Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? (1669 Views)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 7:37am On May 25
Hey chap cheesy There this my beautiful girlfriend i've been dating for the past 3years. i've always known her as a very clean lady. Even though yoruba girls are not that clean, but my babe own is different.

So she travelled to see her aunt in Lagos and spent a month there, so she just arrived the day before yesterday which is thursday, I was very happy, hearing that she's coming back to me. So she arrived with a cab while i was already waiting for her at the road. we meet each other, immediately i hugged her, the first thing i perceived is blood, even though she used perfume. i still perceived the odour of blood. I left her angrily and run inside my house and locked the gate. That was the odour i hated most in my life. I didn't open the gate for her, she called me on phone and explained to her. I stopped picking her call, so she asked me is it over like that and i said "Yeah"

IRMC
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 7:42am On May 25
So my question goes like this : Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by illicit(m): 7:45am On May 25
Ur post is self contradictory and outright ridiculous

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Auxtan(m): 7:50am On May 25
Is high time this platform dedicate a section for madness. Like what did I just read. People are really funny o grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by onlinestaff247: 8:00am On May 25
Hollybratt:
Hey chap cheesy There this my beautiful girlfriend i've been dating for the past 3years. i've always known her as a very clean lady. Even though yoruba girls are not that clean, but my babe own is different.

So she travelled to see her aunt in Lagos and spent a month there, so she just arrived the day before yesterday which is thursday, I was very happy, hearing that she's coming back to me. So she arrived with a cab while i was already waiting for her at the road. we meet each other, immediately i hugged her, the first thing i perceived is blood, even though she used perfume. i still perceived the odour of blood. I left her angrily and run inside my house and locked the gate. That was the odour i hated most in my life. I didn't open the gate for her, she called me on phone and explained to her. I stopped picking her call, so she asked me is it over like that and i said "Yeah"

IRMC

Are you on drugs or are your ancestors chasing you?

You see punnany and you ran into Yaba Left abi nah your Igbobi room?

Ozuor

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by advanceDNA: 8:17am On May 25
Hollybratt:

IRMC
.... Ur babe may need need to treat infection .dont be harsh......women don't ooze the smell of blood when they do their period..they go to schools and offices..unless they tell u ..u wont even know they are on their period

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Lifemanage: 8:54am On May 25
Auxtan:
Is high time this platform dedicate a section for madness. Like what did I just read. People are really funny o grin
I concur to this.... 😂
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Kevineleven(m): 9:15am On May 25
Person go smoke igbo finish, instead him go sleep,him carry Belgium infinix android phone browse enter nairaland, Now see ...

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by UcheKingsley1: 9:31am On May 25
Kevineleven:
Person go smoke igbo finish, instead him go sleep,him carry Belgium infinix android phone browse enter nairaland, Now see ...

Haha grin

Objection my nigga, weeed is good for you, WHO, nafdac, fmc, fmo, UNICEF, efcc, fg, Tinupooo etc recommends it. Morning and night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 10:46am On May 25
Kevineleven:
Hey chap cheesy normally na Tecno Camon 20

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by BigYash: 10:50am On May 25
Your post isn’t making sense.. You couldn’t ask her why the odor,next thing you ran inside your place and locked the gate..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Akinowon123(m): 11:55am On May 25
You are a mad man. And I hope you and ur entire generation run mad eventually. What do you mean by yoruba girls are not that clean, oloriburuku. Na people like you suppose dey death roll waiting to be executed because I don't understand why a grown person will see a whole tribe of more than 10 million people as not clean just by meeting few ones. What amazes me is that yorubas don't talk down on u guys this much, so why the hate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Albertone(m): 12:09pm On May 25
Hollybratt:
Hey chap cheesy There this my beautiful girlfriend i've been dating for the past 3years. i've always known her as a very clean lady. Even though yoruba girls are not that clean , but my babe own is different.

we meet each other, immediately i hugged her, the first thing i perceived is blood, even though she used perfume. i still perceived the odour of blood. I left her angrily and run inside my house and locked the gate. That was the odour i hated most in my life. I didn't open the gate for her, she called me on phone and explained to her. I stopped picking her call, so she asked me is it over like that and i said "Yeah"

IRMC

Aye e ti baje baby

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by kevwemike: 12:10pm On May 25
Maybe Ur wife or your girlfriend is very very dirty and unkept. Take heart.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 12:52pm On May 25
Akinowon123:
You are a mad man. And I hope you and ur entire generation run mad eventually. What do you mean by yoruba girls are not that clean, oloriburuku. Na people like you suppose dey death roll waiting to be executed because I don't understand why a grown person will see a whole tribe of more than 10 million people as not clean just by meeting few ones. What amazes me is that yorubas don't talk down on u guys this much, so why the hate?
Hey chap grin
I can see you are pained but you actually don't have to cry , just take heart you hear, you will soon be fine.

IRMC
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by jasent(m): 2:55pm On May 25
advanceDNA:

.... Ur babe may need need to treat infection .dont be harsh......women don't ooze the smell of blood when they do their period..they go to schools and offices..unless they tell u ..u wont even know they are on their period
So,you believe his fake story?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:19pm On May 25
Hollybratt:

IRMC

You guys like to extend your tribal slurs to even the romance section

That u have to put up this disjointed and nonsensical comment and even hastily generalize this about women is a proof of how shallow an average Igbo person is

Did I just say average? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since Achebe, una no get smart people again

We can all be that mad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by advanceDNA: 4:20pm On May 25
jasent:

So,you believe his fake story?

Every story on nairaland is fake....u just play along to kill the boredom

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by emmyluizzz: 5:39pm On May 25
you all might think this op is just joking with this write up

truely he is not alright.. he is mad

the only difference is that ..he is able to type with his madness

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 6:17pm On May 25
emmyluizzz:
you all might think this op is just joking with this write up

truely he is not alright.. he is mad

the only difference is that ..he is able to type with his madness
Hey chap cheesy I can understand you don't have a father at home eleribu

IRMC
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On May 25
Can someone chain this op for a week. He is not well grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by cocolacec(m): 7:44pm On May 25
Only a vampire will smell blood.
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by imam07: 7:55pm On May 25
Hollybratt:

IRMC
nah stupid mumu u be. Do u even know d smell of blood. U dey drink blood for your house. I guess u be under 22 yr of age. Mature man no dey post this kind question. No be woman be your mother?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 8:15pm On May 25
imam07:
nah stupid mumu u be. Do u even know d smell of blood. U dey drink blood for your house. I guess u be under 22 yr of age. Mature man no dey post this kind question. No be woman be your mother?
Hey chap grin so he dey pain you like this? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by player007(m): 12:23am On May 26
[quote author=Hollybratt post=130129997]So my question goes like this : Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation ?

And what are they supposed to smell like?
Akara
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by AcadaWriter: 12:26am On May 26
Only a vampire will smell blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Thazard(m): 8:17am On May 26
Auxtan:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 9:10am On May 26
[quote author=player007 post=130143620][/quote]Hey chap, what you talking about? must you join the discussion? poor man !

IRMC
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On May 26
You said you have dated her for 3 years and obviously this is the first time it is happening. Next thing you run to NL to ask why we smell of blood. Why?

I don't think she has any infection. She just came back from a trip. I wouldn't know how long she spent in traffic inside a hot and humid vehicle. She didn't have the convenience to change her pad, hence the smell. It is nothing serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by descarado: 11:05am On May 26
Men smell horrible down there. They don't have daily discharges like ladies. Sometimes, the hairs down there look brown. One mixer for 3 days but you will never see a lady run to social media to berate her man.
Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Shobizz(m): 11:16am On May 26
Because they donate Blood every month

grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jokes apart, I can't Identify the smell of blood

https://ng.oraimo.com?affiliate_code=mZ62H8eA0L
Oraimo Promo Code: M05FXUSD5A41
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? by Hollybratt(m): 1:54pm On May 26
pocohantas:
You said you have dated her for 3 years and obviously this is the first time it is happening. Next thing you run to NL to ask why we smell of blood. Why?

I don't think she has any infection. She just came back from a trip. I wouldn't know how long she spent in traffic inside a hot and humid vehicle. She didn't have the convenience to change her pad, hence the smell. It is nothing serious.
Hey chap cheesy you are one of the most important people on nairaland and this is the first time to have you on my post, thank you cheesy

IRMC

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Attract New Love / What Cud It Be? ? ? ? / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.