Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,393 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke (770 Views)

Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke by ChildOfDoom: 5:42pm On May 26
Hurray it's 64 days without betting for me

Back to the topic. As one plunges into sexual addiction, he begins to think of more unconventional ways to fulfill his fantasy

I remember how hard and turned on I was when I lashed a lady who was high on smoke.

Since then, any lady I want to lash, must agree to take smoke (like switch) and dry gin (like BULL) before I take them in for sex. It helps getting them turned on to try naughty stuff with me (like hot Doggy and Mouth Gig)

When we UnCloth, I lay pressing my phone as I allow her Puff the cigarette to highness. The smoky environment is a turn on too. Don't even mind kissing her despite knowing how this will taste. Though personally I don't smoke

Is this weird?

2 Likes

Re: Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:59pm On May 26
Even your psychologist will be shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke by gravity4(m): 1:50pm On May 27
ChildOfDoom:
Hurray it's 64 days without betting for me

Back to the topic. As one plunges into sexual addiction, he begins to think of more unconventional ways to fulfill his fantasy

I remember how hard and turned on I was when I lashed a lady who was high on smoke.

Since then, any lady I want to lash, must agree to take smoke (like switch) and dry gin (like BULL) before I take them in for sex. It helps getting them turned on to try naughty stuff with me (like hot Doggy and Mouth Gig)

When we UnCloth, I lay pressing my phone as I allow her Puff the cigarette to highness. The smoky environment is a turn on too. Don't even mind kissing her despite knowing how this will taste. Though personally I don't smoke

Is this weird?
Same with me

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke by sacajawea: 4:27pm On Jun 16
Do those two Nassarawa girls smoke too?

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke by ChildOfDoom: 2:20pm
sacajawea:
Do those two Nassarawa girls smoke too?
only one of them

1 Like

Re: Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke by sacajawea: 3:53pm
ChildOfDoom:
only one of them
Which one?
The one that you created a topic about first, "gentle, controllable one"? or the second one, "her Sister"...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Running, Please Help / Love Breakup! Get Your Love Back! / I M Confused,help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.