Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,410 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso (41991 Views)

50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List / Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Dybala11(m): 8:22am On May 26
Splashme:
Non-Yorubas sacked ... and would all be replaced by Yorubas
Is Dr Omolara also a non-Yoruba?
All this tribal bigots sef, your tribal bigotry won't allow you to read and digest what's written.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Diligence: 8:31am On May 26
Obviously, this is ETHNIC CLEANSING!
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On May 26
assholemods:

How do you know they are innocent?

They didn't give any reason for the sack
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On May 26
VillagePipu:

After spending your life defending Ipob, Kanu and other idiots, you suddenly care for Nigerians.

No wonder everyone plays you like ping-pong. You guys constantly ridicule yourselves and everyone laughs at you.

what have ipob or kanu got to do with cbn?

u just talking off point like a clown.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by rasco2000me: 9:44am On May 26
Confused people, they have failed, until they will sack the whole Nigerian before dollar will come to 1800 from 1500 currently mumu people,all of them are full of bride with empty head ,instead of them to swallow their pride and approach emefiel to give them advice on how to bring dollar down,the pride is with the person who appointed them and they also have pride
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 9:56am On May 26
jaxxy:

what have ipob or kanu got to do with cbn?

u just talking off point like a clown.

At your age, you can't know. After all, you were foolish enough to support Kanu.

You are a notorious Biafran supporter. Face your Biafra and leave Nigerian matters alone. It's unfortunate I have to break it down before it can enter your empty head.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 9:57am On May 26
Diligence:
Obviously, this is ETHNIC CLEANSING!

Yes. Ethnic cleansing with Dr. Omolara at number 1.

No wonder Simon Ekpa dey tie una mama like goat every minday. Una no get sense.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 9:58am On May 26
franudi:
I know most of them are Igbos.

Omolara and Olurantuli are also Igbos. Foolish defeated people of Biafra.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Zool6: 10:00am On May 26
What are the rag tag yoruba nation fighting for ? U skull minners are always predictable no wonder u are named yaribas meaning unstable,,,incompetence yarigba man cardos sinking Nigeria economy is busy saking ppl not from his backstabbing tribe this is the beginning bag of rice will still enter 300k ebi pawoo promax cry is still to come ,,,

quote author=VillagePipu post=130143701]

After spending your life defending Ipob, Kanu and other idiots, you suddenly care for Nigerians.

No wonder everyone plays you like ping-pong. You guys constantly ridicule yourselves and everyone laughs at you. [/quote]
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Zool6: 10:04am On May 26
Germany lost world war 2 today they are back even stronger as Europe biggest economy Igbos are stronger and bigger than ever
I m happy Ife vs Modakeke reduced ur population by 5m and fulanis herdsmen taken ur Obas head as trophies ,,cowards tha lost Inlorin and was chased out of there land into Benin republic,,,ebi pawoo urchins

quote author=VillagePipu post=130147055]

Omolara and Olurantuli are also Igbos. Foolish defeated people of Biafra. [/quote]
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On May 26
VillagePipu:

At your age, you can't know. After all, you were foolish enough to support Kanu.

You are a notorious Biafran supporter. Face your Biafra and leave Nigerian matters alone. It's unfortunate I have to break it down before it can enter your empty head.

and u were foolish enough to support igboho and yoruba nation so why are u making noise like a rabid dog? undecided
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by HRMK: 10:41am On May 26
WHY THESE SO MANY DIRECTORS IN SINGLE ESTABLISHMENT?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Bullet01(f): 10:54am On May 26
AustineE1:

Olodo how is it a balanced equation,if it were to be 14 newly appointed directors,about 8 or 9 will be Yorubas but now out of the 14 sacked directors,Yorubas are only 2 while Igbos that hardly ever get any appointment from the serial looting drug Lord got 5 disengagement.Your Yoruba president is a shame to this nation,while Wole Soyinka should hide his face in shame....i spit!
You should have made your point without insults boy. I am old enough to be your mother.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 10:58am On May 26
jaxxy:

and u were foolish enough to support igboho and yoruba nation so why are u making noise like a rabid dog? undecided

Where did you ever see me support Igboho?
You think I'm foolish like your type.

You see the stupidity of your people. You are in Yorubaland doing businesses but supporting Biafra. Hungry idiots like you should be kicked out so you can go fight for your Biafra properly.

Even your elders are now begging Tinubu. Useless people.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On May 26
VillagePipu:

Where did you ever see me support Igboho?
You think I'm foolish like your type.

You see the stupidity of your people. You are in Yorubaland doing businesses but supporting Biafra. Hungry idiots like you should be kicked out so you can go fight for your Biafra properly.

Even your elders are now begging Tinubu. Useless people.

ode when did u see me support biafra?

U just came to my mention to talk nonsense like u are high on cheap drugs.

now I said u also support yoruba nation ur eye don clear abi?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MySolace: 12:17pm On May 26
MartinCorridon:

Read my post again....
I just did...

Same thing, though lesser sense, cos it arouses further curiosity. Because as the real federal character tinubu met got sacked, we dont knw yet d people to b re-appointed and their tribe.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Rumundele(m): 2:46pm On May 26
Na wao this kind time?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Kingzmate(m): 3:17pm On May 26
DAMM NIGGA undecided
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Shattuck(m): 3:38pm On May 26
FreeStuffsNG:
CBN is undergoing strategic reorganization into a nimble, efficient, transparent and less bureaucratic organization. Well done Mr Cardoso.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
when tinubu appointed about 50 ministers, the largest in Nigeria's history, at a time of economic failure, you guys supported it what happened, to "nimble efficient and less bureaucratic organization" why didn't you criticize the president for not practicing the same thing.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by lotkyes200: 6:08pm On May 26
So na Hausa full there tooo haaaa
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:51pm On May 26
Forex reketeers,evil directors with owing bootlegger bureau de change, angry
tribe has no bearing ,is money of common interest that binds them.Nigerians masses are fooolex everydayetcosvys@yahoo.com
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by MrSly(m): 9:16am On May 27
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=130140567][/quote]
I have been looking for this list and now I saw it I wasn't disappointed. Out of 14 sacked people 5 are from one out of six geopolitical zones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.