Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,452 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso (41992 Views)

50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List / Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by donwily(m): 10:34pm On May 25
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=130140567][/quote]
Am I the only one that didn't see any Ade or Ola on the list?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Safyqueen: 10:35pm On May 25
As per the Muslim north is more in number than the Yorubas in the list, it therefore ok. The president is not bigotic.
Hypocrisy.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Sleekfingers: 10:35pm On May 25
Splashme:
Non-Yorubas sacked ... and would all be replaced by Yorubas

Omolara duke
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by femi4: 10:47pm On May 25
turmacs:
Lolzzz, they've been sacking and sacking upandan, and dollar is still at 1500, miles away from the 600 where that iragbiji cocaine sniffing fraud met it, just a year ago ohhh.

Anyways, what do i know? 🤷‍♀️

Guys you won't believe these were made by Artificial intelligence (AI) grin

I asked AI to show me what animals would look like if evolution never happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRz3YGU1p_U?si=JDktP5-Aw_OZfSw6
like this

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Franking: 10:50pm On May 25
See how many Igbo names there because it is sack. But if it is appointment or employment you will see only one or none at all sef.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jiz: 11:10pm On May 25
If jagaban army no abuse you how dem go take chop grin grin Defending this government naa real hustle ooo
hybrid77:
grin

Tinubu has finished this country. My problem is that he still pays some idi00ts to defend him on nairaland..

I know one of them will quote me and send thier usual insults..

See how this great country is crumbling all because he is confused n clueless.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Rejouir: 11:13pm On May 25
Tinubu wants to employ his lagos boys. This country is about to face the worst economy so far since independence.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by finallybusy: 11:15pm On May 25
If it results in better pay for the staff, I have no problem. Most of those names were collecting money for doing little -- some even making the bulk of their pay from illegal dealings.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Rejouir: 11:15pm On May 25
hybrid77:
grin

Tinubu has finished this country. My problem is that he still pays some idi00ts to defend him on nairaland..

you will feel for these people if you see the poor state of their life.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 11:33pm On May 25
jaxxy:
What are the reasons for the sacks? Buhari never did this went he entered even getting handover from another party. This is apc to apc are we are seeing dangerous levels of people getting sacked without any explanation. undecided

This is outrageous

You, a known paid LP crybaby and notorious PDP reject avenue started crying for APC.

Nwoke, you will cry blood. It is the trademark of your people.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 11:35pm On May 25
AustineE1:

Olodo how is it a balanced equation,if it were to be 14 newly appointed directors,about 8 or 9 will be Yorubas but now out of the 14 sacked directors,Yorubas are only 2 while Igbos that hardly ever get any appointment from the serial looting drug Lord got 5 disengagement.Your Yoruba president is a shame to this nation,while Wole Soyinka should hide his face in shame....i spit!

I thought you people said your people are billionaire businessmen and not interested in government job.
Why are you now crying that you are laid off from government job?
Useless people.

1 Like

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 11:39pm On May 25
Franking:
See how many Igbo names there because it is sack. But if it is appointment or employment you will see only one or none at all sef.
Rejouir:
Tinubu wants to employ his lagos boys. This country is about to face the worst economy so far since independence.
fkelly:

List of 14, over 5 Igbo's.
AustineE1:

Olodo how is it a balanced equation,if it were to be 14 newly appointed directors,about 8 or 9 will be Yorubas but now out of the 14 sacked directors,Yorubas are only 2 while Igbos that hardly ever get any appointment from the serial looting drug Lord got 5 disengagement.Your Yoruba president is a shame to this nation,while Wole Soyinka should hide his face in shame....i spit!
CJStarz:
5 or 6 Igbos made up the lid.
No wahala. God dey watch from above.

There are many Igalas, Beroms, Itsekiris, Ikwerres, Efik, Tiv who are ready to take the places of those kicked out. You shameless crybabies from the East should stop crying and disturbing us with your useless tears. Not like you are contributing anything to the country sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Coolgent(m): 11:42pm On May 25
Balablu setting south western agenda against South East South South And The entire North.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by ebufa: 12:00am On May 26
cyprus000:
I can see federal character well represented. Lolcheesy

At least no show for tribal bigots.

Sacking ndigbo in federal character list. ....how about appointing ndigbo in federal character Their experience will be utilized in The Biafra Reserve Bank!! Dey play o!
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by frog12: 12:06am On May 26
what's the reason for their sacking
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by mkoabiola: 12:11am On May 26
But why The sack

Jus curious
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On May 26
VillagePipu:

You, a known paid LP crybaby and notorious PDP reject avenue started crying for APC.

Nwoke, you will cry blood. It is the trademark of your people.

u are sacking innocent Nigerians and saying people will cry blood?

These agbadorians seemed to be enjoying their renewed shege.

clowns undecided
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by frog12: 12:14am On May 26
e be like say some of them don OVERCHOP for the place grin grin grin
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by lapintoz: 12:23am On May 26
Ignorance is a disease.....

Cure yourself....Read some historical books.

hybrid77:
grin

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by VillagePipu: 12:41am On May 26
jaxxy:

clowns undecided

After spending your life defending Ipob, Kanu and other idiots, you suddenly care for Nigerians.

No wonder everyone plays you like ping-pong. You guys constantly ridicule yourselves and everyone laughs at you.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:03am On May 26
Splashme:
Non-Yorubas sacked ... and would all be replaced by Yorubas
So, Clement oluranti Buhari isn't Yoruba? Ani your eyes dey pain you ni?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:04am On May 26
kunle4toyeyaho:
So, Clement oluranti Buari isn't Yoruba? Ani your eyes dey pain you ni?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by assholemods: 4:14am On May 26
kunki90:
No yoruba
Blind man!
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by assholemods: 4:15am On May 26
jaxxy:

clowns undecided
How do you know they are innocent?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by condensedmilk: 5:14am On May 26
iWasNotHere:
See the key positions those northerners are holding

No be small thing, they all sat on the money while others are writing papers

1 Like

Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by ItswellMike: 5:49am On May 26
cyprus000:
I can see federal character well represented. Lolcheesy

At least no show for tribal bigots.
Only 1 afoonja
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by fkelly(m): 6:32am On May 26
I will be glad to know ur contributions.

[q)uote author=VillagePipu post=130143436]

There are many Igalas, Beroms, Itsekiris, Ikwerres, Efik, Tiv who are ready to take the places of those kicked out. You shameless crybabies from the East should stop crying and disturbing us with your useless tears. Not like you are contributing anything to the country sef. [/quote]
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by putin2: 6:35am On May 26
Ok fill yorubas there useless country
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by CJStarz: 6:52am On May 26
VillagePipu:

There are many Igalas, Beroms, Itsekiris, Ikwerres, Efik, Tiv who are ready to take the places of those kicked out. You shameless crybabies from the East should stop crying and disturbing us with your useless tears. Not like you are contributing anything to the country sef.
Mugu raised to the power 10,na im you be.
Dem tell you say they wan replace those sacked with Igalas, Itsekiris,Ikwerres, Efiks, Biroms,etc,abi u must vibrate and pee in ur di.rty boxers each time Igbos are mentioned?
Why must d majority of those sacked be from one ethnic group?
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by Raph82(m): 7:02am On May 26
kunki90:
No yoruba

1) Dr Omolara Duke, Director, Financial Markets
2) Clement Oluranti Buari, Director, Strategy Management
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by toprealman: 7:24am On May 26
hybrid77:
grin

Seyi is coordinating social media affairs.
Re: 14 Directors Sacked By The CBN Governor, Cardoso by franudi: 8:16am On May 26
I know most of them are Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.