Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? (3878 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hi,
I really want to know if I'm fast becoming a simp, and being friend zoned.
I met this young pretty lady sometimes early this year, although it was social media we first met, although she stays around not really far. She's learning nursing(not nursing school) so, so she's always busy.. She came back from school last month and I requested we meet the first time, we met at a restaurant and I asked her out, I bluntly asked if she has someone and she said No, so we ended up accepting to be in a relationship that same day.
She went back to school and we kept speaking on phone, every time I do text her messages which she hardly replies, and I've been doing the calls too..and we only speak once a day cz of her work..The day I decided not to call her, she called very late in the night.
So, last week she came around again, and this time she made me know she's around, she texted me to come and meet her very close to her place I didn't go, I proposed we meet the second day at the same restaurant I gave her my second phone because her phone got spoilt.. The next day, she traveled back to school. Today we were speaking on phone, so I asked her why she's not responding to my texts and she asked me why she has to reply, and she could just say "thank you".
I was shocked, so I asked her why she would tell me thank you, like do I look like her friend or something?
Now, I want to know if she's actually just playing me..,or I'm rushing things to fast? Am I a simp or I'm just impatient.?

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,First of all,you no well at alllllllllll..

Secondly,the bitter truth here is that that girl don use you do cash out.....Oya just imagine am na undecided. Most of the time,na only you dey do the calling and messaging like say you dey work for MTN office...All of a sudden,she showed up and you ended up submitting your other phone to her undecided. For whattttttttttt exactly? undecided

Op,e be say na that your small money wey you get nai dey catch you so,plus say you don dey grow small small feather of SIMP already undecided

Well,I pity your heart, because that girl dey use am dey play like two sure bet9ja odds undecided

24 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why should you meet her the 2nd time again at a restaurant? Abi u no get house? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by jaeyking(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
She don cash out with your head.
Keep on simping maybe she will pity you one day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin op you are a mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Smartb0y: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
@op,you have "always been" a simp "not becoming" a simp. I just had to correct that blunder you spewed.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
Why should you meet her the 2nd time again at a restaurant? Abi u no get house? undecided

Hmmm.. I know what I could have just done tho..most times, even if its first time it has to be my place or s restaurant close.
I didn't want her to feel like I was just after her coming to my place. Yesterday, she was actually begging that she the network was bad that was why she couldn't pick my call or call..I just felt she's kinda interested and maybe give her time..but as it is now, I have to be patient with her till she comes around again, she comes often tho and it won't be long..now that she's comfortable around me She'll definitely visit.
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by walkingshadow911: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
When you love, you become vulnerable. When u are vulnerable, you automatically become a simp.
Women don't wanna love who love them but who use em.
They will call him weakness, call him mumu,doormat,atm, maga etc
Cos they believe a man cannot be weak, even in the eyes of love.

17 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,First of all,you no well at alllllllllll..

Secondly,the bitter truth here is that that girl don use you do cash out.....Oya just imagine am na undecided. Most of the time,na only you dey do the calling and messaging like say you dey work for MTN office...All of a sudden,she showed up and you ended up submitting your other phone to her undecided. For whattttttttttt exactly? undecided

Op,e be say na that your small money wey you get nai dey catch you so,plus say you don dey grow small small feather of SIMP already undecided

Well,I pity your heart, because that girl dey use am dey play like two sure bet9ja odds undecided

I was the one that didn't invite her to my place, and that's because I'm yet to get an apartment which I will soon get next month or so...by then, I know She'll definitely come to my place
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Emocruize(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol.
Nairalanders will always come for simps
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Truvelisback(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi,
I really want to know if I'm fast becoming a simp, and being friend zoned.
I met this young pretty lady sometimes early this year, although it was social media we first met, although she stays around not really far. She's learning nursing(not nursing school) so, so she's always busy.. She came back from school last month and I requested we meet the first time, we met at a restaurant and I asked her out, I bluntly asked if she has someone and she said No, so we ended up accepting to be in a relationship that same day.
She went back to school and we kept speaking on phone, every time I do text her messages which she hardly replies, and I've been doing the calls too..and we only speak once a day cz of her work..The day I decided not to call her, she called very late in the night.
So, last week she came around again, and this time she made me know she's around, she texted me to come and meet her very close to her place I didn't go, I proposed we meet the second day at the same restaurant I gave her my second phone because her phone got spoilt.. The next day, she traveled back to school. Today we were speaking on phone, so I asked her why she's not responding to my texts and she asked me why she has to reply, and she could just say "thank you".
I was shocked, so I asked her why she would tell me thank you, like do I look like her friend or something?
Now, I want to know if she's actually just playing me..,or I'm rushing things to fast? Am I a simp or I'm just impatient.?
U are dating urself. U have been simping around her all these while.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by OnlineArchitect: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Op no apologies, the balls in your sack aint useful and needs to be cracked

3 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Kingpin1000: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
O.P you were never a red piller. You've always been a simp and will remain a simp.
There is nothing bad being a simp. It's just that being a red piller is cooler.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
walkingshadow911:
When you love, you become vulnerable. When u are vulnerable, you automatically become a simp.
Women don't love who love them.
They will call it weakness, mumuism,doormat,atm etc

What do you suggest I do... I actually gave her the phone because it has been at home for months and its just a very small phone which I could just dash out..Itel p36. SO its not like I gave her because my sense no dy, I gave her cz its what I can dash out to anyone in need. And I've never dash her Monet before and. Neither did she ask..the day she asked I told her later...not that I didn't have ur I'm just playing along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Kingpin1000: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
dboY1123:

I was the one that didn't invite her to my place, and that's because I'm yet to get an apartment which I will soon get next month or so...by then, I know She'll definitely come to my place

You just talked like a simp. Excuses for your failures.
You have to first accept that you are a simp and is tired of being a simp, that is the first step to redemption.

Redpiller's don't give a damn if they have an apartment or not they just do their thing.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by toujurs: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
You just reminded me of my ex, she left me for a dubai baesd guy, Look ehn don't stress your self or try going through pain to please a girl oh, give what is within your finance, Don't be foolish in the name of being in love, because anything can happen, and you can't blame her, because if you were in her shoes you might do the same. Life will always go on, either for better or for worse.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You just talked like a simp. Excuses for your failures.
You have to first accept that you are a simp and is tired of being a simp, that is the first step to redemption.

Redpiller's don't give a damn if they have an apartment or not they just do their thing.

Lol, this month I don smash more than 2 babes despite not having an apartment and very busy.. I'm wicked o., I just decided to play it cool with this babe unto say I no wan rush things and I want make she be my babe.
If it were to be that my intention it would have been so, I'm just wondering why I treated her differently.. I have two girls I never asked out and we are just banging and that just withing two months.. I'm just going crazy for this particular babe and she has luck that I'm not just after her body. I like her tho
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
It sounds like she's not interested. Move on, pls.

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol, this month I don smash more than 2 babes despite not having an apartment and very busy.. I'm wicked o., I just decided to play it cool with this babe unto say I no wan rush things and I want make she be my babe.
If it were to be that my intention it would have been so, I'm just wondering why I treated her differently.. I have two girls I never asked out and we are just banging and that just withing two months.. I'm just going crazy for this particular babe and she has luck that I'm not just after her body. I like her tho
I hope you can also dash a guy, even your brother a phone.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
2special:

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
2special:

We just met the second time.. And besides I don't need her love tho.. I know that if I can play it smart, it would work.
Just by ignoring her sometimes and focusing more on myself and having more fun..
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
The phone is not the main point that makes me think I'm becoming a simp o, itel p36 is a phone I can dash out and not even new phone, I didn't buy phone for her and never fave her shishi out of say I love her..even those I didn't date and give money I sha didn't die.
Everything is what I could afford even if she decides not to accept relationship with me..
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Staypositive: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ma gee
It is well...

Na mumu dey take woman serious....

3 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
dboY1123:

Yes sir
Good to hear that
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 2special(m): 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Smartb0y: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
dboY1123:

you either like them or bang them.
choose one cuz you cant have both
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Demigod22: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Love, I am done with that thing called love. If I find you attractive, I will let you know so that we can hang out if you are interested. No drama, no commitment. After wetin Cynthia do me and wetin I hear about her today, rest in peace to any stupid feelings I have for the other gender.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

S / Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? / 5 Reasons Why He Won’t Give You MouthAction 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.