Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2351564 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

Playing Rostov instead of facing Bayern, is that your motivation of avoiding finishing top 4?

Uselessness is a disease.

A case of 'better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven' abi?

Stupid red devils, hope you rot in hell.
I don dey type my epistle dey go. But i just reason am say u no worth am.

U be mumu!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:
I don dey type my epistle dey go. But i just reason am say u no worth am.

U be mumu!
See this biological mistake. An iti like you fit attempt an epistle?

Na Sheun allow you to use emoticons and memes, I have never seen you make a complete sentence with sense.

I laugh at epistle. Hediot!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

See this biological mistake. An iti like you fit attempt an epistle?

Na Sheun allow you to use emoticons and memes, I have never seen you make a complete sentence with sense.

I laugh at epistle. Hediot!
Ode! Abeg stop wailing on my head. Iss nor my fault ur useless team got bundled out of Europe in such a disgraceful manner.

Stupïd motherfucker supporting a useless good-for-nothing football club.

Rubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
This mpama360 no get shame at all! grin
sensible Arsenal fans don desert this thread but this Mongolian ruminant is still displaying his stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

At least we enjoy the attention. Why don't you help yourself by finishing top 4, instead of whining like a bbitch in heat with no stud? Before your eyes we will still march on top your head to stake another CL spot for next season.
Which attention are you enjoying? 10-2 attention? Just look atew.

Continue marching just to disgrace the whole of England, lower division teams inclusive.

I heard Dayo has even booked you down for next season? Chai

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Danhumprey:
sensible Arsenal fans don desert this thread but this Mongolian ruminant is still displaying his stupidity.

See this mbe..., na people like you dey hug transformer on top football matter.

Imbecillic ewu awusa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:48am On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:

Which attention are you enjoying? 10-2 attention? Just look atew.

Continue marching just to disgrace the whole of England, lower division teams inclusive.

I heard Dayo has even booked you down for next season? Chai
Stop this nonsense, it makes your foolishness too obvious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Spy360:

Stop this nonsense, it makes your foolishness too obvious.

It makes you rather really foolish... my club didn't break the world record transfer to languish in sixth position... your club did... That alone makes your club useless...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2017
See as confusion set in sotay dey are misquoting grin

While some are breaking world transfer you are breaking record of worst defeat margin. So unfortunate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:
See as confusion set in sotay dey are misquoting grin

While some are breaking world transfer you are breaking record of worst defeat margin. So unfortunate

Bros... you break record transfer to play Europa or languish in sixth positron...?!!! or both...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Bros... you break record transfer to play Europa or languish in sixth positron...?!!! or both...
As long as I 10-2 avoid disgrace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2017
You guys sef, leave manU alone, everyone knows they belong to Europa,though i hope they get back and compete at the top levels...

Lets talk about wenger, when his he resigning? I like the fact that fans aren't showing them love at the emirates again...

I saw top class football from the barca & PSG game, those guys are far far away from virtually all English teams.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:
As long as I 10-2 avoid disgrace

Losing 4-0 to MK Dons is not a disgrace...?!!!
Manure fans logic 402
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Manure fans logic 402
How is it a disgrace na? E dey happen to the best of the best every season no be record.

For the record even minions like MK Dons won't 10-2 break such record against bayern or barca

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2017
I 8-2 admit it but i 10-2 agree with Lana1 in this argument

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Manure fans logic 402
u r talking of a league cup of two seasons ago. Fyi manutd have gone on to win d same competition after ur purported 4-0 but dats not arsenal's case. Perennial failures!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
lekkie073:
u r talking of a league cup of two seasons ago. Fyi manutd have gone on to win d same competition after ur purported 4-0 but dats not arsenal's case. Perennial failures!

Do the maths manure clown... You spent $500 million dollars to lift the Mickey mouse cup... and you dare throw shades at Arsenal... You can't even break into the top 4... if we are perennial failures... by not spending a billion dollars to lift two FA cups simultaneously... then surely... manure is more of an eternal failure...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:

How is it a disgrace na? E dey happen to the best of the best every season no be record.

For the record even minions like MK Dons won't 10-2 break such record against bayern or barca

For the record... Arsenal won't lose 4-0 to MK Dons...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Do the maths manure clown... You spent $500 million dollars to lift the Mickey mouse cup... and you dare throw shades at Arsenal... You can't even break into the top 4... if we are perennial failures... by not spending a billion dollars to lift two FA cups simultaneously... then surely... manure is more of an eternal failure...
u getting it wrong bro. We don't lose. Why?

Because endorsement deals like the Adidas and Chevrolet deals make sure there is enuf cash to burn. Its like saying a nominated artist DAT wore a 5000 dollar shoe to an award ceremony is losing because the proceeds he would be entitled to as a winner is less than the price of the shoe. Dats a poor logic. More especially when such artist is using d proceeds of various endorsements to arrange his wardrobe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

for the records ......arsenal won't win the UCL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
lekkie073:
u getting it wrong bro. We don't lose. Why?

Because endorsement deals like the Adidas and Chevrolet deals make sure there is enuf cash to burn. Its like saying a nominated artist DAT wore a 5000 dollar shoe to an award ceremony is losing because the proceeds he would be entitled to as a winner is less than the price of the shoe. Dats a poor logic. More especially when such artist is using d proceeds of various endorsements to arrange his wardrobe.

What did manure win..? Mickey mouse cup and community tray!!! Continue on your useless run and see your endorsement deal run dry...

Just so you know... Your club is running on a loss... Finish behind the top 4 and watch your precious sponsors start to think with their brains...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

What did manure win..? Mickey mouse cup and community tray!!! Continue on your useless run and see your endorsement deal run dry...

Just so you know... Your club is running on a loss... Finish behind the top 4 and watch your precious sponsors start to think with their brains...
dey there dey wail when Manchester united just announced the highest revenue ever in the world of football just last season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Danhumprey:

grin cheesy cheesy

Spy360 see your life for outside!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Bia, aturu Congo, which year did Arsenal lift 2 FA cups simultaneously? shocked

I really don't blame you moronic Arsenal fans... The uselessness from your club is fast spreading to your everyday lives. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

I 10-2 believe this as a symptom of alomo induced cerebral palsy! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

How do we believe this now ehn? when you guys are in the business of disgracing us upandan? Sanchez is laughing at you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
afrodoc2:
I 8-2 admit it but i 10-2 agree with Lana1 in this argument

I 10-2 see the truth in this post too. grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Ehya!!!....see painment cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

But they can lose final of the said Mickey mouse cup to Birmingham a championship team abi?? They can also get knocked out of said Mickey mouse cup to Bradford City a league two team abi??

Pls just shut up!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gayners when they see us viewing this thread!! cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lana1:
But they can lose final of the said Mickey mouse to Birmingham a championship team abi?? They can also get knocked out of said Mickey mouse cup to Bradford City a league two team abi??

Pls just shut up!

Fool of a took...

You spent $1 billion... Is it for Mickey mouse cup or Premieship... Manure FC...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
pharod:

Bia, aturu Congo, which year did Arsenal lift 2 FA cups simultaneously? shocked

I really don't blame you moronic Arsenal fans... The uselessness from your club is fast spreading to your everyday lives. tongue

manure fans... Come and carry this otondo away... E be like say nah last week him start to dey watch ball...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.