Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,187 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano (37618 Views)

Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Rexymania(m): 12:10am On May 26
Normalna Sanusi go carry on, but he's more intelligent by allowing politians cause trouble between him and his brother
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by lonlytroy(m): 6:23am On May 26
The law in Nigeria is melt for the poor
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by okerekingsley90: 6:24am On May 26
Nonexisting1:
I don't know why this guy will not leave that nonsense seat and go for a more dignifying position. If he comes out as presidential or vice presidential candidate today and teams up with another smart young man, younger generation will vote him. This Kano emir tussle is beneath him abeg.

Looks like you are just a beginner in the Nigerian politics terrain. I stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Executive729: 6:34am On May 26
Nonexisting1:
I don't know why this guy will not leave that nonsense seat and go for a more dignifying position. If he comes out as presidential or vice presidential candidate today and teams up with another smart young man, younger generation will vote him. This Kano emir tussle is beneath him abeg.

I think he just want to honor his religion and tradition values. He doesn't want to antagonis anyone which politics brings.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by ambale(m): 6:35am On May 26
Why do people just love waste their time

The court order is just to buy time for Ado bayero

Whether the court likes it or not, as you dey give judgement the governor will still do what is in his mind

That's why we've been preaching that we need strong institutions rather than strong individuals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by dNortherner(m): 6:36am On May 26
Nonexisting1:
You're correct pal.
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Lovestrong(m): 6:38am On May 26
ttobizz:
Two can play the game
him belike, sitting on d throne and gat beef with nobody
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by DeepSight(m): 6:38am On May 26
Nonexisting1:

You obviously dont know anything about SLS.

For starters, google "Gideon Akaluka". . .

This is to say nothing of his serial illegalities as CBN Governor and his nature as a pathological liar.
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by DeepSight(m): 6:39am On May 26
okerekingsley90:

Looks like you are just a beginner in the Nigerian politics terrain. I stop here.

GBAM!
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by ceejay80s(m): 6:41am On May 26
Ola9ja23:

We will gladly vote for Sanusi rather than a Bitter Obituary fraudster or IPOB πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜€
U be nyash

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by DeepSight(m): 6:42am On May 26
Ola9ja23:

We will gladly vote for Sanusi rather than a Bitter Obituary fraudster or IPOB πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜€

Jagaban2012:
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments

Do you know that you guys obsession and fixation with this man who allegedly came third in the election only serves to maintain his political relevance? Even where a topic has nothing to do with this man, you guys must bring him up. He is living rent free in your heads.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Lexusgs430: 6:46am On May 26
Gandollar defied court orders too, when Sanusi was deposed....... 😁🀣

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by blowjohn(m): 6:55am On May 26
ttobizz:
Two can play the game

Red dot plots, murder schemes, thirty-two shotguns
Regulate with my dunn's, 17 rocks gleam from one ring
They let me let y'all niggas know one thing
There's one life, one love, so there can only be one King

Nas, 'the message'
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Inosky: 6:56am On May 26
Fuckyoumod:
Case closed, but how on earth will a judge rule on a matter so dicy from the U.S.?

What is the judiciary turning to?

Nigeria justice system died when drΓΌglord changed Nigerian constitution and electoral act.

Everyone was watching and can play the same game.

Insane country.
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:07am On May 26
Very good. He's the legitimate emir.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by KingWarri: 7:10am On May 26
When court decides who becomes the king...
Where are the ancestors?
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by cyberstarr(m): 7:12am On May 26
Nonexisting1:
I said the same thing just yesterday. What is there in Emirship to covet? But imagine that the people (Hausa people) are celebrating the return of a Fulani man as their ruler. Smh! Hausaland being ruled by strangers and foreigners (Fulani) in this 21st century! It's odd they will be hailing and celebrating colonization in the modern era.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Honestey: 7:15am On May 26
Sanusi is the original Emir, Bayero was the political Emir so why is court doesn't want his reinstatement? Was he not qualify the first time? I blame Gandollar for bringing this into royal family

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Kwaramustgoodag: 7:17am On May 26
Anyiamaka:

I hope you know how big Kano State is. Aside Ganguje's personal vendetta, do you have anything against Kano having 5 emirs instead of one?
Is wrong. Very wrong. Only one king rule a town.
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by asiga(m): 7:20am On May 26
When you take charge, it feels like you won't ever come down. Ganduje had this thought, the current Governor too.
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Yankee101: 7:23am On May 26
Power drunk people
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by OfficialAPCNig: 7:26am On May 26
Nonexisting1:
Leave people to their choices. Stop behaving as if you are smarter than everyone

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Cmanforall: 7:47am On May 26
Nonexisting1:

He can also go for international positions

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50am On May 26
Fuckyoumod:
Case closed, but how on earth will a judge rule on a matter so dicy from the U.S.?

What is the judiciary turning to?

Except say na Virtual ruling him, NJC suppose sanction am if na true but I suspect say the government dey lie cos no judge go sacrifice their career for how much.
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Zico5(m): 7:54am On May 26
TOKUNBOGOODIES:
Sit down
Stand Up
Sit down

Exactly what BABA said

Come and enter heaven let me see u grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Bluntemperor: 7:55am On May 26
DeepSight:

You obviously dont know anything about SLS.
For starters, google "Gideon Akaluka". .
This is to say nothing of his serial illegalities as CBN Governor and his nature as a pathological liar.

Between TRUTH and Reality:
It's unfortunate that those sympathersers are without sense of history or they just believed that doing wrong things is a way of life.
-Sanusi is very arrogant and the same colours he used as a former CBN Governor,that bloodied GEJ and he approves NBILLIONS to Universities in Northern Nigeria- under impression that CBN Act allowed him!
-the same pride he downgraded Some Banks like Intercontinental Bank,Union Bank and other Banks,under power --intoxication and went ahead to allow his ego into ensuring Access Bank ( a small bank) to acquire a Bigger Intercontinental,under very ridiculous circumstances,e g ._ how did the huge .Loan owed to Intercontinental Bank by Access Bank- how did they pay it back to Intercontinental Bank?
-What role did National Assembly Senators - under Saraki played or who are the Oversight Functions on CBN decisions, during that time?
e.g excuses - ah,the CEOs of those Banks- were buying and using Jet,they were using Customer Capital,etc .but can't you just removed them,collect the money back and Must you now allowed the Big bank- Intercontinental,- with thousands of Staff,to be taken over by a small Access Bank because of pernicious interest of 'Big boys' in Nigeria ?
-We are seeing the same illegalities now, disobedience to Court Order!
They used Power Play to destroyed the Banks but will tell you stories and I don't blame the role that Emiefiele later graduated from- blatant disregarding for law and order!
-Polaris Bank was distressed,after he Sanusi left,but is still standing and it was never allowed to be taken over by another bank or was Polaris Bank as big in Branches and Assets,as the Intercontinental? No!
So,why did Intercontinental Bank went under,with spurious Circumstances during Sanusi tenure ?
-Why was Union Bank too downgraded,as illiquid,with Thousands of Staff, hundreds of Branches both within and outside Nigeria and who were those appointed to run these banks down , instead of growing it up,e.g most of the Choice Properties in Union Bank were sold Off, during the so called Take- over but thank God, President Tinubu brought back Union Bank and others,as well.
β€’Our System is absolutely Corrupt - from Traditional Institutions,to Religious,to Political Elites and its about Self- Interest -Not About Nigeria-Interests or the Masses/ Common Man!
This is Nigeria,the more you looked,the less you see!
NIGERIANS await Sanusi to tell us his own side of the Story,as a former CBN governor,since he had said ,he will write his own side of the story!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by udemzyudex(m): 7:59am On May 26
Which court order?
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by moshoodn(m): 8:01am On May 26
Anyiamaka:

I hope you know how big Kano State is. Aside Ganguje's personal vendetta, do you have anything against Kano having 5 emirs instead of one?

What about Sokoto and the Sultanate?

Should Sokoto be balkanized too?
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by successman100: 8:05am On May 26
Dear kano Emir Sanusi,
You must learn how to fight this time.
The who kano people is an instrument for fight in your hand. Never allowed any illiterate to mess you up again. Teach your enemies a lesson to ward off other potential enemies.
You are as big as the president with international connections.
Stand up and fight for your right when necessary.
Even frogs do fight . Haba!
Re: Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano by Kenmatt(m): 8:06am On May 26
Nonexisting1:

Emir that doesn't have any value again.

Emir that a State governor can toss like a Ludo dice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship / Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.