Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

SEX With My Bestie (Episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX With My Bestie (Episode 1) (534 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX With My Bestie (Episode 1) by SiriMySister: 3:21pm On May 25
It was a cold monday morning, Mr Udeme the maths teacher, was busy solving an equation on the board while Daniel and his bestie Stephanie, got entangled in a deep rom@nce.

Daniel placed his right hand on stephenie's laps, gently, navigating every crook and cranny of her thigh,to froster arous@l. This seduction tactics proved effective as it gave a tickling and exciting sensation.

Stephanie' cl!t was stimulated, causing the virg!n@'s walls to open up, letting out the slippery liquor it held back.

Stephanie,enjoyed every moment, dishing out a warm smile, followed by an affirmative nod, encouraging him to continue.

After having a taste of her entire thigh,he extended his hands reaching for her p@nties.

Stephanie sat uptight, batting to remain motionless,despite the tickling sensation she felt as Daniel kept stroking his fingers through her thigh in an a quest to locate the v!rg!n@'s entrance.

On reaching the spot,he shifted her p@nties to one side, inserting a finger. Stephanie's kitten was entirely covered by pubic hairs like rice scattered all over the field.

The hairs was no hindrance, infact it was his favorite. After gaining satisfaction playing with public hairs,he forcefully drove a finger in,like a rocket launched from a canon, aiming to penetrate the deepest spot.

Stephanie already wet, began biting her lips and fiddling with her hair as she blossomed in the world of s3xual excitement.

Daniel kept the momentum going,digging in and out of her kitten like a blacksmith working on a metal in a quest to create a masterpiece.

Daniel was no stranger to rom@nce, and knew exactly where to hit,to make a lady go crazy.

To cover their track and evade suspension, the two brought their desk together, facing the chalkboard.Daniel's hand lay concealed underneath stephenie's long skirt.

Their romance continued unhindered and undetected as the two sat up straight, putting up a pretentious concentration to the day's lesson.

" Ah,oh, take it easy" whispered Stephanie in Daniel's ears as he stimulated her cl!toris.

" Okay I will reduce my pace, but spread your legs wider so I can get a proper taste of your kitty cat" Daniel replied.

Stephanie smiled and did as Daniel proposed. The maths teacher was having a double period that day,so the two had enough time engaging in a prolonged r0m@nce.

" You're tight in there, never thought I'd find a virgin in the twenty"Wrote Daniel in a piece of paper.

After reading the note, stephenie gave a smile followed by a nod as a sign of affirmation.

" Okay everyone, hope you all understand how I arrived at the answer? the maths teacher questioned.

"Yes sir " the students echoed in one voice.

" Since you all claim to understand, you may now take down the notes " Mr udeme replied.

" How do I continue the r0m@nce and take down notes at the same time? Reasoned Daniel in his heart,as he was unwilling to let go of pleasure. He kept questioning till an idea popped in his mind.

Daniel's mood swiftly changed,as a light bulb reflection surfaced in the horizon.

Acting on the idea,he removed his right hand from under the desk, quickly replacing it with his left hand.

This way he could finger Stephanie with his left hand and take down notes with his right hand.

" I thought you were done" Said Stephanie.

" Don't pretend not to love it, because I know you do" Daniel replied.

The energy this time was different, Daniel siliavated as he was driven dirty by imagination.

As he kept harbouring the thought of being with his bestie in the school's restroom, which had become a hideout for students seeking to satisfy their s3xual craving and appetite.

Stephanie,obviously a virgin had never been fing€r€d prior to this time, could not tolerate the size of the boy's fingers, she dished out mo@n while lessons was ongoing in the classroom.

The sound she made was familiar to many students who where professionals in the game. Not only the students, but it also caught their math teacher's attention.

The class was divided into two,with a section of students laughing, and the other murmuring,as they pictured their math teacher's reaction towards Stephanie for interrupting his class.

Mr Udeme was enraged and his heart swelled in indignation. He compelled stephenie to stand as approached for questioning.

Stephanie was on her feet sweating even in the cold weather, awaiting her punishment. To be continued.

Q:What do you think will happen if they get caught?

how would they defend themselves from a case filled with many eye witnesses?

We'll find out in the next episode.

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com/sex-with-my-bestie-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / What Would You Do If You Get Invisible For One Day? / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.