Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,990 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) (48805 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:51pm On May 25
Confirm4real:

That's based on the few you've met. Not good to generalize.
Ok o.
But the successful ones is in the minority!
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by MDK777: 8:54pm On May 25
Enugu and anambra girls too fine na from there I want go marry
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ASAPFERG: 8:57pm On May 25
Ugly ass girl..
Stupid igborillas...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:01pm On May 25
Niok:
afj bst
Your mama fine abi resemble concoction?
Una wey dey marry anything
Una tribe wey dirty like wetin I no know
U dey call person ugly?
Person wey no go fit even reason your stupid wretched life

No Girl ugly for my Region. Unlike you. See the finest Girls in the East grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:04pm On May 25
Niok:
okay e resemble your whoreeee mama sef chai

Wrong. My mama no be Igbo. You are referring to Igbo Women grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by YemyTemmy: 9:07pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin

what if she sabi nack?
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Niok: 9:08pm On May 25
Almaigaa:

Right My mama na Yoruba afj whoreeee. You are referring to afj dirty Women grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:11pm On May 25
Rejouir:
See who calls someone yam legs grin lmao.

Your foolishness is next to none, precisely what came about the name "aboki"

Trash
You Photoshop that thing wey you post there. We no get ugly women for my Region. See the finest Girls for East grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:12pm On May 25
[quote author=Niok post=130141715][/quote]

The thing pain Emeka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ibibiogrl: 9:13pm On May 25
finallybusy:
Second marriage after him and Jude disturbed their brother for marrying omo Yoruba. One thing most people don't realize is, sometimes, somebody from your ethnic group is not always the best for you. Let's see how long this union lasts.
His 1st wife Anita was Kalabari-Ijaw, not from his ethnic group.🤔
Forkthiefnubu:

Why u responding to everything crawling out from under the rock
Are you blind🙄❔ Isn't that my 1st comment in this thread❓😏
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Niok: 9:14pm On May 25
Almaigaa:

The thing pain me

I am rashidi the wretched slum dweller grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 9:15pm On May 25
Almaigaa:

As my comment pain you so, take this drink and do the needful. You won't be missed grin
I know Awo your progenitor died in pains using this favorite method of scratches but where am from we don’t do such , we are men created by the true God and not one that felled from heaven ( Satan) and cracked his head on oloumo rock and dementia never left his genes and seeds , piece of dog sh:it
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 9:15pm On May 25
ibibiogrl:

His 1st wife Anita was Kalabari-Ijaw not from his ethnic group.
Why u responding to everything crawling out from under the rock
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:16pm On May 25
YemyTemmy:

what if she sabi nack?

You go nack ugly woman with wide Toto, hairy legs, hairy chest, beared and yam legs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by NSK4U(m): 9:33pm On May 25
CJStarz:

Nwokem mechie gi onu dia!
So anyone who speaks the obvious bu onye ofe mmanu to you?

I guess you're from Abia.

What obvious?? Wear your brain please!!! Thank you
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 9:37pm On May 25
NSK4U:

What obvious?? Wear your brain please!!! Thank you

Nwa Nsukka
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by jaksmillioniar: 9:39pm On May 25
Ibo animals lie dat dey Neva kneel down for anybody
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by 123yes(m): 9:45pm On May 25
bewla:
Good for him
God's way
fine girl. With good set of teeth
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

1. He is called Rude boy for a reason. See how he is concentrating on his phone instead of the program.
2. The lady seems pregnant and forcing herself on him, so nobody will give him Laws.
3. They are worshippers of money, cos one of the people there should have removed the cap of an average or poor man , use it to slap his head

How can you just use a picture to judge him?
Some of una no get sense se.

Poor man.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:48pm On May 25
udemzyudex:

How can you just use a picture to judge him? The unfortunate dog wen born me no get sense se.

Poor man.

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:50pm On May 25
atilla:

Cameroon pepper dey somersault for inside my unfortunate mama brain. I was being sarcastic. My Grandparents na ode.

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:54pm On May 25
spencekat:
No karma here. He is a man. What about Ned and Regina Daniels?
When age difference meant nothing, why was he shaming her, abusing and calling her Aunty?
He is a man? I thought people were insulting Mr Cole of Victoria Island that age is a figure?
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Exceed15: 9:56pm On May 25
Wow this is how real men move on . Dump any woman that is making your life miserable. I wished Saint obi knew this but he chose to allow the bad marriage end him.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Exceed15: 9:58pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin

She's beautiful.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by kmaster007: 10:03pm On May 25
This guy pressing phone for in-laws front lolz
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Zubeezanga(m): 10:14pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

That I better pass my neighbor dey their blood and nobody can deny that. They always feel superior to other SE states
Is that so sir i am from abia umuahia south to be precise i never knew about this could u pls enlighten me more
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 10:24pm On May 25
ibibiogrl:

His 1st wife Anita was Kalabari-Ijaw, not from his ethnic group.🤔

Are you blind🙄❔ Isn't that my 1st comment in this thread❓😏
U don’t get it , you shud have allowed the guy to wallow in his ignorance rather than correcting him
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by NSK4U(m): 10:35pm On May 25
CJStarz:

Nwa Nsukka

There's now a difference between Anambra and Abia marriage system??

How many Anambra and Abia marriage have you witnessed to make such claim??

Nawa for una.......
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 10:37pm On May 25
NSK4U:

There's now a difference between Anambra and Abia marriage system??

How many Anambra and Abia marriage have you witnessed to make such claim??

Nawa for una.......
My brother,
What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Dpaulie(m): 10:39pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
Wetin full your mouth
I Don forget say na gutter u dey carry about wey u dey claim mouth
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 10:47pm On May 25
Dpaulie:

Wetin full your mouth
I Don forget say na gutter u dey carry about wey u dey claim mouth

I am not from East. Na only them dey carry gutter for mouth as you described grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! / Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.