Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak (23148 Views)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Franking: 3:45pm On May 25
Obiedun:
If you know what is good for you just keep quiet.

You are not worth responding to. I would have called you choice names that you deserve but you just want to lure me into a trap. I won't fall for that. Carry your badluck and head to hell where you belong.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by BigYash: 4:13pm On May 25
Obiedun:
Wait until government provide shelter for you. Lazy man.
Mu.. Mu.... are you trying to say the dead women were lazy?
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by ekitimanalways(m): 4:29pm On May 25
Afam4eva:
I dont know why whenever thunder and lightning strikes, I always run for cover. Has it actually been confirmed that anyone was struck by lightening.

Yes, it has happened to some unlucky people. A person struck directly by lightning becomes a part of the main lightning discharge channel. Most often, direct strikes occur to victims who are in open areas.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Obiedun(m): 6:06pm On May 25
BigYash:
Mu.. Mu.... are you trying to say the dead women were lazy?
Your mates are there making legitimate money but you are here waiting for government to build house for you! You are lazy and clueless. You go tsy for under high tension cable.
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by BigYash: 6:15pm On May 25
Obiedun:
Your mates are there making legitimate money but you are here waiting for government to build house for you! You are lazy and clueless. You go tsy for under high tension cable.
You see why I said you are a F.@.0L ? You don’t know me ,yet you just started comparing me with your lazy and clueless f a d a.. . Just to buy a condom to avoid a dis.graz/sha.m.e like you, he couldn’t.. Now look how you are on nairaland exhibiting your f.0 .@. L. I S H ness and dis gracing ur lazy and clueless f .a .d .a
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Obiedun(m): 6:27pm On May 25
BigYash:
You see why I said you are a F.@.0L ? You don’t know me ,yet you just started comparing me with your lazy and clueless f a d a.. . Just to buy a condom to avoid a dis.graz/sha.m.e like you, he couldn’t.. Now look how you are on nairaland exhibiting your f.0 .@. L. I S H ness and dis gracing ur lazy and clueless f .a .d .a
You go wail taya
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by BigYash: 6:58pm On May 25
Obiedun:
You go wail taya
Lad go wash plates ,comot here . Blike say you don forget say your madam go soon come..
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by PHAYOL81: 9:35pm On May 25
That's bad. Nobody deserves that
Re: 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak by Lankybaby(f): 3:37pm On May 26
saphiere:
I hope we can now see the real killer of Mohbad.
Which father will request for his son's YouTube password the very day the news of his death gets to him?

Wunmi is vindicated.
Don’t think with your anus…he didn’t ask of his phones,car and iTunes password …
What does YouTube password want to fetch him
Tell wunmi to go and do DNA simple and tell us what killed MOHBAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Celebrates 1-year Anniversary (photos) / How Do I Gain Chubby Cheeks? / 6 Signs You Are Drinking Too Much Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.