Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Time Is Running Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time Is Running Out (448 Views)

My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? / Please Help! A Friend Is Running Mad Already! / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Is Running Out by Ebonygeek(f): 10:26am On May 25
Every day, we wake up and create to-do lists for the day. We plan for travel, we prepare for job interviews. We prepare for events, meetings, celebrations and attach so much importance to these things. Why?

Because we want to be ready for these events.

Unfortunately, many of us forget that if we were to drop dead this very moment, all our secular activities would be meaningless.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there's a great day coming; a terrible day for sinners and a glorious day for the righteous. All sinners from every generation --from the beginning of time until now-- will face the Great White Throne Judgment.

Jesus is coming back to take all those who love Him to Heaven. And satan is doing his best to keep you in the dark about this great event, and to cheat you out of the hope that belongs to all who believe God's Word.

God loves you and wants you to know what he has planned for His People. Just before Jesus died on the cross for our sins, He told His followers: "In My Father's house are many mansions...I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also." John 14: 2-3.

God will not be satisfied until He has all those who believe in Him in His Kingdom.

2 Corinthians 5:10 KJV
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

God is everywhere. He is the silent listener to every conversation, the silent recorder of all our actions. He will judge everyone with righteousness and pay us for our good and evil.

Everything we have ever done while in our mortal bodies will be judged-- our thoughts, words and actions.

Revelation 20:12-13 KJV
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The spirits of dead people will reunite with their bodies, and they will be judged according to everything they ever did while on earth.

So brothers and sisters, if you're in this vehicle right now and you haven't given your life to Christ, if you're still doing something that you know God will not be happy with, I encourage you to give your life to Christ immediately, because tomorrow might be too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out by Zaheertyler(m): 10:50am On May 25
You should change and repent because it is necessary to do so
The future of the earth depends on it
We would have kids come from us and what will they learn? This our lifestyle
Which one is Jesus is coming soon
You're creating fear and people would mock you
If he is coming or not nobody knows
But we need to change our way and become righteous because it is the right thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out by Ebonygeek(f): 10:59am On May 25
Zaheertyler:
You should change and repent because it is necessary to do so
The future of the earth depends on it
We would have kids come from us and what will they learn? This our lifestyle
Which one is Jesus is coming soon
You're creating fear and people would mock you
If he is coming or not nobody knows
But we need to change our way and become righteous because it is the right thing to do

Acts 17:30-31 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: [31] Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men , in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Jesus is alive. He walked this earth. He will return soon.

1 John 3:5-10 KJV
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. [6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. [7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. [8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out by Ebonygeek(f): 1:37pm On May 25
God loves everyone and is never far away from those who truly wish to experience Him.
Re: Time Is Running Out by john1101(m): 1:56pm On May 25
Ebonygeek:
Every day, we wake up and create to-do lists for the day. We plan for travel, we prepare for job interviews. We prepare for events, meetings, celebrations and attach so much importance to these things. Why?

Because we want to be ready for these events.

Unfortunately, many of us forget that if we were to drop dead this very moment, all our secular activities would be meaningless.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there's a great day coming; a terrible day for sinners and a glorious day for the righteous. All sinners from every generation --from the beginning of time until now-- will face the Great White Throne Judgment.

Jesus is coming back to take all those who love Him to Heaven. And satan is doing his best to keep you in the dark about this great event, and to cheat you out of the hope that belongs to all who believe God's Word.

God loves you and wants you to know what he has planned for His People. Just before Jesus died on the cross for our sins, He told His followers: "In My Father's house are many mansions...I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also." John 14: 2-3.

God will not be satisfied until He has all those who believe in Him in His Kingdom.

2 Corinthians 5:10 KJV
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

God is everywhere. He is the silent listener to every conversation, the silent recorder of all our actions. He will judge everyone with righteousness and pay us for our good and evil.

Everything we have ever done while in our mortal bodies will be judged-- our thoughts, words and actions.

Revelation 20:12-13 KJV
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The spirits of dead people will reunite with their bodies, and they will be judged according to everything they ever did while on earth.

So brothers and sisters, if you're in this vehicle right now and you haven't given your life to Christ, if you're still doing something that you know God will not be happy with, I encourage you to give your life to Christ immediately, because tomorrow might be too late.

Time runs out when one's dead.
Re: Time Is Running Out by Zaheertyler(m): 2:00pm On May 25
Ebonygeek:

Acts 17:30-31 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: [31] Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men , in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Jesus is alive. He walked this earth. He will return soon.

1 John 3:5-10 KJV
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. [6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. [7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. [8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother
I never said he did not
Re: Time Is Running Out by Ebonygeek(f): 4:49pm On May 25
john1101:

Time runs out when one's dead.

Exactly. That's why it's crucial to repent while there's still breath in you.
Re: Time Is Running Out by john1101(m): 4:59pm On May 25
Ebonygeek:

Exactly. That's why it's crucial to repent while there's still breath in you.

Lol Tell that to government officials.
Re: Time Is Running Out by Ebonygeek(f): 12:30pm On May 26
Don't be left behind
Re: Time Is Running Out by Ebonygeek(f): 8:11am On May 27
I bet you'd want to be prepared if you heard that another pandemic is coming. Well, guess what? The rapture is way more terrifying than any pandemic.

It doesn't have to be scary though. It's something that every true believer is looking forward to. Please come to the light dear friend. Make your time on earth to be worth it. Don't suffer in Naija and suffer later again in hell.
Re: Time Is Running Out by Adekot: 1:13pm On May 28
Ebonygeek:
I bet you'd want to be prepared if you heard that another pandemic is coming. Well, guess what? The rapture is way more terrifying than any pandemic.

It doesn't have to be scary though. It's something that every true believer is looking forward to. Please come to the light dear friend. Make your time on earth to be worth it. Don't suffer in Naija and suffer later again in hell.

Kindly send me your WhatsApp number

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Know The Beginning Of? Come In... / Looking For Top Best Genuine Millionaire Dating Sites Just Click / Your Opinions Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.