Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,452 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? (936 Views)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by IyaTola: 6:01pm On May 25
How long can you use your phone without data?
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by nifemi25(m): 6:17pm On May 25
An iPhone or Android without data is just like holding a keypad phone....

7 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Bahamas95(m): 6:19pm On May 25
A smart phone without data is useless to me.

I must buy data.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by C2Ok: 6:21pm On May 25
Indefinitely, I’ve got tons of books and movies on my phone to keep me engaged, the true reason I’ll need to connect to the internet is for work and news, if I need to talk to anyone, i can always make a phone call, that’s why I’ve never really freaked out during internet outages tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35pm On May 25
lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Efuaye(m): 7:06pm On May 25
I can’t even imagine it!
That would make me sick. Data is life in this generation, no matter how little as long as it’s enough for you to be on the net, it’s fine.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:06am On May 26
As long as I can not ☹️.

Jesus! Are you getting paid for this?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by dkidd: 3:08am On May 26
I can't

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by IyaTola: 9:43am On May 26
dkidd:
I can't
An Internet addict spotted
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:38am On May 26
Hmmmm
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by MrCork: 11:07am On May 26
[quote author=IyaTola post=130139190][/quote]

20 years sir!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Shobizz(m): 11:14am On May 26
Data is life.
I can do with my phone completely
As long as making cool cash, even without my phone. But data is important Sha.

Playing game on smart Phone require data

https://ng.oraimo.com?affiliate_code=mZ62H8eA0L
Oraimo Promo Code: M05FXUSD5A41
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by IyaTola: 10:25am On Jun 04
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Bouncing2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04
2yrs sir
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Heisajoker21(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04
2 weeks

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by IyaTola: 2:35pm On Jun 04
shocked
Heisajoker21:
2 weeks
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by MrCork: 3:33pm On Jun 04
[quote author=IyaTola post=130139190][/quote]

Are you lightskin? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Auxtan(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04
1 full week or month. I'd be done with 5 pdfs in the volume of those 400 pages books in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Damian911: 10:33am On Jun 05
A week

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by BigYash: 10:40am On Jun 05
What is a phone without data ,except its nokia touchlight phone,and airtime must still be there to make it useful..

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05
Even the slogan of one Airtel advert says
" Data is Life "

Me sef, i no get data at the moment but thank God for Opera mini na that their 50mb I de take hold body

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Polynek(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05
I lost my fone on 21st of April last year and I bought new one on November.
Throughout this 6 months I didn't use a smart phone until I bought new one.
Life is more important than all this
All those people shouting they can't, if you are in a very critical condition, you will understand that data is nothing, unless you are working online, but if you are making ur money outside internet, nwanne you can survive without data.
Data is it food?
The only thing you can't survive without is food.
Case close

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Sapasenator: 3:02pm On Jun 05
I can do without data for as long as possible

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by IyaTola: 11:39am On Jun 08
Damian911:
A week
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Chicagograduate(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08
That is why opera mini is dashing free 50mb data daily.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Chicagograduate(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08
Polynek:
I lost my fone on 21st of April last year and I bought new one on November.
Throughout this 6 months I didn't use a smart phone until I bought new one.
Life is more important than all this
All those people shouting they can't, if you are in a very critical condition, you will understand that data is nothing, unless you are working online, but if you are making ur money outside internet, nwanne you can survive without data.
Data is it food?
The only thing you can't survive without is food.
Case close
If you are busy with task data will not be your burden.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Polynek(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08
Chicagograduate:
If you are busy with task data will not be your burden.
Exactly bro
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Elegantspiker(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08
I use 90GB every month. I am a blogger though, so can't do without data. The amount used in purchasing the bundle is a peanut in proportion to the dollars I earn per month.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Oyindamolah: 8:36pm On Jun 08
wink
Elegantspiker:
I use 90GB every month. I am a blogger though, so can't do without data. The amount used in purchasing the bundle is a peanut in proportion to the dollars I earn per month.
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Oyindamolah: 8:37pm On Jun 08
grin
Chicagograduate:
That is why opera mini is dashing free 50mb data daily.
Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by Silentgroper(m): 7:12am On Jun 09
Movies, music, games. .

These don't give me the nerd for data

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data? by BigEnergy11: 10:57am On Jun 09
C2Ok:
Indefinitely, I’ve got tons of books and movies on my phone to keep me engaged, the true reason I’ll need to connect to the internet is for work and news, if I need to talk to anyone, i can always make a phone call, that’s why I’ve never really freaked out during internet outages tongue
You are old school, the world has gone beyond this lifestyle. We are in the internet age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'attitude Or Latitude' / Religions In Relationship / What Is The Idea Age To A Lady To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.