Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,514 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso (41993 Views)

50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List / Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by AndroBlaze: 9:08pm On May 25
kunki90:
No yoruba

"Omolara" and "Oluranti" have now turned to Igbo names shey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by lailo: 9:09pm On May 25
Sack
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MrIcredible: 9:10pm On May 25
turmacs:
Lolzzz, they've been sacking and sacking upandan, and dollar is still at 1500, miles away from the 600 where that iragbiji cocaine sniffing fraud met it, just a year ago ohhh.
Or deh grin
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by FAGBA01: 9:10pm On May 25
Let them go home and enjoy themselves with what have gotten from the apex bank
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Chicagograduate(m): 9:13pm On May 25
All of them are receiving salaries for doing nothing
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 9:14pm On May 25
kunki90:
No yoruba
Splashme:
Non-Yorubas sacked ... and would all be replaced by Yorubas

Even if the list is full of Yorubas, you will still cry.
You are destined to cry.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Benwallt(m): 9:16pm On May 25
hybrid77:
grin

Tinubu has finished this country. My problem is that he still pays some idi00ts to defend him on nairaland..

I know one of them will quote me and send thier usual insults..

See how this great country is crumbling all because he is confused n clueless.

Just like Ezinne finished Olukayode with infidelity
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Stayingalive: 9:18pm On May 25
GovernmentAgent:
The government is doing what it needs to do for the betterment of the country
very slow brain 🧠 and paid idiot
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Forkthiefnubu: 9:18pm On May 25
How many yaribas ? I told you these ppl are different , tribalism is what they eat drink and fork, they throw away the few igbos there and a sprinkling of northerners know that it is still populated by the northerners mostly , yaribas are the enemies of the Igbo ppl QED

3 Likes

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by We4all: 9:20pm On May 25
They have millions stashed away and will receive millions as benefits. So, no shaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MartinCorridon: 9:23pm On May 25
cyprus000:
I can see federal character well represented. Lolcheesy

At least no show for tribal bigots.

Enemyofpeace:
Na Yoruba full the list pass other tribes. The list is fair and acceptable to us.

Tinubu's record with Federal Character is impressive cool

ALL regions well represented wink

If it was Peter Obi, no Yoruba would be left in CBN or NNPC out of the usual jealousy grin

2 Likes

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by xperiencelove(m): 9:23pm On May 25
This CBN! Someone will just create a useless department with little to no portfolio just to bring in his/associate's people.
Director, Capacity Development;
Director, Strategy Management; which strategy are they managing?
Director, Financial Markets; what of foodstuffs market?
Director, Other Financial Institutions Supervision; which financial institutions are under "Other" institutions?

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by AmazingELixir: 9:24pm On May 25
Ok
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by rezzy: 9:26pm On May 25
After the sack, what next?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28pm On May 25
kunki90:
No yoruba

Me too. I came to check names and am not disappointed. Na dem
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Bluntemperor: 9:30pm On May 25
iWasNotHere:
See the key positions those northerners are holding

The buffon called Emiefiele was just creating the place for his illegitimacy,in case his Presidential bid was through!
Very Shameful indeed!

1 Like

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by CJStarz: 9:35pm On May 25
5 or 6 Igbos made up the lid.
No wahala. God dey watch from above.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by CJStarz: 9:36pm On May 25
Tflex01:
Some persons are coming to cry witch hunt.

cool
Thank God say your conscience don dey pinch you
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by prophetfire: 9:42pm On May 25
cyprus000:

Says who? It's only aboki and omo Igbo full there. Only one Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Ethanuella: 9:42pm On May 25
kunki90:
No yoruba

Look well. The first and 9th
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Lanruze: 9:42pm On May 25
This move by Cardoso is highly commendable and shows audacity.

PBAT obviously has taken politics more serious than governance, this are the type of audacious decisions that PBAT should be taking.

Even within Government circles and in the PBAT "Kitchen CabInet" Cardoso is one of the most respected for his strict financial discipline, shrewdness, frugality and incorruptible nature. He has a tested track-record for being upright in Financial Management and a private sector like approach in achieving results.

The CBN structure needs to be realigned to be energetic, intelligent and less bureaucratic. These directors will be paid fat gratuities and pensions. Let them go !

To achieve a $1 trillion dollar economy the CBN needs new breath of air and initiatives to fast-track its progress.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On May 25
What are the reasons for the sacks? Buhari never did this went he entered even getting handover from another party. This is apc to apc are we are seeing dangerous levels of people getting sacked without any explanation. undecided

This is outrageous

1 Like

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by simpleseyi: 9:53pm On May 25
hybrid77:
grin

Tinubu has finished this country. My problem is that he still pays some idi00ts to defend him on nairaland..

I know one of them will quote me and send thier usual insults..

See how this great country is crumbling all because he is confused n clueless.

I wonder why you think everyone is poor and wretched like you that you think people have to be paid to defend their favourite candida cum President.
This is the same way you children of anger, hate and bitterness were abusing everyone before the election, and we disgraced and humiliated you.

After your humiliating defeats at the election, you started harassing the Judiciary, well, the Judiciary had told you repeatedly that it doesn't get moved by rants of headless mob
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by AustineE1: 9:57pm On May 25
Bullet01:
Balanced equation
Olodo how is it a balanced equation,if it were to be 14 newly appointed directors,about 8 or 9 will be Yorubas but now out of the 14 sacked directors,Yorubas are only 2 while Igbos that hardly ever get any appointment from the serial looting drug Lord got 5 disengagement.Your Yoruba president is a shame to this nation,while Wole Soyinka should hide his face in shame....i spit!

4 Likes

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by crystalpapers(m): 9:59pm On May 25
Na Wazobia sack be this. E touch everybody. Go home to your families...
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by fkelly(m): 10:00pm On May 25
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=130140567][/quote]

List of 14, over 5 Igbo's.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MySolace: 10:03pm On May 25
cyprus000:

U will b surprise da most of bigots dont even knw wot federal character means.

But like u said, no food for dem. Lol.

I dont knw why i think these directors were'nt actually directing anything, just looting links.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by hybrid77: 10:03pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

I wonder why you think everyone is poor and wretched like you that you think people have to be paid to defend their favourite candida cum President.
This is the same way you children of anger, hate and bitterness were abusing everyone before the election, and we disgraced and humiliated you.

After your humiliating defeats at the election, you started harassing the Judiciary, well, the Judiciary had told you repeatedly that it doesn't get moved by rants of headless mob

Lol..no time for paid bots
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MySolace: 10:06pm On May 25
MartinCorridon:

Tinubu's record with Federal Character is impressive cool

ALL regions well represented wink

If it was Peter Obi, no Yoruba would be left in CBN or NNPC out of the usual jealousy grin
Tinubu didnt appoint dem, certainly dey were there b4 he came in.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MartinCorridon: 10:09pm On May 25
MySolace:

Tinubu didnt appoint dem, certainly dey were there b4 he came in.

Read my post again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.