Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? (381 Views)

What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? / Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by Testiebobo(m): 11:10am On May 25
I'hv come across hundreds of posts, topics, threads, FP and mentions with the use of these words;
SIMP
REDPILLAR
I dont really understand, still trying to understand redpillar a bit.
NL veterans, what is the meaning of these adjectives?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by immortalcrown(m): 11:19am On May 25
The day I asked for the meanings of those words, the inventors attacked me instead of answering my question.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by SEGLIZ: 11:46am On May 25
Testiebobo:
I'hv come across hundreds of posts, topics, threads, FP and mentions with the use of these words;
SIMP
REDPILLAR
I dont really understand, still trying to understand redpillar a bit.
NL veterans, what is the meaning of these adjectives?

immortalcrown:
The day I asked for the meanings of those words, the inventors attacked me instead of answering my question.
that tells you the worse version of Nigerians are on nairaland. for only the weaklings are members of those that created or coined those adjectives. they sound inferior and weak to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by FitCorper: 12:05pm On May 25
Well according to Nairaland… Treat women with respect and take care of them = SIMP.
Treat women like shit expecting them to be around, and wen they can’t take it anymore and leave, u come online and insult all women regardless u have a mom or sisters. = REDPILLER

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by advanceDNA: 12:39pm On May 25
FitCorper:
Well according to Nairaland… Treat women with respect and take care of them = SIMP.
Treat women like shit expecting them to be around, and wen they can’t take it anymore and leave, u come online and insult all women regardless u have a mom or sisters. = REDPILLER

Lies....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by FitCorper: 12:43pm On May 25
advanceDNA:

Lies....
Okies

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by ThinkSmarter: 3:35pm On May 25
SIMP: a man that doesn't understand women pyschology and is overly obsessed by women.
He tries to impress a woman to his own detriment.
And he is easily manipulated.
Women presumes them to be weak and of low value, cuz they fear losing their women. He is emotionally attached and many times he is heartbroken.

REDPILLER is a man that understands women pyschology better and some times takes undue advantage of women.
He is the opposite of a simp.
SIMP=BETA=NICE guys
REDPILLER=ALPHA=BAD guys.

But SIGMA is in between(meaning that they understand women nature and shields themselves from manipulations but still love and take care of a deserving woman)

I am a sigma.
I take good care of my woman as long as she is respectful but when she tries her manipulations/games, i quickly put her in her place.
Note that: most redpillers used to be simp, until they learn game through experience and coaching from experienced redpillers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by Hollybratt(m): 3:43pm On May 25
Hey chap cheesy why not make use of Google instead of asking this idiots, they won't give you a better answer. They are just like a bunch of trees with no uses.

IRMC
Re: What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:53pm On May 25
A simp in general term is someone who lives life unaware / carefree about the manipulation of the world.

A redpill adherent is an individual male or female who apply street OT in dealings with events and people around them.

The world is not a normal place so it is dangerous to live carelessly.

Get and hold unto wisdom for it will keep you safe in this plane.

Me I am both a simp and alpha depending on the situation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

July / When Or What Will Show That This Is Mr.right? / Treat Your Spouse To A Superb Summer Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.