Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

'attitude Or Latitude' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'attitude Or Latitude' (937 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'attitude Or Latitude' by dagashini: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2007
I have this girlfriend that has been trying to mend her manners after making up again.She promised to exhibit some nice attitude.Kofo is one of these so-called butter girls. Kofo cannot boil water and all she would tell me was ''water boils at 100degrees centigrade.'' Shey na that one I go chop abi that one na nice attitude.,make una never go I go yan u. Just yesterday,I told her I felt like eating amala in a local joint and as usual like shit and yansh,she followed me.Infact I don tire , na so she go dey follow me up and down like disease.When we got there after I don chop finish,could you guess what kofo did all in the name of showing nice attitude;she pack the plates wey i take chop say she wan go wash am.Imagine!for inside buka. How person wey no dey smoke igbo go dey behave like that? Shey that one na attitude or latitude.I am just telling you girls this because one of your colleagues will soon be relieved of her duties o.ehn ehn
Re: 'attitude Or Latitude' by opokonwa(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
@poster

I think you've got yourself a girl who has not been around.

If you love her, then teach her the way of the Society.

She was only trying to please you by acting that out in a bukka

If you love her, teach her.
Re: 'attitude Or Latitude' by tpia6: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: 'attitude Or Latitude' by Tosinville(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2011
Take dis to joke section.
Re: 'attitude Or Latitude' by 677ano(m): 4:25am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: 'attitude Or Latitude' by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2011
LWKMD grin

(1) (Reply)

Religions In Relationship / What Is The Idea Age To A Lady To Get Married / My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.