Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) (49154 Views)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 10:40am On May 25
immortalcrown:
I don't know who is right and who is wrong in the battle. But I am sure that selfishness, greed and ego are the cause of the battle.

If such a thing happens in the Igbo land, the narrative will be that Igbo people hate one another. Bigots will say that the Igbo should not lead Nigeria since the Igbo peopl cannot lead themselves.

If it happens among pastors or Bishops, the narrative will be that Christianity is a white man's weapon to destroy Africa. Religious bigots will say that Christianity is a scam.
Obis people! Kai wetin bring una for this matter. Can't you mind your own biz.

5 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:41am On May 25
Bruisecruise:
So what happens in 2027 when APC returns to power through Ganduje’s candidate as governor? Dethrone Sanusi again? And the cycle continues?

To be honest, Sanusi could have thanked Abba for the gesture but declined to be returned and ask the governor to appoint another neutral Emir in his stead after the unification of the emirate back to the way it once was.

That way, it would be outrightly difficult and ridiculous for any future governor to tamper with the arrangement. Also, it would cement Sanusi as one of the greatest leaders ever.

With the current development, it has paved way for political ping-pongs to be played with the throne of the emirate.

Do you guys think Ganduje would take this fight as a defeat in his lifetime? Sanusi knows that he’s on a borrowed time no matter how we emotionally spin these events.

To me, I feel this is what Sanusi will later do... Once he has "overcome", he'll relinquish the seat

If the other Emirs have complied, what is Bayero feeling like? Lol
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Shurtman79(m): 10:41am On May 25
Game of thrones e get how them dey play am. SLS na BAT Ally wahala shocked
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:41am On May 25
9jii:
Obis people! Kai wetin bring una for this matter. Can't you mind your own biz.
You want to divert attention to Obi because you can't defend your stupidity within the context of this post.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 10:43am On May 25
Ashirioluwa:

Yes, still remain deposed until the next election.

The next election will determine his faith because if any of Ganduje's boys win the 2027 gubernatorial election, then they might want to remove Sanusi again so they can put back their own man, Bayero.
Win which election?

Ganduje and his boys are now history in Kano state.

They lost it when they were incumbent, is it when they are opposition they can reclaim it?

Moreover APC at federal level has not done anything to be loved in the past 9 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by SANDAT(m): 10:43am On May 25
boringdraw:
Fulanis are less than 5% of Nasarawa, they used the military regimes to create an emirate in Nasarawa thereby creating a foothold in the state..
Same thing they wish to accomplish on Plateu and Benue. .
Now you know the reason for the constant Fulani attacks in these states
The Emir in Nasarawa state ie Lafiya is Kañuri not Fulani. By the way this Nasarawa they are talking about is in Kano city.

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 10:44am On May 25
immortalcrown:
You want to divert attention to Obi because you can't defend your stupidity within the context of this post.
Are u not his people ?

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:45am On May 25
HNICEARTH:

The awe in nasarawa state that Sanusi retired to is different from this particular palace at nasarawa LGA.

This palace is located at nasaraw LGA in kano. The palace is a stone throw from the kano government house.

2 different places. One in nasarawa state, one in nasarawa LGA in kano

Thank you for this clarification
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 10:46am On May 25
immortalcrown:
why have u been religious on this issues??

Comment on the thread and also stop dragging religion and region to the issues

4 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by MartinCorridon: 10:46am On May 25
You're a very wise man.

I actually asked some Kano bigwigs and wise old men said exactly what you said.

You have great leadership qualities. 👏

Bruisecruise:
So what happens in 2027 when APC returns to power through Ganduje’s candidate as governor? Dethrone Sanusi again? And the cycle continues?

To be honest, Sanusi could have thanked Abba for the gesture but declined to be returned and ask the governor to appoint another neutral Emir in his stead after the unification of the emirate back to the way it once was.

That way, it would be outrightly difficult and ridiculous for any future governor to tamper with the arrangement. Also, it would cement Sanusi as one of the greatest leaders ever.

With the current development, it has paved way for political ping-pongs to be played with the throne of the emirate.

Do you guys think Ganduje would take this fight as a defeat in his lifetime? Sanusi knows that he’s on a borrowed time no matter how we emotionally spin these events.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Jayhome24: 10:46am On May 25
Why ordering the ex monarch arrest? He has done nothing wrong.

This Kano governor will ends up as a disaster with tthe way he behaves and handle things. I think Kano people will regret voting for this lunatic bittered governor las las.

This battle go long after the governor 8 years I'm seen Sanusi been remove again, Mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by AareGaa: 10:47am On May 25
immortalcrown:
I don't know who is right and who is wrong in the battle. But I am sure that selfishness, greed and ego are the cause of the battle.

If such a thing happens in the Igbo land, the narrative will be that Igbo people hate one another. Bigots will say that the Igbo should not lead Nigeria since the Igbo peopl cannot lead themselves.

If it happens among pastors or Bishops, the narrative will be that Christianity is a white man's weapon to destroy Africa. Religious bigots will say that Christianity is a scam.

Nobody discusses ibo land, except the ibos.

It's a backward and cursed region.

There's no reputable royal father in that mkpurumini land.

Obi of Onitsha is not recognised in the committee of royal fathers in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 10:47am On May 25
9jii:

Are u not his people ?
The guy has been bringing religious undertone to the issues.

Because others did it, it doesn't mean they are right naaa..
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:49am On May 25
khattab02:
why have u been religious on this issues?? Comment on the thread and also stop dragging religion and region to the issues
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:50am On May 25
9jii:
Are u not his people ?
Remain stupid until you prove that this post and or my comment is about Obi.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by igwebuike01: 10:51am On May 25
LongwayGone2021:
Seems Nasarawa is an extension of Kano. Or better put, a retired home for any deposed Hausa monarch. Recall Sanusi's first point of relocation was to Awe in Nasarawa that year.

Or is it just a coincidence?

🤔
This is Nassarawa GRA inside Kano City. Not Nassarawa state
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Elihu82: 10:53am On May 25
The way Governors has power over monarch and they use it the way they want, that is why I don't support state police.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 10:53am On May 25
immortalcrown:
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment.
You are doing same thing that others have done. Attacking a religion and region.

Because, they did it doesn't mean they are right naa.

Comment on the issues at hand and leave those bigotry things out. Because you will be sounding same like the people u are dragging.

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by innocent2019: 10:55am On May 25
oluwaseyi0:
Nawa o

What politics can not destroy does not exist

With all the so called North religious and traditional conservativeness, see how they are tossing their emirs like a used pad
grin you get bad mouth ooo. Lol
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Franking: 10:55am On May 25
Soldiers providing security for the emir......
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:55am On May 25
khattab02:
You are doing same thing that others have done. Attacking a religion and region. Because, they did it doesn't mean they are right naa.
Comment on the issues at hand and leave those bigotry things out. Because you will be sounding same like the people u are dragging.
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment or explain how my comment is not about the thread.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by OredoPikin: 10:56am On May 25
Bruisecruise:

Ganduje is dead politically in kano
He was beaten blue black twice without kwakwanso backing him in 2019 and 2023.
Kwakwanso controls kano politics and he decides who becomes governor
As long as kwakwanso is alive, sanusi will remain there

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Kukutente23: 10:56am On May 25
Richtaiwo:
The deposed emir and ipob miscreants have one thing in common. When SLS was dethroned, he left kano and never went back as tradition demands and this Aminu Bayero had a smooth and peaceful emirate.
But now that he is dethroned, he can't simply leave in compliance with tradition and for the peace of his subjects. This means he doesn't even respect the tradition.
Ipob miscreants won't like others do to them what they do to others and that is the same trait this Aminu Bayero is displaying.
It seems you're not aware which side your masters are supporting. I suggest you drink water, get more info before you write the next trash
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Emman08: 10:58am On May 25
oz4real83:
Who always deploy these military personnel on illegal businesses all over the country? It has become too common embarassed

That's the most important question in all of this. Like hired mercenaries to do dirty jobs. The military has been so bastardised.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by gratiaeo(m): 11:03am On May 25
Agbadocassava:
Sanusi and Bayero grandfather was the Emir, Sanusi father being the eldest soon was supposed to be next emir but died before his time paving way for his younger brother( Bayero’s father).
Sanusi father was deposed
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:03am On May 25
KANO YOUTHS NO GET LIVER CAUSE BY NOW DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN EVERYWHERE

IMAGINE SEY DIS HAPUN FOR BENIN KINGDOM

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 11:06am On May 25
immortalcrown:
Remain stupid until you prove that this post and or my comment is about Obi.
Typical Obi people radical.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 11:08am On May 25
immortalcrown:
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment or explain how my comment is not about the thread.
you have repeated this like more than twice on different threads

"If it happens among pastors or Bishops, the narrative will be be that Christianity is a white man's weapon to destroy Africa. Religious bigots will say Christianity is a scam"

There's no need to repeat or reminding religious bigots of this.

Anyway those bigots will be bigots.

No offend intended

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Madewithlove: 11:09am On May 25
In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest and a rich man with his money. Between them stands a soldier of fortune, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two Do it 'says the king 'for I am your lawful ruler.' 'Do it, 'says the priest, for I command you in the name of the gods.' Do it, says the rich man, 'and all this money shall be yours.' So tell me - who lives and who dies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by tishbite42: 11:10am On May 25
LongwayGone2021:
Seems Nasarawa is an extension of Kano. Or better put, a retired home for any deposed Hausa monarch. Recall Sanusi's first point of relocation was to Awe in Nasarawa that year.

Or is it just a coincidence?

🤔
Chai
Ignorance
Nasarawa is a quarter in Kano metropolis

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 11:10am On May 25
jubrilELsudan:
KANO YOUTHS NO GET LIVER CAUSE BY NOW DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN EVERYWHERE

IMAGINE SEY DIS HAPUN FOR BENIN KINGDOM
For why??

Dem know say Gandollar was foolish naa.

Majority of them have fallout from him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.