Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Betting Don Show Me Shege! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betting Don Show Me Shege! (2123 Views)

Stage 87 Of Shege / Betking don show me shege banza / The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Jerkbaba: 10:22pm On May 25
If I don calculate all the 100 naira I don use waste for this betting, he go reach 6 figures. Chai! Betting don deal with me finfish! I don use over under strategy, bookings strategy, all kinds of strategy! Used all prediction sites, still I no fit get one! Hmmmm. Like this, na to just drink water sleep. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Auxtan(m): 10:28pm On May 25
Jerkbaba:
If I don calculate all the 100 naira I don use waste for this betting, he go reach 6 figures. Chai! Betting don deal with me finfish! I don use over under strategy, bookings strategy, all kinds of strategy! Used all prediction sites, still I no fit get one! Hmmmm. Like this, na to just drink water sleep. tongue
You have to quit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by slimjohn2k5: 10:47pm On May 25
To quit hard ohhhh
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Gunayo(m): 10:52pm On May 25
If yours is six figures, your own better be that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Jokerman(m): 10:55pm On May 25
Stop playing bets

Delete all the devilish apps. One is designed never to win but lose his/her money
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by ceejay10(m): 11:21pm On May 25
U never see anything. Keep playing o till you win. You go soon win. Don't give up Broski
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Lamasta(m): 10:35am On May 26
You will learn the hard way if you don't give up
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Akpabio22(m): 2:10pm On May 26
Oga my only advice for you and I use God beg you before you learn the hard way. Run far from betting don't even give listen 👂 ear to any one who tells you he has sure game. My sister husband yesterday use the whole money that was kept for house rent to play bet and he lost everything. My sister has been crying because the landlord give them few months grace before they raise that rent of 500k. I meet her husband and confront him of his stupidity he was like blaming the devil 👿. He has been using is salary for betting and it has been causing my sister huge pain because things can't go forward with her husband addiction to betting. Betting is evil like CULTISM is evil stay away from it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by abba190: 2:12pm On May 26
angry grin grin cheesy grin cheesy u never see anything
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:56pm On May 26
Akpabio22:
Oga my only advice for you and I use God beg you before you learn the hard way. Run far from betting don't even give listen 👂 ear to any one who tells you he has sure game. My sister husband yesterday use the whole money that was kept for house rent to play bet and he lost everything. My sister has been crying because the landlord give them few months grace before they raise that rent of 500k. I meet her husband and confront him of his stupidity he was like blaming the devil 👿. He has been using is salary for betting and it has been causing my sister huge pain because things can't go forward with her husband addiction to betting. Betting is evil like CULTISM is evil stay away from it

Nah man city collect dat 500 gees so. There are always laid down principles to follow in betting.
Never use rent money, school fees money, travelling money, in fact any money set aside for important and critical stuffs should never be used to bet. But greed and impatience will always be the bane of most bettors.

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by jaszplus12(m): 7:48pm On May 26
Jerkbaba:
Guy, you're the fodder, others are the winning lot...your cash is used to maintain, and run betting shops and used to keep the winning lot coming back.
Better knuckle down and quit....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Illegal1(m): 8:02pm On May 26
omoh............Who give up nah him lose..give up no follow.

i don talk am say its either okocha(betking) kill me or i go kill am.

i must win all my money back

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by hkidola00(m): 9:49pm On May 26
Illegal1:

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Charlex23(m): 11:05pm On May 26
The day people begin to stake on just a single match is when they’d enjoy betting. Rather than piling up games unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by godstime88(m): 11:12pm On May 26
Na you wan dey win millions with #100.

Always stake singles.

Have your favorite teams. Don't stake at random

Do rollovers if you have low funds.

Lemme stop here.

If you need sure 1.3 to 2 odds make you holla at me

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by godstime88(m): 11:13pm On May 26
Charlex23:
The day people begin to stake on just a single match is when they’d enjoy betting. Rather than piling up games unnecessarily.
exactly 💯
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Jerkbaba: 3:27am On May 27
godstime88:

Always stake singles.

Lemme stop here.

Oya na.
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by godstime88(m): 10:13am On May 27
Jerkbaba:
Oya na.
play this one

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by spencekat(m): 10:55am On May 27
Akpabio22:
How will a sane human being use house rent to bet?

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by motionarena: 11:32am On May 27
Jerkbaba:

U haven’t changed yet.

Hmmm
I pity you
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Jerkbaba: 2:33pm On May 27
godstime88:
play this one
Can we talk on whatsapp pls.
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Jerkbaba: 2:35pm On May 27
godstime88:
play this one
ok.
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Texcyndy: 10:40am On May 28
spencekat:
How will a sane human being use house rent to bet?
people are sane until betting entered their lives. betting is evil. no sane person should be betting
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:44am On May 28
godstime88:

Always stake singles.

Lemme stop here.

U fit add me 4 whatsapp
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:00pm On May 28
In betting, the odds are always against you

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by godstime88(m): 12:11pm On May 28
Jerkbaba:
Can we talk on whatsapp pls.
sure 0-8-1-3-6-5-9-7-1-3-2

1 Like

Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by godstime88(m): 12:12pm On May 28
Dyfynezz12:

U fit add me 4 whatsapp
drop digits
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:10pm On May 28
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:11pm On May 28
godstime88:
sure 0-8-1-3-6-5-9-7-1-3-2
Got urs
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Goldbw122(m): 5:52am On May 29
Is good to save up that 100 naira that is being used to play the game, and use it for something profitable in a long run .
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by Damian911: 1:44pm On May 29
Illegal1:

A walk into the abyss wink
Re: Betting Don Show Me Shege! by dchamp234(m): 9:33am On May 31
godstime88:

Always stake singles.

Lemme stop here.

Guy you get WhatsApp ?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do For Love ? / He Never Calls Me / Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.