Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352255 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Spy360:

UCL

They wish they were us. 19years and still counting.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Spy360:

You should be bothered about spending Thursday nights in the temperate subzero regions of Siberia and the war torn nations of Eastern Europe where there are more Arab migrants than caucasians. LvG must have done you real bad.

Here we are thinking of holidays in Spain and Germany. cheesycheesy
grin grin
He say na Holidays...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Spy360:

For the fact that Ibra couldn't even hit a post at the Euros confirms his menopausal status. Mou owed him pensions, and Manure will pay for it.

As for Mkhitaryan, well good signing but not great. We rejected him so I aint jealous.

Meanwhile...

Arsenal's midfielders dominating Euros, we COULD be having the best midfield in Europe next season.

Ozil, Xhakabula, Ramsey, + Wilshere
Arsenal. The club with the best 'everyhing' in d world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Spy360:

We are aiming at winning one or both of EPL and UCL.

I am shocked that you are surprised.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2017
I can't believe Arsene has not been sacked shocked

I came online this morning expecting a good news.

I swear Arsene Wenger has something on the Arsenal board. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Lana1:
Arsenal. The club with the best 'everyhing' in d world.

No wonder the guy dey misfire, Xhakabula indeed Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Lmao. Pls u guys need to watch this grin grin

https://twitter.com/KraksTV/status/839246279192489985
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiley smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fkforyou:
I can't believe Arsene has not been sacked shocked

I came online this morning expecting a good news.

I swear Arsene Wenger has something on the Arsenal board. undecided

He's using Juju sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Spy360 my guy, how u dey? I am waiting to read your epistles by the start of next season.

Take things easy for now though. Welcome back from the moon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
very useless club with clueless manager... barca did d unimaginable
arsenal did d imaginable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hey yeye team una see barca , no be by mouth o .continue to dey deceive yourself against crystal palace and Swansea. .. useless boys club grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2017
fredoooooo:
Hey yeye team una see barca , no be by mouth o .continue to dey deceive yourself against crystal palace and Swansea. .. useless boys club grin cheesy
PSG is the more useless team here. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 3:36am On Mar 09, 2017
a team with a lead of 4 nil should be playing with confidence. providing an aggressive approach just like they did in the first leg. the useless coach decided to pack the bus and give them space. you don't give barca any space, press them for the whole 90mins n frustrate them. infact if they got a goal first that would have added salt to injury 4 barca. Ask Bayern how they fed barca 7up. emery na otondo
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:55am On Mar 09, 2017
fredoooooo:

grin cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:57am On Mar 09, 2017
sod09:
arsenal did d imaginable

cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:09am On Mar 09, 2017
diggz:
Spy360 my guy, how u dey? I am waiting to read your epistles by the start of next season.

Take things easy for now though. Welcome back from the moon.
smiley

But we are not the worst na. Look at Man United, they look like they are trying but they are actually backwards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2017
sod09:
arsenal did d imaginable
That late penalty was ojoro, but PSG useless still.

Dem useless pass us o...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2017
I know we're playing shit football at the moment... but by Arsenal standard... they can beat you 4-0 first leg and you go on to wallop Arsenal 6-1... when Barca still had Xavi and Iniesta in their prime... and we had Almunia, Slyvestre, Djourou in defence and Lord Bendtner in attack... nah only 4-1 we chop and till date that's been the highest we've ever lost to Barca...

Psg with their First 18 went their to lose 6-1... West Bromwich Albion will never lose 6-1 to Barca... it just proves Emery is a shitty manager...

Barca even used 3-5-2 formation... chai... 3 Fucking 5-2... what happen to kick and follow... it was obvious at one point that their gameplan was to come and defend... in the first half... Draxler could have sent Cavani clean through on goal... what did a Draxler do... hold on to the ball, try to double the whole Barca 11... then list possession conceded the second goal...

Emery sack is sure but how our baba is still at the helm at Arsenal is a WAWU!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

That late penalty was ojoro, but PSG useless still.

Dem useless pass us o...
forget penalties psg played to there hands
we need thorough clearing in d team, le cow, cech, òzil, sanchez nd wengay must leave. we still need more young players ramsey nd wilshere will excel if we av a new manager. sanchez think hes bigger dan d club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

smiley

But we are not the worst na. Look at Man United, they look like they are trying but they are actually backwards.

Dey tell Ursef stories for dere.... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

smiley

Mai friend ll u just kip kwayet....

Ur uselses team has lost like 5 games in last 7 in all competitions. Set record for the most disgraceful aggregate scoreline conceded by an English team in Europe and u want to put United into that category...

Abeg carry ur L by urself and stop looking for flimsy excuses

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:
Mai friend ll u just kip kwayet....

Ur uselses team has lost like 5 games in last 7 in all competitions. Set record for the most disgraceful aggregate scoreline conceded by an English team in Europe and u want to put United into that category...

Abeg carry ur L by urself and stop looking for flimsy excuses
You think that playing a Rostov is a dead iced pitch is something to be proud of? You guys are real scumstwats... Lol!

Try and make top 4 so you can taste CL footie hediot!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

You think that playing a Rostov is a dead iced pitch is something to be proud of? You guys are real scumstwats... Lol!

Try and make top 4 so you can taste CL footie hediot!
I bet u wish u'd be playing Rostov instead of embarrassing all of England.

The top 4 u ve being finishing with all these yrs, what ve u done with it?? Ur club is an embarrassment to English football

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:

The top 4 u ve being finishing with all these yrs, what ve u done with it?? Ur club is an embarrassment to English football
And what's paining me is that they still won't learn their lesson. They will still be rushing to qualify for champions league. The past 7 years should have told them that they are not wanted there anymore.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
eph12:

And what's paining me is that they still won't learn their lesson. They will still be rushing to qualify for champions league. The past 7 years should have told them that they are not wanted there anymore.
At least we enjoy the attention. Why don't you help yourself by finishing top 4, instead of whining like a bbitch in heat with no stud? Before your eyes we will still march on top your head to stake another CL spot for next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:

Playing Rostov instead of facing Bayern, is that your motivation of avoiding finishing top 4?

Uselessness is a disease.

A case of 'better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven' abi?

Stupid red devils, hope you rot in hell.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spy360:

Playing Rostov instead of facing Bayern, is that your motivation of avoiding finishing top 4?

Uselessness is a disease.

A case of 'better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven' abi?

Stupid red devils, hope you rot in hell.
10-2! Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
chrisley024:
10-2! Lol
Legends.. Lol!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
chrisley024:
10-2! Lol
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
My brother if any Arsenal fan ask you what is the time? just say 10minutes past 2 (02:10pm) he or she will understand the time more than you do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.