Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,501 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims (46502 Views)

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Edusouls(m): 7:42am On May 26
All his kids are just carbon copy of their father am beginning to doubt this DNA test of a thing , they re now spreading malicious lies of doing tests just to completely destroy the image of the wife cos she is an Igbo woman, all these Igbo girls marrying Yoruba I don’t know how stupid you people are? The culture difference is too wide to assimilate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by condensedmilk: 7:45am On May 26
Didi2d:

Na the agent part shock me pass

Oya come and become his agent.

Are you ok now?

1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Change4dbeta: 7:46am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
This is just a frame-up, she needs to stand her ground and defend her kids..

Marry a yoruba man at your own peril, they can womanise for Africa. grin
Tribalism (This is why Nigeria is backward)

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Skydivine: 7:46am On May 26
I still don’t believe the man. All these are the handiwork of disgruntled in-laws who were sidelined during the booming days.
It is all about, “we warned about this woman “
Not surprised. Na so e dey be when money finish..

One can’t make such public claims from a DNA test conducted in secret. Truth, Justice and fairness is never gotten from a one sided story.

When you accuse, be sure to prove. Not with a test result pulled from the Oluwole document market.
Until we see a court ordered test from a reputable entity, it still remains an unverified accusation.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by condensedmilk: 7:49am On May 26
Splendid235:
This issue tie rapper. Madam submit yaself for a DNA test ASAP. Don't use the law to confuse us. E don try nyash dey back.

Boys normally, dey resemble their Mama, they will only show few characters of their dad.

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by EdiskyHarry: 7:50am On May 26
anonymous1759:
Until this new generational men go back to how how Ancestors treated their women things like this will continue to occur , women don’t like weak men , Being a strong man doesn’t mean you beat your wife or starve her .

Being a real Man is how you set your standards, how you place your wife , as a strong man let your wife know , you don’t sit in one place , make her realize you’ve four eyes.

If she realizes all these , before she acts crazy , she’ll think twice knowing you’ll definitely unravel all her moves. let her know as a woman If you cheat on me you’re gone, if I cheat on you it’s my privilege, and let her know she’s free to leave you if you cheat on her .

Women like these strict laws, even if you don’t cheat on her , just sound it to her that if you cheat you’re not apologetic and she’s free to go.
As a man if you’re doing me & my wife you’re 60% dead if you’re with a bad wife .

Your sole responsibility to your wife is to take care of her needs, if you don’t cheat on her or marry multiple wives it’s a plus for her .
Money is what women worship. I wonder how rich men succumb to women.

NED & PETE Edochie have a place in my heart , they’re my mentor on how to treat women. not these weakling kneeling down .
Honestly you are making sense.
Ned and yul edochie
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Winnin009: 7:51am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Lol. You dull o. Since it’s a frame up and she’s a lawyer; let her sue him for defamation and libel na. We both know she won’t because she’s guilty. Saying he should tender a disclaimer. Lmao.

Well, I assume you’re trolling sha.

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by kelly72: 7:54am On May 26
SoNature:

Don't tribalize everything. That lady is trying to save her face. No man can accuse his wife of having kids with another man if he didn't do their DNA test.

Kindly ask Mr. Kay to publish thr DNA results so that the public can confirm her lies. This is very easy, otherwise his own story wouldn't add up.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On May 26
Didijiji:
Those kids look like the footballer its just the first guy that looks different

I was confused at a point

It's possible he is accusing her out of spite undecided
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Chicagograduate(m): 7:57am On May 26
We think say Na only a white woman dey steal black and successful man property by trick.Black women involved.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Samtob90(m): 7:58am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

In fact, the moment I saw Ezine, I know Kayode don enter one chance. Left the whole south west to marry ezine who now makes his life miserable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by hilaryCU(m): 7:58am On May 26
Didijiji:

I agree with you, I looked very closely. The last one looked exactly like him, the second one has a combination of the man and the woman. The first child is the only one, that looked different as you said.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Zetty177x: 7:59am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

She nor sabi hold the Igbo sef
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by udemzyudex(m): 8:02am On May 26
The 1diot even use his wife as his agent.

3 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by grandstar(m): 8:02am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

She is Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Abagworo(m): 8:03am On May 26
UselessBuharist:
How do you make your wife your agent?

Now that the wife claims no DNA was conducted she should request her husband to come forward for a DNA test.

These women can be smart by half, she should clear her name by requesting a paternity test on her 3 kids.

Soon now she will get a court order to stop the man from asking for a DNA test

She already did that.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by KayB: 8:07am On May 26
No be her fault o, na dongus wey put him life inside woman hand, ibo woman for that matter.
They will circle you with their kins and send your family and friends away if you are not man enough

7 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Benjamin4388(m): 8:10am On May 26
Seunpapa65:
Fear woman imagine she played this guy home and away with handicap join

plus over 2.5
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by grandstar(m): 8:12am On May 26
Rekyz:
Some top footballers keep repeating this mistakes. Why make your wife your agent and let her control your assets.
He's lucky to have made this discovery a lot early. He should just pick up the pieces and move on while he's still playing active football. He still got so much to build

The lady looks higher than his class. I think that's what drew him to her. Many men make that mistake.

It is a mistake when you make that one of the primary or the topmost reason for marrying her.

For instance, would I marry Otedola's daughter if she fell into my lap? I may not as I may doubt her ability to be submissive to me. Her dad's money might have gone into her head.

Many would call me an idiot but one has to be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by UselessBuharist: 8:14am On May 26
Abagworo:

She already did that.

It’s not stated anywhere
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Lordbinsmar: 8:21am On May 26
anonymous1759:
Until this new generational men go back to how how Ancestors treated their women things like this will continue to occur , women don’t like weak men , Being a strong man doesn’t mean you beat your wife or starve her .

Being a real Man is how you set your standards, how you place your wife , as a strong man let your wife know , you don’t sit in one place , make her realize you’ve four eyes.

If she realizes all these , before she acts crazy , she’ll think twice knowing you’ll definitely unravel all her moves. let her know as a woman If you cheat on me you’re gone, if I cheat on you it’s my privilege, and let her know she’s free to leave you if you cheat on her .

Women like these strict laws, even if you don’t cheat on her , just sound it to her that if you cheat you’re not apologetic and she’s free to go.
As a man if you’re doing me & my wife you’re 60% dead if you’re with a bad wife .

Your sole responsibility to your wife is to take care of her needs, if you don’t cheat on her or marry multiple wives it’s a plus for her .
Money is what women worship. I wonder how rich men succumb to women.

NED & PETE Edochie have a place in my heart , they’re my mentor on how to treat women. not these weakling kneeling down .

You should be ranked as one of the wisest men in the world.

You too get wisdom cheesy

I hail you ooo Oga pata pata
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Praying4Nigeria: 8:22am On May 26
AAAA67:
So, why are you not in your husband's house ?
What is your relationship and affair with the Pastor ?
Why are you no longer his agent ?

Wind has blown and fowl yansh has been exposed.
Bury your head in shame and stop talking trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuqzMfhk00&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3n6fpnxPUsJITMp49xIJ0sMj8fn3ocYApH4FtRpFV614StTeytQZM7VqI_aem_ASQNyQJDQpuu5XMYlrcmW-

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MEGAWATCH: 8:22am On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Nah person wey never know Una go think say Una be human being.

People that defend baby factories will support bastardry naturally.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

Why you go blame them, na Yoruba men you supposed blame wey no dey take eyes see Igbo women.

From former Ondo state governor to this little man and all these women senior them.

If you like go try your own and come here to cry later.

Na koboko we go use reset your brain... nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by DaveHarry(m): 8:23am On May 26
"representative" keh...so lawyer cannot judge her/his own case? anyways LIKE IF SHE IS SAYING THE TRUTH. SHARE IF SHE'S LYING.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by BigYash: 8:24am On May 26
Didijiji:

Yeah.. The first is definitely not his,but the last two should be his.. You can see how the mother held that first one closer to herself.. She be devil
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Benjamin4388(m): 8:24am On May 26
TheAlchemist:
I will wait for all evidences to be put on the table.. From the picture at least 1 if the kids bears 100% resemblance to the footballer.

He may just be pissed up that the eldest child is not his and wants to reject his other children to spite his wife.

Man this information you holding out for is so even irrelevant...if the other allegations were true...she basically treated this man like a kid...you don't play a man especially your husband doing his duties and responsibilities this kind of dirt...that's wicked

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by DaveHarry(m): 8:25am On May 26
"legal representative" keh...so lawyer cannot judge her/his own case? anyways LIKE IF SHE IS SAYING THE TRUTH. SHARE IF SHE'S LYING.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by bentenny(m): 8:25am On May 26
I always knew this matter will drift to a tribal inclination!
Most of the people I see here everyday are educated but glorified illiterates in thinking and lifestyle!
Instead of focussing on the individual that allegedly committed paternity fraud you focus on tribe!
So let me ask....are you saying that the ladies from your tribe do not do paternity fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by back2sender: 8:25am On May 26
AAAA67:
So, why are you not in your husband's house ?
What is your relationship and affair with the Pastor ?
Why are you no longer his agent ?

Wind has blown and fowl yansh has been exposed.
Bury your head in shame and stop talking trash

Exactly well said.
Useless woman
If you are a man and your wife respect her pastor more than you the husband, know your wife dey fuuuuck her pastor
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by emmabest2000(m): 8:26am On May 26
Didijiji:

You're smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Benjamin4388(m): 8:30am On May 26
NwokoloOwa:
Very unserious man. Look at the way he is even standing, no confidence.

lmao lol

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by anonymous1759(m): 8:37am On May 26
Lordbinsmar:

You should be ranked as one of the wisest men in the world.

You too get wisdom cheesy

I hail you ooo Oga pata pata

One plate of dog meat 🍖 for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.