Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,446 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? (4301 Views)

Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Double0h7(f): 3:56am On May 27
As a woman I’m left with hardworking but dirty because I’ve been trained to clean but the hardwork must pay because I can’t come and die πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 5:13am On May 27
Bellotelli:

Which of them are you?
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by condensedmilk: 6:15am On May 27
EreluRoz:

A virgin girl can never be lazy academically/physical labor.
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by BigYash: 7:25am On May 27
Which kind list be this? I will wait for the next batch cool
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Dexy4yah(m): 7:31am On May 27
No1 even in the next world

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sirkingsnado: 7:49am On May 27
grin grin grin As a bad guy no 4

I will get a female home teacher for her send her to evening class

Support her to the core

17 months time

I will smile
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by louken(m): 7:52am On May 27
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 7:58am On May 27
BigYash:
Which kind list be this? I will wait for the next batch cool
You must chose one
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Bellotelli: 8:47am On May 27
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Solofresh2: 8:56am On May 27
EreluRoz:
Which of them can you marry and why?
I think I will go for number 3 because I love gossips despite the fact that I don't gossip πŸ˜‚
I would have gone for number 5 but I can't stand an ugly babe for long except if she is good in bed
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by BigDawsNet: 9:13am On May 27
EreluRoz:

5 all day
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Shaneroberts: 10:01am On May 27
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Rexymania(m): 10:53am On May 27
1 & 5
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 11:09am On May 27
Rexymania:
1 & 5
Chose one stop doing ojukokoro
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by ShoeGetSize: 12:49pm On May 27
Which of them are you?

EreluRoz:
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by imagrg(m): 1:27pm On May 27
A lazy virgin is better. Won't waste money on DNA tests. sad
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Galinton(m): 4:16pm On May 27
Give me 4
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by dkidd: 5:16pm On May 27
Since none is loyal and respectful. Na to burn the list
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by bluefilm: 5:45pm On May 27
Beautiful but illiterate

Just a matter of time and effort, the illiterate will transform to literate
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Wallade(m): 5:59pm On May 27
EreluRoz:

4. Beautiful but Illiterate
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sapasenator: 8:35pm On May 29
EreluRoz:

Na lie. you.

I will never believe it. Lazy, I may believe but V? There is no way you expect us to believe, show me evidence?

Extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence.
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 8:35pm On May 29
Sapasenator:

Na lie. you.

I will never believe it. Lazy, I may believe but V? There is no way you expect us to believe, show me evidence?
Evidence dey but not for you πŸ˜†
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sapasenator: 8:38pm On May 29
EreluRoz:
Evidence dey but not for you πŸ˜†

Then how do you expect me to belive na. Even Thomas never believed until he touched the side of christ. I am a pragmatic guy who likes evidence to believe on a faceless forum.

Evidence or I will not believe.

"But he said to them, β€œUnless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples...... 27 Then he said to Thomas, β€œPut your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe"
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 8:49pm On May 29
Sapasenator:

Then how do you expect me to belive na. Even Thomas never believed until he touched the side of christ. I am a pragmatic guy who likes evidence to believe on a faceless forum.

Evidence or I will not believe.

"But he said to them, β€œUnless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples...... 27 Then he said to Thomas, β€œPut your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe"
Funny you πŸ˜† shebi modern men don't like virgins, they prefer experienced women so no need for evidence πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sapasenator: 8:59pm On May 29
EreluRoz:
Funny you πŸ˜† shebi modern men don't like virgins, they prefer experienced women so no need for evidence πŸ˜‚

Honestly, virgins just aren't my thing and I consider myself a modern man. I prefer women with a bit of experience and a touch of that olosho vibe. You know, ladies who can take charge in the bedroom, own their sexuality, mix up the styles, and, of course, be amazing kissers.

Most virgins, bless their hearts, are clueless and think missionary is the only game in town, leaving the guy to do all the work. That's just not my jam.

Now, about youβ€”this stays between us, no need for Nairaland to get wind of it. I just need a little visual confirmation to be sure you're the real deal, a true virgin.

In this hookup era, I need some physical proof to believe it. Call me skeptical, but seeing is believing!
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 9:01pm On May 29
Sapasenator:

Me, I'm not too fond of virgins, to be frank, and I consider myself a modern man. I like good experienced ladies with a tingle of olosho vibe who can take charge in the bedroom, express their sexuality, initiate different styles, and be very good kissers.

Most virgins know nothing and will just lay down missionary style expecting the man to do all the work. It's not very interesting to a man like me.

Now talking about you, It's only going to be our little secret and no one on Nairaland needs to be the wiser, I just need a visual inspection to convince me that you are indeed what you claim, a virgin.

In this age of hookup, I find it hard to believe in your virginity unless I see a physical evidence.
Since you don't like virgins there'll be no need for any evidence πŸ˜‚. You really want evidence on nairaland πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no kill me with laughter
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sapasenator: 9:05pm On May 29
EreluRoz:
Since you don't like virgins there'll be no need for any evidence πŸ˜‚. You really want evidence on nairaland πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no kill me with laughter

Not NL,

DM me with the evidence. I can keep a secret and I promise no one on NL needs to know.

Without a shred of visual evidence, how else do you convince me of your claim?

You are putting me in a difficult position and I desperately want to believe you but absent verifiable evidence?

You see where I am coming from?
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 9:07pm On May 29
Sapasenator:

Not NL,

DM me with the evidence. I can keep a secret and I promise no one on NL needs to know.

Without a shred of visual evidence, how else do you convince me of your claim?

You are putting me in a difficult position and I desperately want to believe you but absent verifiable evidence?

You see where I am coming from?
Why do I need to convince anyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abeg

I'm a baddie
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sapasenator: 9:10pm On May 29
EreluRoz:
Why do I need to convince anyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abeg

I'm a baddie

Then we both agree that your claim of you being no 1 on the list is false, that is the only conclusion.

No way Iyaebethe great is a V.
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by EreluRoz: 9:11pm On May 29
Sapasenator:

Then we both agree that your claim of you being no 1 on the list is false, that is the only conclusion.

No way Iyaebethe great is a V.

Don't say what you don't know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by Sapasenator: 9:48pm On May 29
EreluRoz:

Don't say what you don't know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok O. grin grin cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Can You Marry And Why? by anonymuz(m): 9:54pm On May 29

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls / Short Tiny Girls!!! / Should I Tell Ma Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.