Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331133 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ItGeek(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nyabinghi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:
Last 3 matches between Arsenal and bayern

15-3 aggregates
i came at exactly 5 -1 The aggregate score of the 2matches is 6. 5+1 = man u sorry i meant to say 6.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Roland17:

Dayo,

I can't speak for others, I don't recall boasting about our chances against Bayern. I did not have any expectation for this fixture or the season. The result is fair and a reflection of the stink we currently have become in England and European football.

The board have done worse in the past, thus, i don't think there would be changes. Wenger would remain with Arsenal, The club owners are the problem, not necessarily Wenger. Wenger's comfort stems from a board that is content with chasing champions league football at the expense of long suffering fans.

Bayern are a superior team in comparison to Arsenal. It's not even close.
Three people need to leave the club. Kroenke, Gazidis and Wenger. Anything short is not a solution.

But, can you explain Koscielny's red card? That changed the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:
Last 3 matches between Arsenal and bayern

15-3 aggregates
Haba mana DK! Why adding salt to injury? You lack compassion ooooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Hahaha grin grin this got me rolling on the floor grin

Roll on the floor very well and make sure you chew the cud very well before you get up, if you do.

Useless fans, useless club, useless coach, useless board.

Uselessness has been engrained in this club.

grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
elrony:

Take this one press while rol"L"ing

Honestly when judgement day comes, I'll be wearing my Arsenal Jersey so God knows I've already been through hell. cry cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
3 reasons why we got sodomized today.
1. Walcott: low IQ bastard showed his stupid decision making in the first half by refusing to square for a simple tap in. The dullest footballer I have ever seen in my life. He makes Ahmed Musa look like Cryuff.
2. Giroud - Choker. Missed two easy headers and showed his low IQ as well.
3. Ref: not a red card, should've been a pen. God punish his ancestors.
Special mention to Wenger for stupidly replacing Welbeck with that bastard Giroud instead of Pérez. In as much as we performed well and our 4-3-3 formation was great with the midfielders having a defined role and not running around like headless chickens, we should not have catipulated after that red card.
I never ever want to see anyone defend Giroud ever again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
I 10-2 like this thread on nights like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Spy360:

Three people need to leave the club. Kroenke, Gazidis and Wenger. Anything short is not a solution.

But, can you explain Koscielny's red card? That changed the game.

Overtime, i have overcome the temptation of analyzing individual/ isolated incidents when we play. Red card or not, we were not defeating Bayern, even though i agree the scoreline was exaggerated by the red card.

We scored first and should have scored another, however, our mediocrity was exposed by players like Walcott and Giroud who spurned immaculate chances. This is the champions league where there are no second chances.

Even though Bayern play in the bundesliga, you can see the quality in their play, and cohesion under pressure. It ha become a vicious cycle, where we would go ahead to qualify for another champions league by placing 3rd/ 4th, and nothing changes.

The indifference displayed by the players on the pitch transitions from the top. If that does not change, nothing will change even if we get a new coach. This is more than just #wengerout, this is about attitudinal change where being good is mediocre. Top clubs put pressure on executives, and coaches because when they are pressured, the players are impacted.

A massive clear out which is overdue would only occur when the executives change their perspective about the definition of "winning". I only pity new generation arsenal fans who never witnessed the glory days.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by landinfo: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
elrony:
I 10-2 like this thread on nights like this
Wickedness is a sin.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Demmzy15(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Honestly when judgement day comes, I'll be wearing my Arsenal Jersey so God knows I've already been through hell. cry cry embarassed
grin grin grin grin angry angry embarassed embarassed cry cry [/font]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fussbot: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2017
I've never posted here.. But this is just too fking much.. Una dey disgrace England
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2017
Zinedine Zidane has opened up why he headbutted Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup Final. Zidane..."He dragged my shirt,i ignored him,He called my mother a LovePeddler, i ignored him...He called my father a terrorist, i also ignored". Then I Lost My Temper when he told me, 'Go And Join Arsenal'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2017
The 10-2 aggregate defeat is the worst suffered by an English side in the Champions League.
It was Arsenal's biggest home loss since November 1998 (5-0 against Chelsea in the League Cup).
Only one Champions League tie has seen a greater margin of victory for a team - Bayern Munich v Sporting Lisbon (12-1, 2009).
Only Barcelona (27 against Celtic) have scored more Champions League goals against a single opponent than Bayern have against Arsenal (26).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Arsenal se wo lo fa were l'oyan?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Arsene Wenger is the most luckiest coach... shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Danhumprey:
Please, hug an Arsenal fan beside you. dry his/her tears.

this life hasn't been fair to them.

grin

WICKED!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2017
Bimffo:
You know your team is super-useless when your team spent over £150 million and still under Arsenal who has lost 3 of their last 4 premier league matches. cheesy

And you are still throwing L up and down. grin grin grin

United fans should be ashamed.

I dey tell u... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Cech: Why are u laughing blud??

Sanchez: We are fúcking useless fam!!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwEGNZ07Km8

"Its not just an embarrassment to Arsenal FC but an embarrassment to the league with Millions being spent in the league" grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agrovick(m): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2017
pamcode:
Zinedine Zidane has opened up why he headbutted Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup Final. Zidane..."He dragged my shirt,i ignored him,He called my mother a LovePeddler, i ignored him...He called my father a terrorist, i also ignored". Then I Lost My Temper when he told me, 'Go And Join Arsenal'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Is it too late now to say sorry?... Abeg, make una try no reason d game too much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
This useless team just keep disgracing England in the champions league. They should have just paired bayern with Leicester and this molestation would have been avoided.

I'm sure right now they would be wishing they played Thursday night football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2017
If dis useless club manage to qualify for ucl next epl nd uefa should just send dem to europa immediately... Such a disgraceful club

So all my prediction came to pass except wengay resigning, may ogun strike d man dead if he no resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2017
sod09:
If dis useless club manage to qualify for ucl next epl nd uefa should just send dem to europa immediately... Such a disgraceful club

So all my prediction came to pass except wengay resigning, may ogun strike d man dead if he no resign
When I hear arsenal fans confessing DAT the team is useless, I 10-2 agree......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2017
lekkie073:

When I hear arsenal fans confessing DAT the team is useless, I 10-2 agree......

Why you wicked blud, why blud?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2017
I want 2-10k arsenal fans for believing in Wenger

#inwengerwetrust
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Protests against Wenger going on at the emirates

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Khaytunechi: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2017
so Bayern couldn't even pre10d 2 be nice?? Haba beht whyyyy??

Arsenal sorry ooooo
Next Year is your year grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m), AAA593

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.