Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,576 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Have You Ever Been Homeless? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Homeless? Share Your Experience (428 Views)

Have You Been Homeless Before ?? Share Your Ordeal / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Homeless? Share Your Experience by Meektunz: 3:59pm On May 26
My family is a complicated family because I had wealthy relatives but all of them neglected me because my mum was the last wife amongst 3wives which my father married. So after my parents dies when I was 15years old, I became homelessvand nowhere to go. I had to leave my city and travelled to Kaduna, from kaduna to Kano, from Kano to makurdi, from makurdi to Abuja. When i got to Abuja a rich man just saw me sitting on the road just close to NNPC tower in Abuja, just like a movie. He asked me if i was the plumber he called on phone, then i said no, as he wanted to start moving he then asked why is a young boy like you hanging around here, so I told him a bit of my story and then he immediately opened somewhere in his car, brought out an envelope without even opening it and told me to take and go back to my city. When he left, I opened the envelope and saw 100k inside omo that time money get too much value around 2005, i nearly went crazy. That was how I came back to my city and rented a one room apartment at the rate of 25k per annum. Then bough mattress and other things, that was how I started life and thank God today everything is past, but sincerely i really suffered.

So guys have you ever been homeless? Share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Homeless? Share Your Experience by osmosis101(m): 4:10pm On May 26
When you don't have a home you gonna know morning is always far
Night is always looong

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Homeless? Share Your Experience by tommy589(m): 5:52pm On May 26
osmosis101:
Night is always looong

The worries that comes when night is about to fall

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Homeless? Share Your Experience by SarahGarcia: 2:57pm On Jun 06
osmosis101:
Night is always looong

I agree with you. you are right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Time To Our Family / Why Is Pink Ladies Favourite Colours? / Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Used To Be The Most Faithful Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.