Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,899 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap. (616 Views)

Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World / My Ugly Experience With Tapswap / A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap. by imagrg(m): 12:32pm On May 25
I saw the tap thing that's causing a sensation on Nairaland Front Page and on punch online and started to wonder why the tapping frenzy.

I joined the tapping bandwagon out of sheer curiosity and discovered it's a crypto fortune hunt everyone is trying to be part of.

One thing that irked me was that many Nigerians refused to share link to the Telegram Tapswap frenzy. It's the reason for this thread.

Please find the link through my WhatsApp chat: +23408035096342 and join the craze in town.

You must not be left out.

More details on how to mine with your bot even when you are now doing this coming soon.

Stay with me! Meanwhile, go down to my siggy and do the needful to enable TapSwap on your Telegram.

If you do not have a Telegram App, go to Google Play store or Apple Store and download it now and chat with me on WhatsApp for link...+23408035096342..

Tap, tap, tap!
The New Hustle!

1 Like

Re: See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap. by imagrg(m): 6:16pm On May 25
Tap for cash out oh!
Tap on!

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Fix, Pls Help Out / What Do U(nlers) Think She Wants / Can U Define Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.