Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,548 members, 7,843,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346300 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (3542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pogba haven't justify his record transfer fee... And manure fans are all over the place masturbating on a price tag...

The way it is ehn... You delusional baboons of a fan have more to worry than arsenal current woes...

I mean... Who would tag spending 100 million on a player only to finish 6ixth a SUCCESS...

Manure FANS!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Fool of a took...

You spent $1 billion... Is it for Mickey mouse cup or Premieship... Manure FC...
As usual, when push comes to shove and u dont ve any point to make or anything reasonable to say to counter the facts slapping u in the face, u start shouting transfer fees up and down.

Pls prove to us that United has spent up to $1 billion dollars since SAF retired.......

Ur own team that has been spending money since 2013, what has it gotten u?? Regular 4th place finishes and disgraceful outings in Europe.

Pls ehn, for the sake of God, just shut up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

manure fans... Come and carry this otondo away... E be like say nah last week him start to dey watch ball...

Olodo. U really should pay more attention in your English classes...
Consecutively and simultaneously no be d same thing. Akpa amu.

Concentrate on your studies so that you will not disgrace yourself and everything you represent next time.
I will forgive this one and call it a mistake because am sure your English teacher have not covered your scheme of work.

Olodo anya 4:30.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EmmGee: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:

As long as I 10-2 avoid disgrace
Though I'm a gooner.
This is hilarious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EmmGee: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fkhalifa:
You guys sef, leave manU alone, everyone knows they belong to Europa,though i hope they get back and compete at the top levels...

Lets talk about wenger, when his he resigning? I like the fact that fans aren't showing them love at the emirates again...

I saw top class football from the barca & PSG game, those guys are far far away from virtually all English teams.
I really like wenger and will like him to leave on a high, by maybe winning the fa cup.
Or finishing 2nd. .
But wenger is just part of the problem, there is a major "problem" i can't recall his name maybe koreoke abi karaoke. Plus the squad needs cleaning... mediocre players should be shown the door
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lana1:
As usual, when push comes to shove and u dont ve any point to make or anything reasonable to say to counter the facts slapping u in the face, u start shouting transfer fees up and down.

Pls prove to us that United has spent up to $1 billion dollars since SAF retired.......

Ur own team that has been spending money since 2013, what has it gotten u?? Regular 4th place finishes and disgraceful outings in Europe.

Pls ehn, for the sake of God, just shut up

Do you want me to sch you in maths like i once did...

Please round up $0.75 Billion... Bloody illiterate...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
pharod:

Concentrate on your studies so that you will not disgrace yourself and everything you represent next time.
I will forgive this one and call it a mistake because am sure your English teacher have not covered your scheme of work.

English dwarf... Correct grammar doesn't put food on my table... And i'm sure it doesn't put food on your table either... Shobole iwaju... Amebo...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Look at this fool. When have u ever schooled anyone in anything??

Look at this mumu o. Since when did rounding up numbers becoming a thing in transfer fees. Its ignoramuses like u that ll start saying 0.75 billion so that u can claim 1 billion. See padding of life. No difference between u and those Nigerian politicians u constantly curse everyday wey dey always thief Nigeria's money.

Pls am still waiting for u to tell us how 750 000 000 is the same as 1 billion. Fúcking Illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lana1:
Look at this fool. When have u ever schooled anyone in anything??

Look at this mumu o. Since when did rounding up numbers becoming a thing in transfer fees. Its ignoramuses like u that ll start saying 0.75 billion so that u can claim 1 billion. See padding of life. No difference between u and those Nigerian politicians u constantly curse everyday wey dey always thief Nigeria's money.

Pls am still waiting for u to tell us how 750 000 000 is the same as 1 billion. Fúcking Illiterate.

Sit down there... dey mumu yourself... $1 billion and what do you show for it... 6ixth positron and Mickey mouse cup... hahaha... e don dey pain am... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Sit down there... dey mumu yourself... $1 billion and what do you show for it... 6ixth positron and Mickey mouse cup... hahaha... e don dey pain am... grin
Any normal person will choose sixth position and mickey mouse cup over 10-2. Even spy360 will, ask him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Fool of a took...

You spent $1 billion... Is it for Mickey mouse cup or Premieship... Manure FC...

haha Gandalf!!! Never forget that scene grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:39am On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

Any normal person will choose sixth position and mickey mouse cup over 10-2. Even spy360 will, ask him
Shebi you want amadioha and sango to scramble for your balls abi?

But jokes apart, United spend the highest and get little to show for it. Bet me, if Mou doesn't make CL he would be shown the door on top of his Milk Cup.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2017
EmmGee:

I really like wenger and will like him to leave on a high, by maybe winning the fa cup.
Or finishing 2nd. .
But wenger is just part of the problem, there is a major "problem" i can't recall his name maybe koreoke abi karaoke. Plus the squad needs cleaning... mediocre players should be shown the door
We have three problems in Arsenal.

1. Stan Kroenke: shows lack of ambition, concern for fans, and worst still, makes no comment.

2. Ivan Gazidis: a British version of Lai Mohammed. He can lie! He deceives fans about mammoth plans, yet loves to see cash reserves intact.

3. Arsene Wenger: lacks ruthlessness characterised by modern day managers, tactically naive, an idealist.

These three need to leave according to the order.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Professorfrisky: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2017
pharod:

has not have, otondo.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Professorfrisky: 5:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

But jokes apart, United spend the highest and get little to show for it. Bet me, if Mou doesn't make CL he would be shown the door on top of his Milk Cup.
6th is now an achievement for man you, too bad.Mumurinho has killed martial,rashford,smalling.They were united's best players last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Professorfrisky: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2017
iPopAlomo:

1 billion to the nearest billion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Professorfrisky:
6th is now an achievement for man you, too bad.Mumurinho has killed martial,rashford,smalling.They were united's best players last season.
10-2 now an achievement for assnal. What a pity. It used to be 4th but wengay has killed all their players especially the best DM in the world HRH Coq.

Now sanchez is planning to escape before you guys kill his talent. Bad time to be an assnal fan.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

Yea he can be shown the door. Anything aside winning the league is not acceptable for a club of United status. But for one other club in England, it's anything aside 4th that is unacceptable. If wengay is able to make that 4th he won't be shown the door. He has over achieved.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

10-2 now an achievement for assnal. What a pity. It used to be 4th but wengay has killed all their players especially the best DM in the world HRH Coq.

Now sanchez is planning to escape before you guys kill his talent. Bad time to be an assnal fan.
There are reasons why we lost with such a margin. We had Koscielny off in both legs at moments we were at advantage but couldn't keep up without our captain. That apart and I assure you Bayern wouldn't be in the CL today .

But then, whether you lose 10-2 or 6-5, it's the same.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed the thrill and attention we got from you non-CL fans.

So keep wanking on our matter.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Professorfrisky: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

arsenal fans are not happy with their position and the scoreline but most united fans are happy they are 6th and unbeaten. i love the 6them(system) of united.i sleep at 6 and wake up at 6 con6tently.This is my 6th month here and i have 6 posts after visiting 6 threads. The probability of man u ending the weekend on 6th position is A. 0.2 B. 1 C. 0.3 D. 1/2

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

Yea he can be shown the door. Anything aside winning the league is not acceptable for a club of United status. But for one other club in England, it's anything aside 4th that is unacceptable. If wengay is able to make that 4th he won't be shown the door. He has over achieved.
When last did Arsenal finish 4th or when last did United win the league? Based on your standard you are a bunch of failures. Getting little for spending so much.

Yes, Wenger is under fire because it has been long he won the title besides which he has done better than the lots United have had in recent seasons. You guys don't even have shame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Professorfrisky:
arsenal fans are not happy with their position and the scoreline but most united fans are happy they are 6th and unbeaten. i love the 6them(system) of united.i sleep at 6 and wake up at 6 con6tently.This is my 6th month here and i have 6 posts after visiting 6 threads. The probabiity of man u ending the weekend on 6th position is A. 0.2 B. 1 C. 0.3 D. 1/2
United finshing 6th this weekend na sure banker... cheesy

Ans B- 1.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
This Lincoln city game is at 6:30 pm so one has time to do other stuff.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Professorfrisky: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

United finshing 6th this weekend na sure banker... cheesy

Ans B- 1.
very correct
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Professorfrisky:
arsenal fans are not happy with their position and the scoreline but most united fans are happy they are 6th and unbeaten. i love the 6them(system) of united.i sleep at 6 and wake up at 6 con6tently.This is my 6th month here and i have 6 posts after visiting 6 threads. The probability of man u ending the weekend on 6th position is A. 0.2 B. 1 C. 0.3 D. 1/2
This one is singing poem. Lol. Do I look like I'm a lover of poems? Go sing am to spy360 jare.

You have been failing in the champions league even before assnal was created and you're here singing poems. I don't even understand you guys. Always happy to go and collect beatings. Abi you think other teams will get tired of beating you and allow you to carry the trophy?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

When last did Arsenal finish 4th or when last did United win the league? Based on your standard you are a bunch of failures. Getting little for spending so much.

Yes, Wenger is under fire because it has been long he won the title besides which he has done better than the lots United have had in recent seasons. You guys don't even have shame.
So you're comparing United winning the league to your winning your fourphy? Well I must agree with you here sperm. We have been failing of recent, no league for me and fourphy for you for some time now.

How has arsenal done better than United in recent seasons? Do you care to list the trophies won?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2017
edoyad:
This Lincoln city game is at 6:30 pm so one has time to do other stuff.

You never come greet me your master or the 10-2 still dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Gunners legend

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2017
ENCIURAGE HIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

So you're comparing United winning the league to your winning your fourphy? Well I must agree with you here sperm. We have been failing of recent, no league for me and fourphy for you for some time now.

How has arsenal done better than United in recent seasons? Do you care to list the trophies won?
You're so stupid beyond my expectations.

What position did we finish last 2 seasons? Then compare that to the fourphy standard you created for us.

I doubt you will still understand. You be mumu.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

You never come greet me your master or the 10-2 still dey pain you
Congrats, but your win was based on circumstances rather than ability.

1st leg, score at 1-1 until Koscielny went off injured.

2nd leg, Arsenal leading 1-0 until a series of dubious referee decisions (didn't award a penalty on Walcot, allowed an offside on Lewandosky, leading to a fake penalty against Koscielny, who got sent off for no just reason).

You should apologise for your crimes. Heaven is watching you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (3542) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.