Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) (43156 Views)

Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by Marcus247(m): 5:23am On May 27
This shows you dont know anything! name one Country Russia has invaded in the past ? Ode
Re: Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:49am On May 27
CrownedPhoenix:
To imagine the things they use to hold Africa down.

Is this not similar to giving village chiefs mirrors, powder and Kaikai for our mineral resources in return?

You would prefer our greedy Nigerian leaders so stash the cash oversees? We constantly borrowing money form China with almost nothing to show for it because a huge chunk of the borrowed sum is stolen. Why no exchange your natural resources for development that would benefit everyone instead of a greedy few?

I will gladly be a slave to a white man for 10yrs if it means we're liberated from the shackles of the terrible crop of leaders we have in Nigeria right now.
There are systems, services and amenities that an average Nigerian will never get to use not because we can't afford it but it's inexistent. You think if Telecommunications industry wasn't privatetised we would have 5G? We can't even have running water or gas supplied to our houses so we have to build personal boreholes and carry cylinders around because of backward thinking leaders who's only genius is awaken to create new ways to steal.

I can go on and on but I'm angry and tired. Graduated since last year yet to job. Nigeria has to work. I never considered jakpa, if I'm wealthy enough I just wanna go there, allow snow to cool my bald head and come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.