Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,563 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims (46507 Views)

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MightySparrow: 8:38am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
This is just a frame-up, she needs to stand her ground and defend her kids..

Marry a yoruba man at your own peril, they can womanise for Africa. grin

Is that the reason for the paternity fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by BadBradley: 8:39am On May 26
UselessBuharist:
How do you make your wife your agent?

Now that the wife claims no DNA was conducted she should request her husband to come forward for a DNA test.

These women can be smart by half, she should clear her name by requesting a paternity test on her 3 kids.

Soon now she will get a court order to stop the man from asking for a DNA test
una no dey ever read before hustling to quickly comment.

Read the letter, she's actually asking for a DNA test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Omalicious1: 8:40am On May 26
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Resonance2019: 8:40am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

DNA or not, the woman don fall hand. She opened the door for her woes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by dominique(f): 8:42am On May 26
SoNature:

Don't tribalize everything. That lady is trying to save her face. No man can accuse his wife of having kids with another man if he didn't do their DNA test.

Dey there when men are already forging DNA test results to evade responsibility
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Resonance2019: 8:42am On May 26
UselessBuharist:

Now that the wife claims no DNA was conducted she should request her husband to come forward for a DNA test.

These women can be smart by half, she should clear her name by requesting a paternity test on her 3 kids.
Exactly.Well said. That woman is terrible
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Benjamin4388(m): 8:43am On May 26
condensedmilk:

Boys normally, dey resemble their Mama, they will only show few characters of their dad.

all this one una dey talk no even matter....this woman defraud this man(properties )and was cheating(even with a pastor)..and was a sex freak(orgies)..she is a liar(she was seven years older)...and even made her his agent...even the letter she sent with her lawyers shows how she rates him... accept the assurances of our warmest esteemed regards...I HOPE THIS MAN DOESN'T COMMIT SUICIDE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by BadBradley: 8:43am On May 26
SoNature:

Don't tribalize everything. That lady is trying to save her face. No man can accuse his wife of having kids with another man if he didn't do their DNA test.
how did the wife know he didn't do any DNA test?

Must he inform her?
He can take their sample without her knowing
Or do that during routine malaria test

I find it dubious that she's claiming there was no DNA test as if her participation is required.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Treasure17(m): 8:44am On May 26
Sometimes you really don't know what these gender want. You have everything at your disposal yet still misbehaved. It's true that women will first self destruct before they decide to have sense.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by LordReed(m): 8:47am On May 26
Newlymarried:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/super-eagles-star-olanrewaju-kayodes-estranged-wife-responds-after-reports-alleging-that-all-their-3-kids-dont-belong-to-him-that-she-lied-about-her-age-and-is-in-a-relationship-with-a-popular-pastor.html

If I received such a letter I will just laugh and tell them I will do no such thing, if they have proof I spread any malicious lies they should take me to court. This letter sounds like a distraught teenager rather than a lawyer.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Fantasticcc: 8:51am On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Nah person wey never know Una go think say Una be human being.

People that defend baby factories will support bastardry naturally.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

attachee 🤡 must you include other tribe
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Bobbynobobby: 8:52am On May 26
Satazaa:
exactly 💯

10% kini? See your name like satan
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by condensedmilk: 8:56am On May 26
Benjamin4388:

all this one una dey talk no even matter....this woman defraud this man(properties )and was cheating(even with a pastor)..and was a sex freak(orgies)..she is a liar(she was seven years older)...and even made her his agent...even the letter she sent with her lawyers shows how she rates him... accept the assurances of our warmest esteemed regards...I HOPE THIS MAN DOESN'T COMMIT SUICIDE

will you repeat all these things you wrote here if I call her to stand before your face?
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by donbenie(m): 8:57am On May 26
UselessBuharist:

Many players make their wives and Mothers their agent,Mauro Icardi is an example..
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Timothy89(m): 8:59am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Dora Ezinne - You've entered the wrong van.

9ice and Davido should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these two men have to be on their knees begging for kitten, tufiakwa.

So ezine is Yoruba? Your madness is world class

You've no competitor in stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by frog12: 9:01am On May 26
but is she 7 years older or not ? grin

MP3GAGAdotCOM:

9ice and Davido should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these two men have to be on their knees begging for p√ssy, haba mana.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:02am On May 26
Timothy89:

So ezine is Yoruba? Your madness is world class

You've no competition in stupidity
A fool like read but don't understand.. Maluu that's what you are.

1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Timothy89(m): 9:03am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

A fool like read but don't understand.. Maluu that's what you are.

You're the foool here because you're calling a Yoruba man womaniser, the Igbo woman ezine that fúck around gave him a bastard sons is what?

Your mental health is a joke to you, since you people lost election you've been outrightly dumb and senseless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kobojunkie: 9:06am On May 26
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:07am On May 26
Timothy89:

You're the foool here because you're calling a Yoruba man womaniser, the Igbo woman ezine that fúck around gave him a bastard sons is what?

Your mental health is a joke to you, since you people lost election you've been outrightly dumb and senseless
You're a demented pigs, yorubas are useless womanizers, you can go and hang your useless self, period.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Khyrvxjzy: 9:07am On May 26
GBTYO:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Nah person wey never know Una go think say Una be human being.

People that defend baby factories will support bastardry naturally.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

shut up, baby factory is surrogacy
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:08am On May 26
But the last two kids resemble their Papa wella oh
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Keegan: 9:09am On May 26
Timothy89:

They have been senseless since time immemorial, you are just noticing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Timothy89(m): 9:12am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a demented pigs, yorubas are useless womanizers, you can go and hang your useless self, period.

Stop telling me the story of your sad mother
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Timothy89(m): 9:13am On May 26
Keegan:

They have been senseless since time immemorial, you are just noticing.

It beat me bro, I haven't seen where majority of tribe have high numbers of foolish and stupid people consistently

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Tommydare(m): 9:13am On May 26
You yourself know that you are not making any sense.
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

9ice, Davido, Odunlade etc, should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these men have to be on their knees begging for p√ssy, haba mana.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Bimpe29: 9:13am On May 26
May we not fall into the earthly ditch Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Dynamicboss: 9:19am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

9ice, Davido, Odunlade etc, should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these men have to be on their knees begging for p√ssy, haba mana.

Sorry to say but you are a big fool. Cheating has nothing to do with tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by ceejay80s(m): 9:20am On May 26
Omo...these stories don dey be one everyday talk,
Let me go and look my kids very well and find out the ones wey no resemble me
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by NGELEBUBE: 9:26am On May 26
The mod that banned me na thunder go fire you
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:28am On May 26
Didijiji:
Those kids look like the footballer its just the first guy that looks different

I was confused at a point

Seriously you are the only guy with an objective and sound mindset and I must commend you for that. I don't support infidelity and giving another man children to another man is among the worst crime in my book. Let the man publish the DNA results since it's already in SM and the woman is saying No DNA. The last kid looks exactly like Lanre and I can bet it that there's no way "all the three" will fail. The story would have been cogent if it had been one among the three fail the DNA test. Well we keep fingers crossed while more info is released.
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:30am On May 26
Timothy89:

Stop telling me the story of your sad mother
Stop telling me story of your sick father

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.