Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,493 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) (49156 Views)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Richtaiwo: 11:11am On May 25
Kukutente23:

It seems you're not aware which side your masters are supporting. I suggest you drink water, get more info before you write the next trash
You must be mistaking me for unintelligent ipob sheeples who don't have brain to decide for themselves except when one criminal from agulu decides. Do I sound like ipob miscreants waiting for the agulu criminal to support before I know who to support?

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Raph82(m): 11:12am On May 25
oz4real83:
Who always deploy these military personnel on illegal businesses all over the country? It has become too common embarassed
Exactly my question
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 11:12am On May 25
OredoPikin:

Ganduje is dead politically in kano
He was beaten blue black twice without kwakwanso backing him in 2019 and 2023.
Kwakwanso controls kano politics and he decides who becomes governor
As long as kwakwanso is alive, sanusi will remain there
very very valid point.

That's what I have been trying to let them know.

Ganduje and the APC is dead in Kano
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:14am On May 25
khattab02:
you have repeated this like more than twice on different threads

"If it happens among pastors or Bishops, the narrative will be be that Christianity is a white man's weapon to destroy Africa. Religious bigots will say Christianity is a scam"

There's no need to repeat or reminding religious bigots of this.

Anyway those bigots will be bigots.

No offend intended
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment or explain how my comment is not about the thread. Explain how the comment is irrelevant to any of those threads.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by gratiaeo(m): 11:15am On May 25
shadrach77:
The Bayero guy made a mistake. He shouldn't have accepted the offer to be emir.

Some people are saying SLS never deserved to be emir in the first place but he was thr most qualified because Bayero would never have smelt the position if his father didn't die
His father was deposed by Amadu Bello not dead

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:15am On May 25
9jii:
Typical Obi people radical.
Only a radical makes baseless claims. How are the topic and my comment about Obi?
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by TechCapon(m): 11:16am On May 25
Bruisecruise:
So what happens in 2027 when APC returns to power through Ganduje’s candidate as governor? Dethrone Sanusi again? And the cycle continues?

To be honest, Sanusi could have thanked Abba for the gesture but declined to be returned and ask the governor to appoint another neutral Emir in his stead after the unification of the emirate back to the way it once was.

That way, it would be outrightly difficult and ridiculous for any future governor to tamper with the arrangement. Also, it would cement Sanusi as one of the greatest leaders ever.

With the current development, it has paved way for political ping-pongs to be played with the throne of the emirate.

Do you guys think Ganduje would take this fight as a defeat in his lifetime? Sanusi knows that he’s on a borrowed time no matter how we emotionally spin these events.
so you will turn down position that comes with benefits worth billions abi?? grin
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Yankee101: 11:17am On May 25
Colonialism placed governors over emirs
If not who born them
Traditional rulers where the government before lord lugard came

We don suffer
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by NoToPile: 11:18am On May 25
But SLS left peacefully when he was dethroned na.

This one too should go peacefully jare.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by ItisWell22(f): 11:20am On May 25
franchasofficia:
Tinubu vs Kwankwaso

Tinubu 10 - 0 Kwankwaso cheesy grin

Emilokan is already fighting dirty for his 2027 reelection.

Currently fighting dirty in Rivers, Kano, Kaduna shocked

Kwankwaso actually put SLS there, before Ganduje removed him.

It’s not against Kwankwaso.

It’s rather Kwankwaso’s supporters against Ganduje…

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 11:20am On May 25
immortalcrown:
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment or explain how my comment is not about the thread. Explain how the comment is irrelevant to any of those threads.
you are unnecessarily dragging your religion and region to almost every topic. That becomes spamming and it irrelevant to always do that
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by khattab02: 11:22am On May 25
ItisWell22:

Kwankwaso actually put SLS there, before Ganduje removed him.

It’s not against Kwankwaso.

It’s rather Kwankwaso’s supporters against Ganduje…
that one show ignorant of the highest

grin

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by oyeb15: 11:22am On May 25
The deposed emir is more royal than sanusi.

Sanusi is a talkative, egoist , selfish little viper unlike Bayero who is very reserved and calm.

Sanusi is d combination of Reno,FFK, Fayose and Wike inside El-rufai

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Kukutente23: 11:22am On May 25
Richtaiwo:

You must be mistaking me for unintelligent ipob sheeples who don't have brain to decide for themselves except when one criminal from agulu decides. Do I sound like ipob miscreants waiting for the agulu criminal to support before I know who to support?
Actually, you sound like APC e-rat
So you're right that you don't sound like ipob
But you're not right about the unintelligent part
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Bishopadaidu(m): 11:23am On May 25
Kano, the drama continue. But, wetin be our own? My mind just dey on my Tapswap, i dey hustle. Tap tap tap tap tap kawai Alaji!

😂
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Barrywilly(m): 11:23am On May 25
There is a place called Nassarawa in the heart of Kano
LongwayGone2021:
Seems Nasarawa is an extension of Kano. Or better put, a retired home for any deposed Hausa monarch. Recall Sanusi's first point of relocation was to Awe in Nasarawa that year.

Or is it just a coincidence?

🤔
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Spicycat(f): 11:24am On May 25
LongwayGone2021:
Seems Nasarawa is an extension of Kano. Or better put, a retired home for any deposed Hausa monarch. Recall Sanusi's first point of relocation was to Awe in Nasarawa that year.

Or is it just a coincidence?

🤔

This is Nasarawa LGA in Kano not Nasarawa State grin grin
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:24am On May 25
khattab02:
you are unnecessarily dragging your religion and region to almost every topic. That becomes spamming and it irrelevant to always do that
You are just a hater of truth. Otherwise, point out any falsehood in my comment or explain how my comment is irrelevant to the thread.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 11:25am On May 25
immortalcrown:
Only a radical makes baseless claims. How are the topic and my comment about Obi?
Are you not Obi's people?
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by blackboy2star(m): 11:25am On May 25
JOnathan smiling now... With this, a new Governor from another party can still remove Sanusi again...
Emir turn to nothing
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Swiftgrp: 11:26am On May 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnE-AJA7ktk

Aminu Bayero, the deposed Emir of Kano, has moved into a palace in Nassarawa LGA after his return to the city in the early hours of Saturday.

Abba Yusuf, the Kano governor, ordered Bayero’s arrest after the monarch arrived in Kano to a hero’s welcome from a horde of his supporters.

A retinue of soldiers who have been providing protection for Bayero before he was dethroned, rode with him from the airport to the palace.

Bayero was replaced as Emir by Muhammadu Sanusi on Friday.

Sanusi was deposed in 2020 after falling out with Abdullahi Ganduje, then governor of the state.

The Kano house of assembly had repealed the 2019 law which was used to oust Sanusi and balkanise the emirate into five jurisdictions.

The new emirate law stipulated the sack of all the Emirs in the jurisdictions and a restoration of the old order — one Emir overseeing all of Kano.

Yusuf had given the sacked Emirs 48 hours to vacate their palaces.

The Emirs of Bichi, Rano, Karaye and Gaya have complied with the directive.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-dethroned-kano-emir-moves-into-nassarawa-palace/amp/
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:28am On May 25
9jii:
Are you not Obi's people?
Prove your sanity. How are the topic and my comment about Obi?
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:31am On May 25
Bruisecruise:
So what happens in 2027 when APC returns to power through Ganduje’s candidate as governor? Dethrone Sanusi again? And the cycle continues?

To be honest, Sanusi could have thanked Abba for the gesture but declined to be returned and ask the governor to appoint another neutral Emir in his stead after the unification of the emirate back to the way it once was.

That way, it would be outrightly difficult and ridiculous for any future governor to tamper with the arrangement. Also, it would cement Sanusi as one of the greatest leaders ever.

With the current development, it has paved way for political ping-pongs to be played with the throne of the emirate.

Do you guys think Ganduje would take this fight as a defeat in his lifetime? Sanusi knows that he’s on a borrowed time no matter how we emotionally spin these events.

How do you know apc would win in 2027?
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 11:31am On May 25
oluwaseyi0:
Nawa o

What politics can not destroy does not exist

With all the so called North religious and traditional conservativeness, see how they are tossing their emirs like a used pad

It's artificial all these emirs are fulanis their expiration date is obviously coming closer as foretold by usman dan fodio himself.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Kukutente23: 11:31am On May 25
gratiaeo:

His father was deposed by Amadu Bello not dead
His grandfather not father. His father died before he could become emir which shifted it to Ado Bayero
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by onadana: 11:31am On May 25
Bruisecruise:

The question should be was it right for Ganduje out of vendetta to temper with the over 1000years ruling heritage of Kano.Does it make sense breaking the Emirate into parts.I would have thought what Ganduje should have was a referendum if that is what the people wanted.Power is transient.
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Bone147: 11:33am On May 25
Emir of Kano is like Android OS
You can be installed today and uninstall tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:35am On May 25
Bruisecruise:

with what had happened
you will be very naive to think that the NNPP will allow APC near power again in Kano State

Unlike Obidients, these ones are ready to be violent if they have to be
Ganduje should forget it
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:36am On May 25
onadana:

The question should be was it right for Ganduje out of vendetta to temper with the over 1000years ruling heritage of Kano.Does it make sense breaking the Emirate into parts.I would have thought what Ganduje should have was a referendum if that is what the people wanted.Power is transient.

that's the real question to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:37am On May 25
khattab02:
Win which election?

Ganduje and his boys are now history in Kano state.

They lost it when they were incumbent, is it when they are opposition they can reclaim it?

Moreover APC at federal level has not done anything to be loved in the past 9 years

Bro, I am not disputing your claim. I said IF
Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Richtaiwo: 11:38am On May 25
Kukutente23:

Actually, you sound like APC e-rat
So you're right that you don't sound like ipob
But you're not right about the unintelligent part
The fact that I don't wait for anyone to decide before I know who to support while ipob miscreants are looking up to an agulu criminal to take decision should tell you how foolish they are. They don't have brain of their own, only agulu criminal decides for them even the criminal depends on the brain of a mad man. As you have foolishly tried to say, yes, I support apc, but as you can see, I don't give a damn who the party supports and you have confirmed this in the first quote that brought you to my attention. Now, compare you and myself and figure out who is actually getting paid for posting on social media. Now get out.

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by Pootle: 11:39am On May 25
war looking soldiers protecting the person that is supposed to be close to his people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.