Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,509 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims (46503 Views)

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Timothy89(m): 12:08pm On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Stop telling me story of your sick father

My father is healthy, may God heal your sick father and may God give you sense that's making you to disgracing your lineage here

Product of 3some
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Sk5050: 12:08pm On May 26
Who's the UK based pastor we need to know him.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by baralatie(m): 12:18pm On May 26
Skydivine:

So you would rather believe the account of a man who made a poor judgment in marrying a supposedly “bad wife” ?
See, there are some evidence that are not acceptable in court . DNA testing done in a back yard or from Oluwole cannot be tendered in any court.
You by your own hands have judged her as a bad wife based on the accounts of the man
And that he conducted DNA on his kids does not make it less of an evidence.
If she wants to have a civil case in court she is free .she will come he will.come
What is hidden will be revealed.
Na Vod go help the children to bear the full brunt
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by bobestman(m): 12:24pm On May 26
Didijiji:
Those kids look like the footballer its just the first guy that looks different

I was confused at a point
Guy you just said my mind. The story no clear
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by luckingto50: 12:25pm On May 26
These two fair children resemble their father naaa
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On May 26
StUriah:
She became his agent just to manipulate him.

She acted like his divine helper only to steal him dry.

She wedded him, capitalizing on his gullibility, and purposefully bore children for the man she deeply loved, all while still being legally married to her primary husband.

Shior!

Alayebaje!

The properties she allegedly took from her estranged husband have not been accounted for. She has remained silent on this matter in her responses.

Furthermore, she has not refuted the allegations of her amorous relationship with Pastor Tobi. This lack of defense raises questions about her credibility.

Based on my experience in providing laboratory services, I’ve noticed an uptick in the number of men seeking paternity tests for their children, often without the knowledge of their wives.

Had the footballer not conducted these tests discreetly, he likely wouldn’t have publicly accused his wife of paternity fraud.

I was expecting a strong defence or rebuttals from the woman but we have no seen that. She also did not sound like a woman still loyal to her husband.

That said people are saying the 2 younger boys look like their dad based on physical looks and observation so the paternity test results if indeed conducted may not be accurate or true.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Madups(m): 12:43pm On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Nah person wey never know Una go think say Una be human being.

People that defend baby factories will support bastardry naturally.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

which yoruba? The one wey married man fit get like 3 baby mamas or another one? Abi na the ones wey married couple go dey go nack outside and both of them go know just lock up? Abeg shut that thing wey you call mouth!
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MySolace: 12:44pm On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Dora Ezinne - You've entered the wrong van.

This is just a frame-up, she needs to stand her ground and defend her kids..

Marry a yoruba man at your own peril, they can womanise for Africa. grin

9ice, Davido, Odunlade etc, should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these men have to be on their knees begging for p√ssy, haba mana.
U hear any allegation of womanizing concerning d man?

To vomit rubbish no dey hard una.

Dis has nothing to do wit tribe...

If ezinne is found culpable, she should b accordingly dealt wit.

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by aariwa(m): 12:46pm On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

Rules 2, 3 , 8 broken Seun, ijebabe, nex
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Mrexcell(m): 12:59pm On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

Igbo ladles are prostitutes but yet yoruba guys still go to any length to marry igbo girls is that not a contradiction?
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kukutente23: 1:03pm On May 26
royalfly:

Ok fair enough, if that's all u av to say then look fir kpangolo to play with. Doctor that uses resemblance to ascertain paternity. See... there is enough rope for u too so let's go.
No. You need to do this alone

I can help to with everything

Off you go now. You can't keep the rope waiting
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by femi4: 1:04pm On May 26
Didijiji:
Those kids look like the footballer its just the first guy that looks different

I was confused at a point
Don't mind him, he's depressed. Those kids belong to him
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by mkpologwu(m): 1:09pm On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

9ice, Davido, Odunlade etc, should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these men have to be on their knees begging for p√ssy, haba mana.

This has nothing to do with tribalism. Most Nigerian ladies are generally loose and greedy.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by StUriah(m): 1:14pm On May 26
jaxxy:

I was expecting a strong defence or rebuttals from the woman but we have no seen that. She also did not sound like a woman still loyal to her husband.

That said people are saying the 2 younger boys look like their dad based on physical looks and observation so the paternity test results if indeed conducted may not be accurate or true.

When DNA testing is used, the results are unequivocal. The outcome is definitive, leaving no room for doubt or ambiguity. It provides a clear answer, either confirming or refuting a genetic relationship with certainty. Except wrong samples were mistakenly collected for investigation.

Just because some children resemble their parents doesn't mean those parents are their biological parents.

Or how would you explain the phenomenon where spouses appear to resemble each other after years of marriage?
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:31pm On May 26
grandstar:

The lady looks higher than his class. I think that's what drew him to her. Many men make that mistake.

It is a mistake when you make that one of the primary or the topmost reason for marrying her.

For instance, would I marry Otedola's daughter if she fell into my lap? I may not as I may doubt her ability to be submissive to me. Her dad's money might have gone into her head.

Many would call me an idiot but one has to be wise.

A Nigerian lawyer is of a higher class than a footballer?

In wealth or what?

She's 7years older and he's naive...those are the only reason she could do all that

No be class at all

What of the so-called pastor Tobi, does he also belong to a higher class to be able to have full control over that woman?
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Emmanuel909090: 1:43pm On May 26
Useless woman

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Maliqcious: 1:49pm On May 26
Kingpele:
Shame shame and shame....this days women are becoming more shameless...do u think a man will wake up one day to deny his own children even if he caught his wife in bed with another man...that not possible infact I believe this guy might have done several DNA test atleast to know if any of the kids might belong to him to no avail...he might have rejected the first or more test only to finally realise he married a LovePeddler....a married woman going to sleep with a pastor ?...but on lighter note the children are still yoruba from Southwest side of pasta tobi
Nedu of Wazoba denied his 3rd child unfortunately it was the first that is fraud child.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by royalfly(m): 1:51pm On May 26
Kukutente23:

No. You need to do this alone

I can help to with everything

Off you go now. You can't keep the rope waiting

Why give what u can't take? Oga move backwards I need to move forward, see u latter.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Rejouir: 1:52pm On May 26
SoNature:

Don't tribalize everything. That lady is trying to save her face. No man can accuse his wife of having kids with another man if he didn't do their DNA test.
you are right. But honestly the guy is a mumu. His not business inclined
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kukutente23: 2:04pm On May 26
royalfly:

Why give what u can't take? Oga move backwards I need to move forward, see u latter. in the afterlife
See you
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by kennie2015(m): 2:16pm On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

What a bias and sentimental view, what can you make out of the marriages of Yul Edochie, Peter Okoye, Nedu, Julius Agwu, are they not from igbo extraction?. When discussing sensitive issues like this, it is sensible to be generic about it not being delusional with shallow reasoning

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On May 26
Na only DNA allegation she respond to. Other allegations she couldn't respond to them . She is indeed a Jezebel just the way he described her
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 2:40pm On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

You're a useless fool, that's the simple truth.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by seunayantokun(m): 2:46pm On May 26
Both parties are added some lies. I said earlier that the alleged DNA report seemed false, and I think it is. However, that woman has more than anything played foul.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by ASAPFERG: 2:55pm On May 26
Kukutente23:
Write correct English
ode

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On May 26
angry
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On May 26
StUriah:
She became his agent just to manipulate him.

She acted like his divine helper only to steal him dry.

She wedded him, capitalizing on his gullibility, and purposefully bore children for the man she deeply loved, all while still being legally married to her primary husband.

Shior!

Alayebaje!

The properties she allegedly took from her estranged husband have not been accounted for. She has remained silent on this matter in her responses.

Furthermore, she has not refuted the allegations of her amorous relationship with Pastor Tobi. This lack of defense raises questions about her credibility.

Based on my experience in providing laboratory services, I’ve noticed an uptick in the number of men seeking paternity tests for their children, often without the knowledge of their wives.

Had the footballer not conducted these tests discreetly, he likely wouldn’t have publicly accused his wife of paternity fraud.

cool
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kukutente23: 3:11pm On May 26
ASAPFERG:
ode
Which one?
The ode I know is Ode to a Nightingale
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Eniitankorede: 3:18pm On May 26
baralatie:

The husband has DNA proof they are not his kids
You are asking jamb question
Is
Okay
Ooo

I am asking wether it was even necessary to do it in the first place.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Forkthiefnubu: 3:52pm On May 26
AAAA67:
So, why are you not in your husband's house ?
What is your relationship and affair with the Pastor ?
Why are you no longer his agent ?

Wind has blown and fowl yansh has been exposed.
Bury your head in shame and stop talking trash

Your stupidi:ty knows no bounds
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by AfonjaPriest: 3:53pm On May 26
When the going was sweet, no one heard about them.
Now it is bad, it must be that everyone must know everything about them.
Congratulations! They've succeeded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.