Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,534 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims (46504 Views)

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Tflex01: 6:56am On May 26
It is well.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Devaro: 6:57am On May 26
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Didi2d(m): 6:59am On May 26
UselessBuharist:
How do you make your wife your agent?

Now that the wife claims no DNA was conducted she should request her husband to come forward for a DNA test.

These women can be smart by half, she should clear her name by requesting a paternity test on her 3 kids.

Soon now she will get a court order to stop the man from asking for a DNA test

Na the agent part shock me pass

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by cyberstarr(m): 7:00am On May 26
Tjra:

Marry a yam legged woman at your own peril. They can bring home bastards for Africa grin
Since Yoruba men won't leave my Igbo sisters alone, this is what they'll be getting until they get sense. (Na joke ooo 😂)

6 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Actuarydeji(m): 7:00am On May 26
It is well! Honestly speaking, I cannot marry some ladies from some tribe fot free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Splendid235: 7:01am On May 26
This issue tie rapper. Madam submit yaself for a DNA test ASAP. Don't use the law to confuse us. E don try nyash dey back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by TheAlchemist: 7:02am On May 26
I will wait for all evidences to be put on the table.. From the picture at least 1 if the kids bears 100% resemblance to the footballer.

He may just be pissed up that the eldest child is not his and wants to reject his other children to spite his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by cosmos1440: 7:03am On May 26
Newlymarried:

Also, according to Olanrewaju, Mrs. Kayode stole two Mercedes SUVs from him. She allegedly conspired with accomplices Jennifer Max Nduaguibe, Lynda Dike Anulika, and broker Ugochukwu Igboanugo to seize Mr. Kayode's property ownership as she is a lawyer, worked as his agent and handled most of his businesses.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/super-eagles-star-olanrewaju-kayodes-estranged-wife-responds-after-reports-alleging-that-all-their-3-kids-dont-belong-to-him-that-she-lied-about-her-age-and-is-in-a-relationship-with-a-popular-pastor.html

On top of the maternity fraud issue, she still arrange with her Igbo relathieves to steal the poor guy's properties.
When we say Igbos have a criminal culture, they will say we are insulting them .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by adabaraabdul: 7:04am On May 26
The man must be thoroughly scorned. Logic tells me he must have done several discreet tests to confirmed the children are not his. The emotional trauma this guy is going through, I hope he pulls through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by GBTYO: 7:07am On May 26
TheAlchemist:
I will wait for all evidences to be put on the table.. From the picture at least 1 if the kids bears 100% resemblance to the footballer.

He may just be pissed up that the eldest child is not his and wants to reject his other children to spite his wife.

So he should forgive her accept her back?

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Awesome01(m): 7:08am On May 26
Na like dis Kayode Olanrewaju own don destroy finish?

After all his hussle, everything is crashing down becauseof a woman. Hope he doesn’t commit suicide soon o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kukutente23: 7:09am On May 26
ASAPFERG:
Both of them can go fvck theirselves themselves

At least write correct English even if you want to be rude

4 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kukutente23: 7:09am On May 26
The children are his

They carry his nose

He never did any DNA test
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by mubalex50(m): 7:11am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
This is just a frame-up, she needs to stand her ground and defend her kids..

Marry a yoruba man at your own peril, they can womanise for Africa. grin
WHO B THIS WEYREY?

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Trophy12: 7:11am On May 26
You marry Igbo woman, na at your own risk grin

7 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by jeromestarks: 7:13am On May 26
But these children look like him naa.
The woman fvcked and sucked UK pastor. That one no be lie but these children resemble the Kayode small.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Jeje247: 7:18am On May 26
Why fine woman like this go dey misbehave? See how the kids are sparkling.

Participating in orgies sef. This one na community property

5 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by zanshi: 7:18am On May 26
Marry from your Tribe bikom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Houseontherock1: 7:20am On May 26
omoredia:
Where these yoruba boys dey find these kind wives?
Don't mind them...guys like him deserve whatever the strange women dish out and I've got zero pity for him! I hope she takes it all

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:20am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

baby factory manufacturers have spoken. We concur.

4 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by ASAPFERG: 7:21am On May 26
Kukutente23:

At least write correct English even if you want to be rude
idiot i know what i mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by DCmonster: 7:24am On May 26
The last boy doesn't even look like any of the parent.
None of does kid has any atom of his resemblance.
He should thank God for delivering him from the evil cougar.
Women are extremely wicked.

They should stop addressing that fraud in the UK as a pastor.
He was a very popular Blackxe member just like the crest pastor of Abuja and now a top NBM man.

5 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Almaigaa: 7:29am On May 26
Fear Igbo Women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by DonroxyII: 7:30am On May 26
anonymous1759:
Until this new generational men go back to how how Ancestors treated their women things like this will continue to occur , women don’t like weak men , Being a strong man doesn’t mean you beat your wife or starve her .

Being a real Man is how you set your standards, how you place your wife , as a strong man let your wife know , you don’t sit in one place , make her realize you’ve four eyes.

If she realizes all these , before she acts crazy , she’ll think twice knowing you’ll definitely unravel all her moves. let her know as a woman If you cheat on me you’re gone, if I cheat on you it’s my privilege, and let her know she’s free to leave you if you cheat on her .

Women like these strict laws, even if you don’t cheat on her , just sound it to her that if you cheat you’re not apologetic and she’s free to go.
As a man if you’re doing me & my wife you’re 60% dead if you’re with a bad wife .

Your sole responsibility to your wife is to take care of her needs, if you don’t cheat on her or marry multiple wives it’s a plus for her .
Money is what women worship. I wonder how rich men succumb to women.

NED & PETE Edochie have a place in my heart , they’re my mentor on how to treat women. not these weakling kneeling down .
The ultimate beneficiary of this game is the Pastor ... As The Girl was Gaming kayode, The Pastor was gaming The Girl cheesy ...

The reason why Women Get this Liver is Because Men are now so Weak Mentally & Physically Unlike Our Ancestral Days ....

Also, Monies are easily Made today with Little Efforts Unlike Ancestral Days ...

Women are now Evolved Unlike Ancestral Days So The Women are Operating at Faster Brain than Men cheesy .....

The Unfortunate Events is that Men now Responded with Redpilling cheesy .... Instead of stepping Up & Redefining The Value Chains ...

If you have Monies without Maturities, Women would Run You Down ....

Men Should Manned Up & Learn Street ....

Love is for Women,
Logic(Street OT) is For Man Then "Love" ... kiss

Street Before Love ... That's Me !

7 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by yahmohy27: 7:31am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Chaiii hmmmm
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by simpleseyi: 7:34am On May 26
Come here, Aiyelala can resolve this within 7 days. Stop deceiving yourselves with fake Pastors and Churches
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by NwokoloOwa: 7:34am On May 26
Very unserious man. Look at the way he is even standing, no confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Nweike1: 7:35am On May 26
Rekyz:
Some top footballers keep repeating this mistakes. Why make your wife your agent and let her control your assets.
He's lucky to have made this discovery a lot early. He should just pick up the pieces and move on while he's still playing active football. He still got so much to build
Very true

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Edusouls(m): 7:37am On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Nah person wey never know Una go think say Una be human being.

People that defend baby factories will support bastardry naturally.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

hei shut ur mouth, why una successful men no Dey use eye see Igbo woman? Yoruba women don finish? All his kids resemble their papa so the DNA test of a thing are just malicious lies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by AK481(m): 7:38am On May 26
Rekyz:
Some top footballers keep repeating this mistakes. Why make your wife your agent and let her control your assets.
He's lucky to have made this discovery a lot early. He should just pick up the pieces and move on while he's still playing active football. He still got so much to build

They want agent fees to remain with the family , its greed .

Remember that oshimen did it with his brother inlaw and e cause wahala and court case
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Vulcan24(m): 7:38am On May 26
I still insist, the marriage has a fundermental issue at the start! Both have something to hide!
It is very obvious the origin and foundation of the marriage was built on fraud.

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Perfect12(m): 7:38am On May 26
[color=#990000][/color]this Matter tie wrapper oo, I don't have much to say hear but two these the younger ones look the Mr Kayode Na, something is wrong some where, how can a reasonable man came out and said his 3kids are his if not with sufficient proofs?, God you really seeing mysterious acts of your children oo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.