Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,339 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) (43154 Views)

Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by ASAPFERG: 9:03pm On May 25
Solar energy is rubbish
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by WrriterNg: 9:03pm On May 25
Crafteck1:

Same people that ended slave trade and brought human rights.. De play

🀑 🀑

After having their fill, torturing and enslaving ignorant mutts like you for 400 years.

They then decided to "end" it so fools like you can praise them for it in the future like you're doing now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Tradepunter2: 9:04pm On May 25
ozo13:
hahaha .Good I happened to have had my secondary education in that same Ajaokuta, my Dad work and retired in the same steel company you spoke about , and Ajaokuta is just 45min drive from my town.
The west were still behind the non completion of the project after seeing to the USSR balkanization.My Dad was even went to USSR for a yr in 1985 to learn about part of the production process.
I know much Abt happenings there and how the western world sabotage the project.

They for even sabotage your birth sef...... Since na west be the reason for Una failed lives πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On May 25
Nato will bomb it one day

1 Like

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:05pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

Your forefathers must be rolling in their graves.

You're still in your shackles, defending your slave owners.

Now get lost and stay lost.

What an irony,
A slave of communism is calling someone a slave.

Show us proof that Russia actually invested in the steel project,

Propaganda machine

https://www.nairaland.com/7876033/russia-build-nuclear-power-plant

Above was your link that Russia wants to build a solar plant in Faso, till today nothing has been put on ground.
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:05pm On May 25
ozo13:
Within 10yrs they want to solve part of the electricity problem for Mali where as for several years France and others were just using the Malians

I beg forget,they are all Slave Masters!
Imagine Russia roles in Ajaokuta. Steel - where they collected all the Money, without manufacturing one single rod.
Can anyone do that to Russia Country.
Just watch there after,na same
dictatorship Russia will encourage in Africa!
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Elsueno: 9:06pm On May 25
Soo.....for naija way we the leadership are mostly aligned towards NATO'stan. Wetin them dey do for us now...We almost invaded Niger for them D
sef grin..... Give us something like these projects not some useless lecturer
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by ozo13(m): 9:07pm On May 25
Tradepunter2:

They for even sabotage your birth sef...... Since na west be the reason for Una failed lives πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
now u are shifting goal πŸ₯….I like it

1 Like

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Aykush(m): 9:08pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

Your forefathers must be rolling in their graves.

You're still in your shackles, defending your slave owners.

Now get lost and stay lost.
And your forefathers will be disappointed with how shallow and stupid you can be, you better get the Bleep outta this forum or you’ll learn the hard way dumbo! I’m not pro west or pro whatever the damage they have done to Africa is enough! Leave Africa alone or y’all will regret it when Africa wakes up! Stupid fool!
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by itzadorable333: 9:09pm On May 25
[quote author=WriterNig post=130140968]
From the last paragraph of this post, is it still unclear what Russia's (as well as its other collaborators') interest is in Mali, given the term 'resource-rich' used in describing Africa.

Credit: VOA || AFR.Ru[/quo
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:11pm On May 25
Shame on France.

1 Like

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Omoawoke: 9:14pm On May 25
This is the best any white man country has ever done for any nation in West Africa

1 Like

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Omoawoke: 9:14pm On May 25
BarrElChapo:
Shame on France.

Death to France !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:15pm On May 25
Bluntemperor:

I beg forget,they are all Slave Masters!
Imagine Russia roles in Ajaokuta. Steel - where they collected all the Money, without manufacturing one single rod.
Can anyone do that to Russia Country.
Just watch there after,na same
dictatorship Russia will encourage in Africa!

When check well, Russia didn't cheat us.

Nigerians coluding with a Russian company defrauded the country. Leave the state of out if.

When the former aviation minister, defrauded the nation using Rwandian abi Kenyan airways, was it the country that duped us ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:17pm On May 25
BarrElChapo:

When check well, Russia didn't cheat us.

Nigerians coluding with a Russian company defrauded the country. Leave the state of out if.

When the former aviation minister, defrauded the nation using Rwandian abi Kenyan airways, was it the country that duped us ?

, the Russians never invested in it
It was all a show, to promote themselves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajaokuta_Steel_Mill
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Faposky95: 9:17pm On May 25
farouk2much:
Pls... Make our leaders change masters.. Make we leave usa.. England... And france... Make we get collabo with russias putin..... Abeg

Who haven't we courted...?!
Big brother ashi......
Better continue the Brit....fulani connection.....
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:21pm On May 25
WriterNig:
πŸ‘πŸ»Like for Russia-Africa, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

Like if you want to Japa to Russia share if you want to japa to USA/EU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by dikings(m): 9:22pm On May 25
HateBigots:
I wonder why they are avoiding Nigeria
Why are you wondering, when everything is clearly feasible to all eyes?
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 9:23pm On May 25
Skydivine:
About 12 plots make one hectare of land. Therefore 312 hectares would be
12 x 312=. 3744 plots of land ( the size of more than 100 of national stadium Lagos).

I hope this is well thought out and not just one Russian company acting as front for their government grabbing land in the guise of solar power.

Huge national security issue if you ask me, to allow a foreign company such occupation.

For a country like Mali, rich in Uranium and Lithium, Russia would do anything to β€œinvest” there.
An hecter is 15 plots. 12 plots is 2 acre.
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:26pm On May 25
obedience4:
Mali beware of false promises,
Let wait till it is built before rejoicing

Same way the Russians were to build a steel plant in Nigeria

That deal collapsed due to United States influence in Nigeria and and sanctions

1 Like

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Skydivine: 9:26pm On May 25
sweetkev:
An hecter is 15 plots. 12 plots is 2 acre.

True. So the numbers are even bigger. Good luck to them.
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:27pm On May 25
Putin my man.

I'm still wondering what happened to the currency swap deal between China and Nigeria.

The CBN should tell us what happened.
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 9:29pm On May 25
WrriterNg:

Dummy 🀑 🀑

So VOA (Voice Of America) is now Russian propaganda?

The western news posted on this forum is not western propaganda??

Very expected response. Definitely Russian troll. How much rubles you got paid bruh?
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by aywagze(m): 9:35pm On May 25
This is good move but maintenance won't be a walk in the park ..πŸ€”
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 9:39pm On May 25
Skydivine:
About 12 plots make one hectare of land. Therefore 312 hectares would be
12 x 312=. 3744 plots of land ( the size of more than 100 of national stadium Lagos).

I hope this is well thought out and not just one Russian company acting as front for their government grabbing land in the guise of solar power.

Huge national security issue if you ask me, to allow a foreign company such occupation.

For a country like Mali, rich in Uranium and Lithium, Russia would do anything to β€œinvest” there.

This is the third of such project. The other 2 are being built by China and UAE
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 9:41pm On May 25
obedience4:

We're is the steel plant Russia planned to built in Nigeria?

Wait till it done, before comparing Nations

Ajaokuta was built by the Russians until our leaders allowed the West become their masters.
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 9:42pm On May 25
Crafteck1:

Same people that ended slave trade and brought human rights.. De play

You mean the same people that started it?

They didn't end slave trade they only changed the name.

Ever heard of neo-colonialism?
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 9:44pm On May 25
ozo13:
hahaha .Good I happened to have had my secondary education in that same Ajaokuta, my Dad work and retired in the same steel company you spoke about , and Ajaokuta is just 45min drive from my town.
The west were still behind the non completion of the project after seeing to the USSR balkanization.My Dad was among hardworking Nigerians that went to USSR for about a yr in 1985 to learn about part of the production process.
I know much Abt happenings there and how the western world sabotage the project.

You dey mind those slaves? They'll do everything to defend their oppressors.
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:46pm On May 25
motionarena:

you sick in the brain. Right?
Its the President u calling a drug lord seems u wanna be unfortunate

What is you going to do about it?
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Krismas(m): 9:51pm On May 25
grin Meanwhile Part Of the American naval pier constructed from Gaza Beach to Ashdod have collapsed grin grin grin

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:53pm On May 25
Procashtips:

Ajaokuta was built by the Russians until our leaders allowed the West become their masters.

Silly excuse grin

We are not debating who built the steel plant in the first place, the USSR built it no doubts

My bone of contention is that during the Russia-african summit in 2019 there was an agreement between the Nigeria government and the Russian federation to revitalise the steel plant.
Why didn't Russia kept to its promise
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:54pm On May 25
Siberia01:
grin
Africans are the least species of humankind
You only see them bragging and flaunting imported products on social media
not that they are the least specie but they like electing criminal politicians that have nothing to offer as there leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.