Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,557 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) (42604 Views)

Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta / Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by remsonik(f): 4:46pm On May 26
Why can't this students report the case to students affairs and their house master. Infact all the students in private university this days are senseless spoilt brats

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Empiree: 4:49pm On May 26
Which one is Ajayi Crowther?. I am just hearing about this university for the first time. Pardon my ignorance
nicho450:

https://punchng.com/oyo-private-varsity-student-beaten-to-death-for-alleged-phone-theft/

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by 4reala(m): 4:51pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You know the exact time and how long the student was beaten. You know the hostel in which the incident occurred. You even got the pictures of the student being tortured. You know what caused the beating. You also know that the student has died. But you are yet to identify the student. Nonsense.

Anyways, may the departed soul rest in peace.
Don't mind them, that's how dey spread fake news

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 4:54pm On May 26
Crenzywilliams:
Nigerian secondary schools gave become death traps, where was the house master all along, so no one student was brave enough to tell an authority figure, and the house master never visited his hostel for a period of 8 hours?

This man .....what's ur problem? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by imagrg(m): 4:54pm On May 26
Mind of an average Nigerian man is evil.
Women have joined the queue.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Christistruth00: 4:56pm On May 26
So once the stolen phone is paid for how do they plan to resurrect him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Christistruth00: 4:58pm On May 26
remsonik:
Why can't this students report the case to students affairs and their house master. Infact all the students in private university this days are senseless spoilt brats

Many of them are even the Products of Treasury Looters and they have been trained in being unmerciful

So the boy was dying and no one could show Pity

So a phone is more important to them than a life?

When the Truth is exposed many of their parents are Treasury Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Agugbadin: 4:59pm On May 26
Government should close down the University immediately, every one involved in the killing should be arrested for prosecution.Sadly this murderers are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow who should report to the Police rather than take laws into thier own hands.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Houseontherock1: 4:59pm On May 26
Crenzywilliams:
Nigerian secondary schools gave become death traps, where was the house master all along, so no one student was brave enough to tell an authority figure, and the house master never visited his hostel for a period of 8 hours?
It's a faith based university, just like covenant, redeemers and the rest undecided
Reasonable students will report to the school security who will in turn report to the police after the initial investigation!
I wonder how children that were raised by human beings become wild, vengeful animals when faced with certain situations in town! Even the VC should be ashamed that he's breeding murderers in the school! They are simply cultists and there's nothing the school can say to convince us otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by AmericanIdiot(m): 5:03pm On May 26
He stole a 12 pro max
He deserved to die
Tat phone is over 600k
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 5:18pm On May 26
Shame on you, you murderer. You took a picture of him while he was been beaten, you didn't see it right to report him to the school security, you guys all joined to put him to death because of phone.
Shame on all of you, you took part in this

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by 7arrows: 5:20pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You know the exact time and how long the student was beaten. You know the hostel in which the incident occurred. You even got the pictures of the student being tortured. You know what caused the beating. You also know that the student has died. But you are yet to identify the student. Nonsense.

I bow o. Yet to be identified

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 5:20pm On May 26
Rip

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:21pm On May 26
immortalcrown:

You wan chop him identity?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On May 26
Dogalmighty17:
What kind of private university is this? How can someone be beaten from 6pm to 10am and non of the school security responded?
As much as I don't support the action of the thief, his parents should sue that school.

lol wetin consain the school for inside the Matter? Na school tell those untrained boys to beat their fellow student to death? I'm not in support of that unreasonable action by the boys but are you expecting the school to monitor whatever the boys do In their hostels 24 hrs

Above and beyond that parents train your children.na the children wey you no train go become nuisance for other children and bring wahala and pain to your dormot.

Now the parents of the children will start looking for lawyer and be running around inside this kain economy wey lawyers dey charge like mad.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 5:26pm On May 26
Crenzywilliams:
Read again
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Curious345: 5:29pm On May 26
Not hard to meet death in the SW. The ronu cannibals are real
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On May 26
Houseontherock1:

It's a faith based university, just like covenant, redeemers and the rest undecided
Reasonable students will report to the school security who will in turn report to the police after the initial investigation!
I wonder how children that were raised by human beings become wild, vengeful animals when faced with certain situations in town! Even the VC should be ashamed that he's breeding murderers in the school! They are simply cultists and there's nothing the school can say to convince us otherwise.

exactly.i don't even buy the he stole a phone accusation.i suspect he was forced into cultism and the dead boy said no,so in retaliation they beat him to death and used stealing as a convenient excuse to cover for their wickedness

Meanwhile leave the v.c out of this.is the VC supposed to leave his house and be monitoring what the boys are doing in their hostels? Is the VC the parents of the murderers? Is it the vcs job to give the boys home training that they are supposed to collect from their homes

Anyway the Matter don go beyond the one wey you dey talk.parents if you like keep giving birth to dysfunctional children and children you cannot train.na frustrated police men go help you use beating train your children for cell.If God now wan punish you,make some of the parents be single moms or parents wey dey use cooperative money (gbomu Le lantern) pay their childrens school fees.una ho smell your yansh

Oyinbo say there's Time for everything.theres a time to instill godly values in your children especially in their formative years,if you don't do that, when the age pass,na monsters and wild animals go be your children.if you no even dey careful your pikin fit rape you especially with the wild and untrained boys we see everywhere on the streets and in schools
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 5:33pm On May 26
shocked

Crenzywilliams:
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by CaptainLora: 5:41pm On May 26
nicho450:

https://punchng.com/oyo-private-varsity-student-beaten-to-death-for-alleged-phone-theft/

There's K-Leg in this matter.
I did my MBA there, some 4 years ago. There are security personnel everywhere, especially @ night. And it's a very quiet environment.
That someone would be beaten (and probably screaming) in the hostel for that long and nobody heard, is suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Forkthiefnubu: 5:44pm On May 26
Let’s know the name of the student , such vicious beating for mere stealing is usually borne out of deep hatred like the ones the Yorubas have for igbos in today’s Nigeria , why they hiding the name ? Same happened in some university two years ago
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by MrCork: 6:03pm On May 26
nicho450:

MUSSST U SHOW HIS GADDDEM PICTURE?....BUSH PEOPLE!!!! ((no oofeincse)) angry
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Blitzking: 6:06pm On May 26
One of the worst thing u can do is to steal a working boy phone.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 6:07pm On May 26
YoungBlackRico:
You wan chop him identity?
You wan chop his anonymity?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:17pm On May 26
nairalanda1:

Read to the end. School has identified and expelled the evil students. Also, handed them over to the cops.
do u go to an institution at all? I've never seen any institution without it's own security men mostly patrolling
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by frog12: 6:23pm On May 26
why he too go steal phone ?

We4all:
Omoh! I don't usually like watching graphic videos. I stumbled on the video on TG and haven't been myself since. The boy was very weak, but someone kept flogging him.

Human beings are very wicked. The perpetrators should be sentenced to death asap. It's even worse that his fellow students did this to him.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Houseontherock1: 6:25pm On May 26
SAMBARRY:
exactly.i don't even buy the he stole a phone accusation.i suspect he was forced into cultism and the dead boy said no,so in retaliation they beat him to death and used stealing as a convenient excuse to cover for their wickedness

Meanwhile leave the v.c out of this.is the VC supposed to leave his house and be monitoring what the boys are doing in their hostels? Is the VC the parents of the murderers? Is it the vcs job to give the boys home training that they are supposed to collect from their homes

I'm just pissed that the VC is quick to say there is no cultism in the school when the MO of the murderers clearly say otherwise. It's sad when the school is more concerned about image making in all of this!
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Atarakpa: 6:35pm On May 26
immortalcrown:

his name is Alex timileyin
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Abcruz(m): 6:36pm On May 26
What if he was setup by someone else?
Even if he did is a replaceable phone worth a human life?
You take laws into your hands and execute judgement when you've done worse.
I won't be surprised to know that among those who killed him were those he once called friends. You held your camera and watched him snuff his last breath, you monitored his beating from 6pm to 10am and kept mute o humanity has gone to the dogs.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Real2088: 6:38pm On May 26
yarimo:
Mr reactor will soon react and even visit the family of the victim because it happens in Oyo state, but he is yet to react to the death of a lady that was killed by Chinese company in Abia state undecided undecided
Na Yeye thing fit kii you
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 6:39pm On May 26
Atarakpa:
his name is Alex timileyin
Okay. You definitely got the information from elsewhere because it is not mentioned on the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.