Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2363526 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (3551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Professorfrisky: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

This one is singing poem. Lol. Do I look like I'm a lover of poems? Go sing am to spy360 jare.

You have been failing in the champions league even before assnal was created and you're here singing poems. I don't even understand you guys. Always happy to go and collect beatings. Abi you think other teams will get tired of beating you and allow you to carry the trophy?
you are a certified mimi,your iq is inversely proportional to your age
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Do you want me to sch you in maths like i once did...

Please round up $0.75 Billion... Bloody illiterate...

I am very confused with this your new maths of rounding up 0.75billion pounds. I swear my bank and account officers must be bas-tards!!! angry Pls,do you mind throwing some light on this new way of rounding up money so I can meet my useless account officer and bank to help me round my money up first thing Monday morning?

Thank you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
diggz:

I am very confused with this your new maths of rounding up 0.75billion pounds. I swear my bank and account officers must be bas-tards!!! angry Pls,do you mind throwing some light on this new way of rounding up money so I can meet my useless account officer and bank to help me round my money up first thing Monday morning?

Thank you sir.
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

You're so stupid beyond my expectations.

What position did we finish last 2 seasons? Then compare that to the fourphy standard you created for us.

I doubt you will still understand. You be mumu.
E pain am

So achievement is now by positions and not trophies? All these mbe assnal fans sef. In their minds now they have been overachieving in the past two seasons. How did we get here o God? No wonder Henry rejected them. Una and Wengay fit una sefs

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Professorfrisky:
you are a certified mimi,your iq is inversely proportional to your age
E pain am o

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Danhumprey:
grin grin

Abi ,can you help me to understand? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
diggz:

Abi ,can you help me to understand? grin
Lol.....grin

Egbon Diggz, I no understand how that Mongolian ruminant dey take calculate money o......

that one just weak me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

E pain am

So achievement is now by positions and not trophies? All these mbe assnal fans sef. In their minds now they have been overachieving in the past two seasons. How did we get here o God? No wonder Henry rejected them. Una and Wengay fit una sefs

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol.....grin

Egbon Diggz, I no understand how that Mongolian ruminant dey take calculate money o......

that one just weak me.

Maybe I should invite raumdeuter to come help us out in solving the maths because,naim be the closest person wey Sabi say fit solve help us solve am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
eph12:

E pain am

Are you minding these birdbrained eediots who were celebrating finishing above spurs when freaking Leicester were winning the league last season.

The same Leicester that has shown their real selves this season.

All hail the FA cup winners of 2015. Shame has got nothing on the assanal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
edoyad:
This Lincoln city game is at 6:30 pm so one has time to do other stuff.

Fredoooooo, come see gourdoyad! !!

grin cheesy grin

He 10-2 come like a thief in the wee hours of the morning! !!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Man I can't wait to see Ozil put on a world class performance against Lincoln city today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wingback:
Man I can't wait to see Ozil put on a world class performance against Lincoln city today.
He is a sissy. He dey shine when he see small boys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

He is a sissy. He dey shine when he see small boys.

Bruv what are you talking about, Lincoln city are the favorites to win this match...If Ozil puts in a world class performance, Arsenal just might win this game...Just.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

Can't believe Arsenal (full Squad) is finding it so hard to spell at least - L- from the Opponent's Name, Lincoln!

SMH

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
elrony:

grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahaha lazarus cheesy grin
Edoyad Lazarus grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

Can't believe Arsenal (full Squad) is finding it so hard to spell at least - L- from the Opponent's Name, Lincoln!

SMH

Abeg wetin dey happen?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
codedguy1:

Abeg wetin dey happen?

grin

Arsenal is leading by 1 goal now!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

Congrats, but your win was based on circumstances rather than ability.

1st leg, score at 1-1 until Koscielny went off injured.

2nd leg, Arsenal leading 1-0 until a series of dubious referee decisions (didn't award a penalty on Walcot, allowed an offside on Lewandosky, leading to a fake penalty against Koscielny, who got sent off for no just reason).

You should apologise for your crimes. Heaven is watching you.

No problem, Keep lamenting.

BTW Can we play you again next season

Our last 3 matches have all ended 5-1 each 15-3 aggregates

Good customer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wingback:

Bruv what are you talking about, Lincoln city are the favorites to win this match...If Ozil puts in a world class performance, Arsenal just might win this game...Just.
...then suddenly Ozil came up from the bench and...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
If only UEFA allows Lincoln in the CL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

SMH
...then they turned on the L ights. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

...then suddenly Ozil came up from the bench and...
Ya, against a non league team. He sees a top team and goes into ghost mode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
chrisley024:
Ya, against a non league team. He sees a top team and goes into ghost mode
Sadly true... sad

But then we at Wembly fool... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
If only UEFA allows Lincoln in the CL
cheesy cheesy cheesy

...and we get them in the Round of 16. If...

But how did you see Koscielny's red? Just wanna know.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Spy360:

...then they turned on the L ights. cheesy

grin

But Lincoln wasn't Spelt?! Hope you also want Wenger to be relieved of his Duty as an Arsenal Manager?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by landinfo: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Truth be told there is a problem with this club;

1. Before this Lincoln game, I was expecting less than 10,000 fans only to check @ livescore fans of 59,194 out of 60,000 cuming to watch

2. I would no longer spend the few mb watching Arse.analfantv.....those that are against Wen.gay are less that 2,000 fans

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
We couldn't score 6 to honour our Carling Cup Champions.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Keky:
We couldn't score 6 to honour our Carling Cup Champions.
Just five more and you would be honoring our champions league heroes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

You never come greet me your master or the 10-2 still dey pain you

Pain who? Everybody knows the ref ruined that game, just like the Barca vs PSG own. When you meet Barca we will see who UEFA like pass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
edoyad:

Pain who? Everybody knows the ref ruined that game, just like the Barca vs PSG own. When you meet Barca we will see who UEFA like pass
close your onu.....next season depending ou qualify to UCL,barca and bayern are already dragging who would pepper your ass so please select carefully
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
elrony:

grin cheesy grin

For your information, I just returned with Buhari that's why you people are seeing me here. As you know, he needs further treatment so I'll soon be gone for a while again. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (3551) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: germaphobe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.