Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,561 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak (23150 Views)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Sleekfingers: 11:17am On May 25
Dem no dey hear word ......

Government need to chase out those idiots living under power lines......

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Franking: 11:17am On May 25
Whatever happens God knows about it. Good or bad give thanks to God... regardless of the suffering any event will cause God has his reasons....
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Sccarrr: 11:18am On May 25
AmericanIdiot:
Real definition of “thunder fire you”😂

Village people 1-0 women
not funny sir
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Franking: 11:18am On May 25
Sleekfingers:
Dem no dey hear word ......

Government need to chase out those idiots living under power lines......

E concern you? Na your electrocution?
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Onyeka8: 11:19am On May 25
May they RIP AMEN.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Obiedun(m): 11:20am On May 25
Franking:

Can you listen to yourself? Just imagine what an educated person is saying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On May 25
SAMBARRY:
Lagosians are too reckless and that festac that used to be clean, decent and beautiful has turned into a ghetto

In the 80s and 90s it used to be residence for naval officers, judges, lecturers,civil servants, medical doctors and various other high ranking professionals now since it became accessible to every tom Dick and Harry, normalcy has left the place.everyone is just careless and carefree,no public decency,no neighborliness,no environmental protection talk less of life protection.they will just plaçe transformers anywhere.you will even see women selling boli right under the transformer, some will even be resting their backs on the transformer

You made a valid point. That's why I don't pity fools......Go to ijeshatedo, Cele you will see people selling under high voltage cables.... Government don chase them tire.....
And some idiots will still go there to patronize them......

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On May 25
Franking:

E concern me, as a citizen of this country. No be by force to live in Lagos ......

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Kemadealadire(f): 11:22am On May 25
Sad.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by BarrElChapo(m): 11:32am On May 25
AmericanIdiot:
Real definition of “thunder fire you”😂

Village people 1-0 women

Thunder doesn't kill. It's the lightening that does. There can be thunder strike without lightening and vice versa

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by LadyExcellency: 11:33am On May 25
Afam4eva:
I dont know why whenever thunder and lightning strikes, I always run for cover. Has it actually been confirmed that anyone was struck by lightning?

Your hands are not clean according to Igbo myths and legends. Do you sleep with people's wives?

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by JuanDeDios: 11:34am On May 25
xtocom:
Rip to them! Lightning always looks for a high objects mostly conductor to path through to the earth, living under high power line is more risky as transient can easily occur.
So apart from underneath high-tension cables, where else should we avoid?
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:42am On May 25
Afam4eva:
I dont know why whenever thunder and lightning strikes, I always run for cover. Has it actually been confirmed that anyone was struck by lightening.

Yes people get struck but it’s very rare the chances of being struck is like winning the US powerball lottery
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by SAMBARRY: 11:50am On May 25
Sleekfingers:

You made a valid point. That's why I don't pity fools......Go to ijeshatedo, Cele you will see people selling under high voltage cables.... Government don chase them tire.....
And some idiots will still go there to patronize them......
I don't know whether it's poverty or frustration that makes a lot of Nigerians not to think.you will see wet cable and you will still be resting on it as if you have spear life.anyway I'm not surprised.government behaves like leprous patients.anything they touch or intervene in, they must destroy

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by saphiere(f): 12:07pm On May 25
Sapiens3:

You will soon put yourself in trouble fool
nlfpmod Dominique lalasticlala seun
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Mathain19(m): 12:13pm On May 25
leaving closed or staying under high electric Voltage cables mostly people who trade under those cables is a suicide mission itself, despite serious warning to them and signals mounted on strategic points , they feel it normal to stay under the high voltage cable because of ignorance. I am not surprised at all that they were electrocuted...don't allow the devil to make use of you,, try dey hear word..
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Franking: 12:15pm On May 25
Obiedun:
Can you listen to yourself? Just imagine what an educated person is saying!

Officiousness. Holier than thou. ITK. All in one. Will you disappear from you kia kia.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by BigYash: 12:25pm On May 25
Obiedun:
If government had driven them out the place some people will still complain
Nobody would complain if the same government will provide shelter for them.. Unto say them no get Na why them go stay that kind risky place.. You go surprise say them still dey pay rent there.. Weeks ago it was said some paid rent under bridges.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Mathain19(m): 12:34pm On May 25
leaving closed or staying under high electric Voltage cables, mostly people who trade under those cables is a suicide mission itself, despite serious warning to them and signals mounted on strategic points , they feel it normal to stay under the high voltage cable because of ignorance just been stubborn . I am not surprised at all that they were electrocuted...don't allow the devil to make use of you,, try dey hear word
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:09pm On May 25
JuanDeDios:

So apart from underneath high-tension cables, where else should we avoid?

They say it's very risky to remain on the golf course when the weather changes.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by godofuck231: 1:38pm On May 25
Women brains d3 work on the other side of the world where things go wrong , if no be men women for de ice poles de fan fire till today
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by sylve11: 1:54pm On May 25
Afam4eva:
I dont know why whenever thunder and lightning strikes, I always run for cover. Has it actually been confirmed that anyone was struck by lightening.

shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Blackdisciple(m): 1:56pm On May 25
I don't know why I don't believe anyone that comes out from this Bobo mouth for once...
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by JuanDeDios: 1:59pm On May 25
DelilahMakinde:

They say it's very risky to remain on the golf course when the weather changes.
Interesting. If you're the one in the picture, I won't mind golfing with you though.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by DelilahMakinde(f): 2:03pm On May 25
JuanDeDios:

Interesting. If you're the one in the picture, I won't mind golfing with you though.

My handicap is terrible....I'm not much of a challenge at golf.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by JuanDeDios: 2:06pm On May 25
DelilahMakinde:

My handicap is terrible....I'm not much of a challenge at golf.
Well, you must be good at something or like something. Tell me two or three.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Obiedun(m): 3:00pm On May 25
BigYash:
Nobody would complain if the same government will provide shelter for them.. Unto say them no get Na why them go stay that kind risky place.. You go surprise say them still dey pay rent there.. Weeks ago it was said some paid rent under bridges.. grin
Wait until government provide shelter for you. Lazy man.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Obiedun(m): 3:04pm On May 25
Franking:

Officiousness. Holier than thou. ITK. All in one. Will you disappear from you kia kia.
You are rude to me. Learn to behave politely. I am not your mate. People should not endanger their lives
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Franking: 3:14pm On May 25
Obiedun:
You are rude to me. Learn to behave politely. I am not your mate. People should not endanger their lives

Endanger which live? Not my mate? See how delusional you are. See how much disrespect you deserve by your assumption...just carry your wahala and go.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Obiedun(m): 3:29pm On May 25
Franking:

Endanger which live? Not my mate? See how delusional you are. See how much disrespect you deserve by your assumption...just carry your wahala and go.
If you know what is good for you just keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Celebrates 1-year Anniversary (photos) / How Do I Gain Chubby Cheeks? / 6 Signs You Are Drinking Too Much Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.