Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) (42605 Views)

Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta / Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 6:41pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You know the exact time and how long the student was beaten. You know the hostel in which the incident occurred. You even got the pictures of the student being tortured. You know what caused the beating. You also know that the student has died. But you are yet to identify the student. Nonsense.

Anyways, may the departed soul rest in peace.

You who cannot read is yapping.

The school clearly said they students have been expelled and handed over to the police, how were there expelled and handed over to the police if their names are not known.
Its kangaroo journalist doesnt know the name.
Learn to read.
You are even worse than this journalist
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by lukency(m): 6:41pm On May 26
Wherecwas the school authority when this was happening? The management have questions to answer.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 6:42pm On May 26
Crenzywilliams:
Nigerian secondary schools gave become death traps, where was the house master all along, so no one student was brave enough to tell an authority figure, and the house master never visited his hostel for a period of 8 hours?

You own is even worse.
You completely lack education.
Even the secondary school sef e belike say you no go.

Please get some one around you to read and explain the thread to you
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On May 26
Even if he stole the phone!
What would warrant this level of wickedness from his fellow students? iPhone is planning to roll out its 16 series and these ones killed their fellow human for 12pro or whatever. A nonsense used phone.

Thank God they can be identified. Unlike the perpetrators of Aluu4.

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 6:43pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
You who cannot read is yapping.

The school clearly said they students have been expelled and handed over to the police, how were there expelled and handed over to the police if their names are not known.
Its kangaroo journalist doesnt know the name.
Learn to read.
You are even worse than this journalist
The problem with a brainless person like you is that you have a serious problem with simple English and you are quick to condemn another person. My comment is not about the students that tortured the deceased. My comment is about the identity of the deceased. If you are not brainless and worse than the journalist, point out any part of my comment that talks about the identities of the students that allegedly committed the crime?

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 6:47pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
The problem with a brainless person like you is that you have a serious problem with simple English and you are quick to condemn another person. My comment is not about the students that tortured the deceased. My comment is about the identity of the deceased. If you are not brainless and worse than the journalist, point out any part of my comment that talks about the identities of the students that allegedly committed the crime?

This retard still doesnt even understand himself....

Oga the school clearly knows the identity of the student.
If you cannot see that the journalist has done a poor job then you are even more dumb than him.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 6:49pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
This retard still doesnt even understand himself....

Oga the school clearly knows the identity of the student.
If you cannot see that the journalist has done a poor job then you are even more dumb than him.
Madam, you are the retarded one here because the statement I challenge is in the post. I did not invent that statement. At first, you attacked me and claimed I was talking about the identities of the students that allegedly committed the crime. Instead of you to admit that your attack is unjustifiable, you have jumped to telling me that the deceased is identified in the post and the journalist did a poor job. In which part of the post is the deceased identified? Does my comment in any way tell you that the journalist didn't do a job?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:52pm On May 26
Crenzywilliams:
Nigerian secondary schools gave become death traps, where was the house master all along, so no one student was brave enough to tell an authority figure, and the house master never visited his hostel for a period of 8 hours?
na private university oh... But na still like boarding house sha
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:58pm On May 26
OriOko88:
undecided
The level of fvckery amongst Nigeria youths is sickening. I'm very sure many students witnessed the gory scene and could not stop it or call the sch authority. They were videoing.

Something of such happened when I was in sch. A young student was being assaulted for stealing blackberry bold 5 .guys in my Lodge started beating him..no body came to his rescue..until I summoned courage to stop the shiit. I jumped into their midst,drag him away into my room. Some niggas started shouting match at me and I responded. I had to call the sch sug exco who came and whisk the boy away. The boy would hv died if I didn't intervene. For two weeks guys in d neighborhood didn't greet me. Emi gan o care .
It's a pity na only sissy boys full sch nowadays
iswr bro... It's something I can't take... Ajayi crowther wey 400 level boys go dey control 100 level boys like say na secondary sch dem dey...parents at home go dey happy say their children safe.... They don't know most of d private schs r worst than Federal and state schs... They turn kids to drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 7:00pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Madam, you are the retarded one here because the statement I challenge is in the post. I did not invent that statement. At first, you attacked me and claimed I was talking about the identities of the students that allegedly committed the crime. Instead of you to admit that your attack is unjustifiable, you have jumped to telling me that the deceased is identified in the post.

The identity of the victim and that of those who committed the crime are very well known to the school.
If you are not dumb how would a case that has gone to the extent of the offending students getting expelled not be known to the school enough for the school to have their identity....

Your lump skull is blaming the school for what the journalist should have done, which is to make findings.

But like i said you must be dumber than the jounalist if you dont see anything wrong in the report.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On May 26
Houseontherock1:

I'm just pissed that the VC is quick to say there is no cultism in the school when the MO of the murderers clearly say otherwise. It's sad when the school is more concerned about image making in all of this!
well I don't blame the VC.in every school there will always be one,two or more untrained children.so the VC Has to remove himself and the school name so that it will not spoil buisness for the school because next year now parents go dey fear to send their kids to the ajayi crowther school.

This is part of the casualty or job hazard universities encounters when they're quick to just admit any type of student without proper checks, screening and verification.moreso

Shebi before I heard there was a VC before the present VC of ajayi crowther who was very disciplined and tried to enforce discipline in the school.i remember all the parents and students called him names saying he's power drunk, he's doing too much etc.i
heard that the baba brought sanity, decency and normalcy to the school.i even read on NL that they even stoned the former VC pure water and mauled him but as usual Nigerians like lawlessness.he was seen as a bad person till he finished his tenure and left.now I learnt this present one is a live your life as you like,no laws,no rules.just do anything.now na the result of Live life without discipline and checks be that

And I have no pity for parents that refuse to train up their kids.there are 3 things involved.1.its either he kills someone outside,2.bring problem come meet you or kill you inside the house.continue pampering your kids.continue with woke style of parenting, continue with ema bami bawi.if them no help you bawi na police go help you bawi and you will have to be going to police station a lot.let me not even talk about harassment, disrespect and insults you will be collecting from police station as a parent because you refused to raise your children properly
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:03pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
The identity of the victim and that of those who committed the crime are very well known to the school.
If you are not dumb how would a case that has gone to the extent of the offending students getting expelled not be known to the school enough for the school to have their identity....

Your lump skull is blaming the school for what the journalist should have done, which is to make findings.

But like i said you must be dumber than the jounalist if you dont see anything wrong in the report.
You are obviously the dumb one that has a serious problem with simple English. The deceased is not identified in the post. The post also says that the deceased is yet to be identified. And all my comment does is to challenge that very statement that the deceased is yet to be identified.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by centpado(m): 7:04pm On May 26
He who price, must pay, the murderers must pay, them don buy market….. how will you beat someone till life snuff out of him

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On May 26
Dogalmighty17:
What kind of private university is this? How can someone be beaten from 6pm to 10am and non of the school security responded?
As much as I don't support the action of the thief, his parents should sue that school.

And no student took it upon himself to report the matter? May be he was being dealt with by cultists and that's why fellow students were afraid of reporting to the school security
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 7:11pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You are obviously the dumb one that has a serious problem with simple English. The deceased is not identified in the post. The post also says that the deceased is yet to be identified. And all my comment does is to challenge that very statement that the deceased is yet to be identified.

Let let explain this like I would explain to my dog.....

The student was killed.
The killers have been expelled, meaning the school, knows about the crime, they would have had their names written on their expulsion letters right?
They were also handed over to the police, the school would have had to write a stating their names and the name of the person they killed.....

Now the journalist who wrote the report said the identity of the student is known ,which should have been dumb thing to say.

Now you blame the school because the jiurnalist didnt find out the name.....

It was not the school that wrote this report, it was the journalist that wrote it. The school at no point said they didnt know the identity of the students, it was the journalist who didnt know the Identity of the student.

So my dumb friend this is a work or poor journalism it has nothing to do with the school...

Chew on your bone and go to your cage
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:12pm On May 26
nairalanda1:

Read to the end. School has identified and expelled the evil students. Also, handed them over to the cops.
Too late. He meant when the beating was going on from 6pm till 10am following morning
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:14pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
Let let explain this like I would explain to my dog.....

The student was killed.
The killers have been expelled, meaning the school, knows about the crime, they would have had their names written on their expulsion letters right?
They were also handed over to the police, the school would have had to write a stating their names and the name of the person they killed.....

Now the journalist who wrote the report said the identity of the student is known ,which should have been dumb thing to say.

Now you blame the school because the jiurnalist didnt find out the name.....

It was not the school that wrote this report, it was the journalist that wrote it. The school at no point said they didnt know the identity of the students, it was the journalist who didnt know the Identity of the student.

So my dumb friend this is a work or poor journalism it has nothing to do with the school...

Chew on your bone and go to your cage
Doesn't the post say that the student is yet to be identified? Answer this question if your dog is not better than you.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On May 26
EdiskyHarry:
If it's true he stole someone's phone, I have no atom of sympathy for him.
In this dying situation we are in Nigeria, phone is the only lifesaver

You are supporting jungle justice (murder case) based on "if"? The naked madmen roaming the streets are better than some of you.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Atarakpa: 7:26pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Okay. You definitely got the information from elsewhere because it is not mentioned on the post.
yes

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 7:38pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Doesn't the post say that the student is yet to be identified? Answer this question if your dog is not better than you.

Oh my God you are even more stupid than I thought....

Was it the school that said so?
It was the journalist who said so.
The job of the jiurnalist is to make findings.
The journalist wrote the report not the school...

IT WAS NOT THE SCHOOL THAT SAID THEY DON'T HAVE THE IDENTITY OF THE STUDENTS.
THE SCHOOL NEVER SAID SO.

my dog would have undertood this by now are you so dumb....

Okay, if someone pays me a visit and leaves and the person is telling someone about the visit and he is asked "what are the names of your hosts children" and the visitor says he doesnt know, does that me I dont know the names of my children? It simply means the person didnt ask for the names of my children..

This is what is playing out here also its the journalist who did not find out the name of tbe school....

If I was told humans as dumb as yourself exist i wouldn't have believed.
Despite all the obvious explanation look at the question you are asking again...

God and people like you will still vote.
Spits
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:42pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
Oh my God you are even more stupid than I thought....

Was it the school that said so?
It was the journalist who said so.
The job of the jiurnalist is to make findings.
The journalist wrote the report not the school...

IT WAS NOT THE SCHOOL THAT SAID THEY DON'T HAVE THE IDENTITY OF THE STUDENTS.
THE SCHOOL NEVER SAID SO.

my dog would have undertood this by now are you so dumb....

Okay, if someone pays me a visit and leaves and the person is telling someone about the visit and he is asked "what are the names of your hosts children" and the visitor says he doesnt know, does that me I dont know the names of my children? It simply means the person didnt ask for the names of my children..

This is what is playing out here also its the journalist who did not find out the name of tbe school....

If I was told humans as dumb as yourself exist i wouldn't have believed.
Despite all the obvious explanation look at the question you are asking again...

God and people like you will still vote.
Spits
Is my comment directed to the school? Answer this question if you are not the dumbest one on this thread.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 7:45pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Is my comment directed to the school? Answer this question if you are not the dumbest one on this thread.

Chaii go back and read your first comment.
You obviously have a mental issue.

If you were reffering to the journalist why would you keep arguing with me even when continuously told you that it was the responsibility of the journalist to do findings.

You mentioned me about 5 times spewing thrash...

Guy na sand dey that your head, no brain.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:46pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
Chaii go back and read your first comment.
You obviously have a mental issue
If you are not the dumb one that has a serious problem with simple English, explain how my comment is directed to the school.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by KayB: 7:46pm On May 26
What an holy treatment from Christian students! Bunch of hypocrites, instead of nipping the bud on time they will start throwing tantrums. You reap what you sow
Awon baba oṣi to bimọ iṣẹ
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by RGRNetwork: 7:49pm On May 26
If the beating is actually from 6pm to 10 am, it is called initiation through torture (ITT). I think it is cult related and the hostel management are aware of it which is why they didnt intervane. the dexeased could be a victim of a new memberr initiation eitther a VIP package.

The police should fish out the killers and arrest everyone in that hostel for not hearing any noice and rescue the victim during the ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:50pm On May 26
Blacks are incoherently wicked and this upcoming generation is worse off , God have left us long agoo
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Amalekki: 7:50pm On May 26
Na cultism! The authorities are only in denial because it's a faith-based university. The Anglicans are very influential in Nigeria and I'm sure this is huge embarrassment to them.

CaptainLora:

There's K-Leg in this matter.
I did my MBA there, some 4 years ago. There are security personnel everywhere, especially @ night. And it's a very quiet environment.
That someone would be beaten (and probably screaming) in the hostel for that long and nobody heard, is suspicious.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 7:50pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
If you are not the dumb one that has a serious problem with simple English, explain how my comment is directed to the school.

You were not refering to the school yet you kept........

Please go through every place you mentioned me......

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
You lack the mental capacity for such an exercise.

So you were refering to the journalist and even affter i said it was the responsibility of the journalist from my very first comment you still kept spreading your dirty fingers to argue.

This is proof that you are not well mentally
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:52pm On May 26
Exousiang01:
You were not refering to the school yet you kept........

Please go through every place you mentioned me......

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
You lack the mental capacity for such an exercise.

So you were refering to the journalist and even affter i said it was the responsibility of the journalist from my very first comment you still kept spreading your dirty fingers to argue.

This is proof that you are not well mentally
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 7:58pm On May 26
immortalcrown:

"When a sane man stands on the arguing with a mad man, soon people begin to think they are both mad" - Prof Chinua Achebe.

I walked away
Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:00pm On May 26
Exousiang01:

Ñ"When a sane man stands on the arguing with a mad man, soon people begin to think they are both mad" - Prof Chinua Achebe. I walked away
You have gone too far from saving your reputation.

Re: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) by Exousiang01(m): 8:09pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You have gone too far from saving your reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.