Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women (3394 Views)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Ekele22(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please i must speak my mind, its getting too much, haba! Because of kpekus, you will stoop so low as to beg a woman.

This life na one kin life ooo, e no balance at all. As i return from my jab, this evening, come see one of my guy dey cry.i mean serious cry, e eye don red like blood. Abi person die.

I ask him wetin happen, he no talk, na so e just put hand for e cheek, i kukuma clear road enter my house.

After few minutes after i don freshing up wan relax, i call my guy again, e get up waka enter house dey bone face like bonaventure..i ask am wetin happen. E carry e phone give me make i read text message e girlfriend send for am.

Na so i carry phone come dey read like small pikin, i never read pass one line naa i jump up throw the phone for chair begin attack my guy.

Oboy na because of woman you dey cry like this.i fold my hand look am with surprise.it is painful, as e talk am maa i tell am, come on shut up your mouth, its painful, i mimic him.

Who do you this thimg i ask am.my guy was ashame and tell sat down.

See you, when i tell you no friend igbo girl, you no gree. You say it pleaseth me well like the way samson for Bible talk.
Ntoor.... I yab am

Well, we lived together as friends and collegue but he was on leave and took time off to rest at home.Henry loved this girl and both Parents knows about their relatiomship, there were no issues not until december, last year, when things took a sour vibes.

The said girl met an Oyinbo returnee at an event hosted by who cares......
They exchange harmless contact and since then the oyinbo returnee has been pestering her to accept hos amorous proposer.
According to my guy the girl had gone to visit him thrice amd they might have done the undo.

What pain my guy was that this guy is rich, handsome( that is fresh) and will just use her and dump her.

Henry, relax, na so life dey.but i no expect Franca to do you this kine thing na.
After all you don do for her.my guy kept mute.
1. My guy rented the place she is staying.a one bedtoom flat and he also stay sometime with her there.
2.no time she ask for money, he doesn"t oblige her.
3.he had introduce her to his parent
4.they canspend two hours on phone talking, and robbing minds not knowing she is a crook.
5.He had concluded in proposing to her but this cashless policy has not enable him finalze further stuffs
6.He love this girl and i know he does.

Now everything don scather, the girl say she no do again.she don see oversea Bobo.
Time will tell if the thing go last.As for my guy this night as i dey look am, i don hide knife, any sharp object and rope.
I no go allow am comot make e no go buy sniper.

I will update you guys if the girl and the oyiinbo returnee runnings last.if e just wan chop her clean mouth then return to em base.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by ezechi242: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bro be there for him please....no matter how man claim he strong reach, if a girl he truly loves messes up it will sure wey him down for a while, na fools go take their lives because of kuntus .....thats why its advisable to love a woman with your head and not your heart.

13 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by woginid967: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Igbo girl amaka converted me from a simp to an alpha simply with her ability to blame me for her own cheating.

I wan craze but God delivered me.

Good things begin to happen when wrong people leave your life

Grace of God will see him through

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Ekele22(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
You are correct ooo
See strong guy dey shed tears because of woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na wa ooo

No woman no cry

6 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by holocron: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
U for slap sense into that your simp friend. Please leave am to go buy the sniper and drink. If he cannot learn from his foolishness then he probably doesn't need to keep living. Why would he be spending more than he can afford on a woman (even if na wife) who has not given him children? At least if the mother of your children chop your money run, you can be sure that most of the money will be to the benefit of the kids because women love their kids. But now, money and time down the drains. Take him to the club, let him drink and carry better olosho and realize that no difference between that olosho and his runaway girlfriend. All hole na hole, so shouldn't overspend or make a fool of himself next time.

3 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by helinues: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2023
The Shege Mumu Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women

Headline fixed .

That reminds me of a friend which his gf broke up with him, oh boy, if we were to use bucket to get the water the guy was shedding, it go full. Like really?

You must have seen the pending break up from afar but we sometimes tend to shy away from reality. People who are not ready to change but having delusional thinking of changing others.

My friend, you can't give what you don't have

2 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Ekele22(m): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2023
[Na true you talk sha, a real simp.my guy don"t club, he doesn"t take alcohol.he will get over it with time, but i dey see if the girl don mumu finish then come back he go accept her, naa there me anf him go get problem.real gee don" t eat left oversuote author=holocron post=122793950]U for slap sense into that your simp friend. Please leave am to go buy the sniper and drink. If he cannot learn from his foolishness then he probably doesn't need to keep living. Why would he be spending more than he can afford on a woman (even if na wife) who has not given him children? At least if the mother of your children chop your money run, you can be sure that most of the money will be to the benefit of the kids because women love their kids. But now, money and time down the drains. Take him to the club, let him drink and carry better olosho and realize that no difference between that olosho and his runaway girlfriend. All hole na hole, so shouldn't overspend or make a fool of himself next time.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Caramia2020(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2023
He will soon passed through that stage, I pity the girls he will date in future, they should find shoe menders, tailors and carpenters to mend their hearts on time because it will be series of heart break for the girls.

5 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Streetmovement(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

😂

Your guy sha, nothing much make he move on cuz this things happen even with my Adam
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Epositive(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2023
People often think it's the money spent on a girl that hurts the guy after horrible breakup but it's usually not the case. It's the commitment; the submission of your heart to a lady, the "happily ever after" projections and the likes that break the man after breakup. You no spend reach sugar daddies and some side dudes na. angry

8 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Gadafii: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2023
if i see my guy crying over a girl i go first give am hard knock, them give loud make he smoke

as a guy man, you should have options, you are the prize, you provide for her, put roof over her head, subscribe for her, keep her warm and she decided to lay with a total stranger and you are crying, be like u dey cr2aze

na ur friend fuuuck up, tell him man up and go face his hustle, this is life. If you deal it with emotions instead of intelligent you will be heart broken

the new guy has paid his dues, hes work for his money and travelled out or been to places, ur guy should rather cpncentrate on building himself and adding value to him self instead of renting rooms for fooolish unappreciated. girls

6 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Rathoreng(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
He should just leave her,karma alone is enough for her!
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by HardBishop: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
woginid967:
Igbo girl amaka converted me from a simp to an alpha simply with her ability to blame me for her own cheating.

I wan craze but God delivered me.

Good things begin to happen when wrong people leave your life

Grace of God will see him through
🤣🤣Leave Igbo people alone na...... Una go kill unaself
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by okoroemeka(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
HardBishop:

🤣🤣Leave Igbo people alone na...... Una go kill unaself
Igbo babes don't suffer simps gladly,you have to be really strong willed with thick skin of indifference to stay in my imo state and date our girls,infact it will almost be rare to see a girl with one dedicated guy,it is already in the DNA of imo men to assume such ,so no matter how many times you say I love you we take that with a pinch of salt

4 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Alearna: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Alearna: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ekele22:
Please i must speak my mind, its getting too much, haba! Because of kpekus, you will stoop so low as to beg a woman.

Cursed with Testosterone embarassed

I sincerely wish I don't have erection, urges till I'm 30. I just wan focus on my hustle.

Distraction too much!

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Person wey dey share room with another John dey rent house for woman.

YOLO!

2 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by owiko(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Only men love unconditionally. Most women are opportunists, they move with the best available option. For most guys, a girlfriend is a potential wife because relationships are investments, not hobbies. In all, only give what you can afford to lose without losing sleep, when shit hits the fan..

2 Likes

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Baronthecelebri: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
The guy mumu
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Rathoreng(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2023
nice talk man, without the shiity hormone, we would have all being free.
Alearna:

Cursed with Testosterone embarassed

I sincerely wish I don't have erection, urges till I'm 30. I just wan focus on my hustle.

Distraction too much!

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Smartguyboy(m): 2:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Ekele22:

This life na one kin life ooo, e no balance at all. As i return from my jab, this evening, come see one of my guy dey cry.i mean serious cry, e eye don red like blood. Abi person die.

I ask him wetin happen, he no talk, na so e just put hand for e cheek, i kukuma clear road enter my house.

After few minutes after i don freshing up wan relax, i call my guy again, e get up waka enter house dey bone face like bonaventure..i ask am wetin happen. E carry e phone give me make i read text message e girlfriend send for am.

Na so i carry phone come dey read like small pikin, i never read pass one line naa i jump up throw the phone for chair begin attack my guy.

Oboy na because of woman you dey cry like this.i fold my hand look am with surprise.it is painful, as e talk am maa i tell am, come on shut up your mouth, its painful, i mimic him.

Who do you this thimg i ask am.my guy was ashame and tell sat down.

See you, when i tell you no friend igbo girl, you no gree. You say it pleaseth me well like the way samson for Bible talk.
Ntoor.... I yab am

Well, we lived together as friends and collegue but he was on leave and took time off to rest at home.Henry loved this girl and both Parents knows about their relatiomship, there were no issues not until december, last year, when things took a sour vibes.

The said girl met an Oyinbo returnee at an event hosted by who cares......
They exchange harmless contact and since then the oyinbo returnee has been pestering her to accept hos amorous proposer.
According to my guy the girl had gone to visit him thrice amd they might have done the undo.

What pain my guy was that this guy is rich, handsome( that is fresh) and will just use her and dump her.

Henry, relax, na so life dey.but i no expect Franca to do you this kine thing na.
After all you don do for her.my guy kept mute.
1. My guy rented the place she is staying.a one bedtoom flat and he also stay sometime with her there.
2.no time she ask for money, he doesn"t oblige her.
3.he had introduce her to his parent
4.they canspend two hours on phone talking, and robbing minds not knowing she is a crook.
5.He had concluded in proposing to her but this cashless policy has not enable him finalze further stuffs
6.He love this girl and i know he does.

Now everything don scather, the girl say she no do again.she don see oversea Bobo.
Time will tell if the thing go last.As for my guy this night as i dey look am, i don hide knife, any sharp object and rope.
I no go allow am comot make e no go buy sniper.

I will update you guys if the girl and the oyiinbo returnee runnings last.if e just wan chop her clean mouth then return to em base.

Having one girlfriend is like having non already have two so if one breaks your heart you won’t feel it because there’s another one to replace her immediately.

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Smartguyboy(m): 2:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Epositive:
People often think it's the money spent on a girl that hurts the guy after horrible breakup but it's usually not the case. It's the commitment; the submission of your heart to a lady, the "happily ever after" projections and the likes that break the man after breakup. You no spend reach sugar daddies and some side dudes na. angry

It’s has always been the money you spent because you will be thinking all you have done for her but time waste. Sugar daddy don’t cry because they have backup which is wife at home 🏠.

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Smartguyboy(m): 3:10am On Apr 30, 2023
owiko:
Only men love unconditionally. Most women are opportunists, they move with the best available option. For most guys, a girlfriend is a potential wife because relationships are investments, not hobbies. In all, only give what you can afford to lose without losing sleep, when shit hits the fan..
Reason I only give from my heart not what you ask if you ask too much I run 🏃‍♂️
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Epositive(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

It’s has always been the money you spent because you will be thinking all you have done for her but time waste. Sugar daddy don’t cry because they have backup which is wife at home 🏠.

You intended to counter me but ended up agreeing with me. wink
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by princefrank76: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2023
okoroemeka:
Igbo babes don't suffer simps gladly,you have to be really strong willed with thick skin of indifference to stay in my imo state and date our girls,infact it will almost be rare to see a girl with one dedicated guy,it is already in the DNA of imo men to assume such ,so no matter how many times you say I love you we take that with a pinch of salt

Have dated some Igbo girls in the past sha! Was in love with one during my teenage years.. I was the one that even got her disvirgined..

But shits happens we are no longer together..

To the reason why I qoute you. There's a girl I have been admiring in my area for some time now, she's really pretty. Infact I know she'll be my next girl friend..

We were not really talking to each other and because I like her I stopped her and striked a conversation with her. She said she's from imo state. I got her number and we have been talking. I know she likes me already but we haven't started dating officially..

Now, I intend to take her serious, but the fact that she's from imo and stories I hear of Igbo girls is beginning to give me a second thought though.

Pls what's your take on this? What will you advise?

NB; we are both living in Calabar at the moment

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Smartguyboy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Epositive:

You intended to counter me but ended up agreeing with me. wink
😝
Sugar daddy have options same like big rich boys because you don’t see them cry rather the girls will cry because what they have lost 😞 the money and gift .
Why do you think fraudster don’t give a f ?
It’s only working class guys that alway cry or feel bad because they only invested on one olosho.
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by Epositive(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

😝
Sugar daddy have options same like big rich boys because you don’t see them cry rather the girls will cry because what they have lost 😞 the money and gift .
Why do you think fraudster don’t give a f ?
It’s only working class guys that alway cry or feel bad because they only invested on one olosho.

We are still saying the same thing my bro.

1 Like

Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by chanseroo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Men love women. Women love money. Men have money then she will love you while the money las. Click below for more videos
Re: The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women by kelspinall(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
guys dey tryoooo......

small gal like that for my working place totally denied me 2 days ago telling another cunny colleague of mine that she doesn't learn anything good from me, because I shouted at them for messing up the Manager's table after preparing food...

a gal i helped do her nimc,bank and also do give her a small lessons like letter writing,words and figures, dictation and soo on, don't wanna talk about advice about life and improving her education since she has a low academics..omoh that thing shock me,i no even get joy from that moment till Saturday evening after i felt like calling it an experience....

you see gals. they will always do you what you never expect,soo is best you always expect them to do anything and also prepare ya mind to endure it...

no love gal too much....they can deny you and ya hardwork in a blink of an eye....na mumu dey finance woman for everything......peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Cute Face Or A Curvy Shape, Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Can Any One Help Me / What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.