Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2301960 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
Why this boy wan con spoil christmas for person. Guy khack for catalunya free us na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas to the best club and fans in the universe. cool cool

For today and today only. . . . .AT EASE SOLDIER!!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iskoki(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Xmas gooners, good things ahead for us as we go forward grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
Wishing all gunners a Red and White Christmas

Looking forward to an end to trophylessness in the New Year  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2011
Did I hear someone say we no need left-back? Just because TV5 has covered well doesn't mean we shdn't get one.
God forbid, what if we lose one CB. One of the reasons we don't miss our full-backs so much is the fact that all our CBs are fit.
Abeg Santos is 3months away and Gibbs just suffered a setback, bring in a left-back.

Ermm when the hell is Wilshere coming back? Can't stand watching Ramsey play for Arsenal since Wenger is not ready to bench for Benayoun/Rosicky.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
Go Gunners !!!

RvP to grab a hat-trick and smash all existing records cheesy .

I hope Wenger lets him play today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
here we go again . . embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
Arrrrggghhhhhh angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Very painful loss sad. To think Wenger followed my recommendation of starting Benayoun ahead of Ramshit and we still didnt get the three points.

I think all the players bar Djouru really played very well but the Wolves goalie was really on some other ish. We would have gone third on the table had we won  sad. Tottenham is sure to beat Norwich and the gap will winden.
I kind missed Walcott today though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by presido1: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
mukina2:

here we go again . . embarassed
Sowwy!!! make i come give u some xmas cuddle? may be just may be it will bring the needed goals next match.

How many matches has Van Rapisst fired blank? He will not score again till march. grin grin grin  but A$$-anall gonna win win the league this season.

Ten Hunt abi how una dey write am again? On to the next match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
dipo+:

Very painful loss sad. To think Wenger followed my recommendation of starting Benayoun ahead of Ramshit and we still didnt get the three points.

I think all the players bar Djouru really played very well but the Wolves goalie was really on some other ish. We would have gone third on the table had we won  sad. Tottenham is sure to beat Norwich and the gap will winden.
I kind missed Walcott today though.

Loss? grin grin grin grin grin

"It was an excellent team performance" tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^

Yeah, man. It felt like a loss and it was indeed a loss to me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neyostica: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
@mukina
is this the team that will beat ac milan? i laff in swahili
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bad Bad loss.  cry cry

The wolves defence can be frustrating and tough to break down when the go defensive.

Next stop is QPR : Gervinho meets J.Barton part 2 and Traore returns to the emirates.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
neyostica:

@mukina
is this the team that will beat ac milan? i laff in swahili

if you wanna bet that AC Milan will knock Arsenal out of the ECL, i'ld love to be your bookies
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
Didn't even get to watch this, totally knackered and slept through the day. 2 points dropped ko? nothing spoil top 4 is still attainable.

Transfer window soon to open, and here is what I want in descending order of importance (if Santa is still hanging around).

1. Yohan Gourcuff (the one who dealt with DK's rabble in the 09/10 season and not the one feeling sorry for himself at Lyon presently and yes I'm not on the Gotze train).
2. Thierry Henry on loan.
3. Short term LB defensive cover.

And yes, Merry Christmas in arrears to all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wenger buy a LB so I don't have to endure seeing Djourou break up our attacks with his Adebayoric ball control. angry

Bad result TBH - we should've scored at least one more goal and we failed to take our chances. . . .especially at 1-0 in the first half! We didn't really attack them to kill off the game and gave them time to come back into it.

No time to dwell on the result, QPR coming next and we need to get maximum points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by presido1: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Now As$anal is no longer worthy to lick Spurs sh1t. They are too far above. Wenger and his never do well click can manage John Terry and Kaluo poo for the mean time pending when liverpool overtake.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
Gayyners How market?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2011
^^
Where you dey since? Market dey blossom.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kay-Dee:

Go Gunners !!!

RvP to grab a hat-trick and smash all existing records cheesy .

I hope Wenger lets him play today.
keep dreaming hat trick ko ten trick ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Only fools will actually believe that those bloody yids will end up higher than Arsenal . . .

I dont recall a trophy being given to whoever tops the other in North London . . .its all about the pride and dignity of the club!

yet . . .truthe be said we had it all coming with so many mistakes from when we lost our final UCL game . . .we have practically been struggling and I hate to admit that the only bright spot in our campaign has been RVP's outstanding output coupled with coming of age eventually of Alex Song.

The work is cut out for us, we need to stop pretending that we have strikers. . .I have been saying it for years that ediots like Chamakh and Arshavin should be allowed to go blossom or persih somewhere else . . .dolts like Ramsey should join them as they are contaminating those that should be performing well . . . .

We can still win the EPL, I detest the way AW allows himself get swooned by the media into believing he himself has lost it and has admitted the race as being over . . .for why na? is the league won in December?  undecided This was the same thing he did like 2/3 seasons ago not knowing that Chelsea and Manure would stutter, I think that was when we lost to Liverpool and Kolo Toure was skinned alive by Peter Crouch as he scored a hattrick . . .if he hadnt conceded too easily we could still have gone ahead to win some games and probably win that season . . .BUT SORRY, WENGER THINKS DIFFERENTLY  cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by presido1: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
hannie:

We can still win the EPL,
Yes even QPR and Wigan can still win it. Even if all the first 11 of the top four clubs get crippled tonight together with their managers Arsenal will struggle to qualify for CL next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
hannie:

We can still win the EPL, I detest the way AW allows himself get swooned by the media into believing he himself has lost it and has admitted the race as being over . . .for why na? is the league won in December? undecided This was the same thing he did like 2/3 seasons ago not knowing that Chelsea and Manure would stutter, I think that was when we lost to Liverpool and Kolo Toure was skinned alive by Peter Crouch as he scored a hattrick . . .if he didnt conceded too easily we could still have gone ahead to win some games and probably win that season . . .BUT SORRY, WENGER THINKS DIFFERENTLY cry

Don't let some people catch u o, to them, what AW says has no effect on what happens on the pitch.

As for us winning the league, ofcourse on paper and if we do the needful in January, its still possible. But based on what we know of oga Arsene, Il stay on my resolution for this season - one match at a time, whereever that takes us at the end of the season, we will see.

Considering the little amount of bile Arsenal fans vent on these pages in recent times, it seems we have all come to terms with the true situation on ground as regards AFC i.e. zero ambition to win the league! or should I say, our ambition is to be in the first four, anything else is bonus. Good thing for us, Liverpool and Chelsea are making things easier for us and we need to do just enough in the second half of the season to see us through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 5:07am On Dec 29, 2011
proudly9ja:

Don't let some people catch u o, to them, what AW says has no effect on what happens on the pitch.

As for us winning the league, ofcourse on paper and if we do the needful in January, its still possible. But based on what we know of oga Arsene, Il stay on my resolution for this season - one match at a time, whereever that takes us at the end of the season, we will see.

Considering the little amount of bile Arsenal fans vent on these pages in recent times, it seems we have all come to terms with the true situation on ground as regards AFC i.e. zero ambition to win the league! or should I say, our ambition is to be in the first four, anything else is bonus. Good thing for us, Liverpool and Chelsea are making things easier for us and we need to do just enough in the second half of the season to see us through.

and thats exactly what pisses me off most about Arsenal fans . . .I wonder why we allow ourselves to accept a top 4 position is good enough for us and we still gloat about it . . .I cant imagine sending my child to school with the hope of his being in the upper 20% of his class . . .whatever happened to being in the top 5% especially as they all started classes at the same time? THE STANDARDS TRULY HAVE FALLEN! embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
hannie:

and thats exactly what pisses me off most about Arsenal fans . . .I wonder why we allow ourselves to accept a top 4 position is good enough for us and we still gloat about it . . .I cant imagine sending my child to school with the hope of his being in the upper 20% of his class . . .whatever happened to being in the top 5% especially as they all started classes at the same time? THE STANDARDS TRULY HAVE FALLEN! embarassed

Make we hear word! Arsenal fans have spent over 5 years on NL complaining about numerous things that need to be addressed for Arsenal to be top of the class. When many of the issues have not been addressed while the opposition gets stronger what do you expect rational people to do? If your children's colleagues have 100 textbooks and your own child has only 60, you'll be daft expecting them to finish in the top 5% - you may hope they do well, but your realistic expectation is a different matter.

The objective assessment of this current Arsenal side is that we would do well to get into the top 4 - FACT!

If Wenger went out and bought a top striker, winger and a back up LB in January then expectations would change.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
Loyika!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

true loff nefa dies grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
debosky:

Make we hear word! Arsenal fans have spent over 5 years on NL complaining about numerous things that need to be addressed for Arsenal to be top of the class. When many of the issues have not been addressed while the opposition gets stronger what do you expect rational people to do? If your children's colleagues have 100 textbooks and your own child has only 60, you'll be daft expecting them to finish in the top 5% - you may hope they do well, but your realistic expectation is a different matter.

the child with 100 textbooks might not do better than the one with 60. . . .he might be too dull to even study hard n pass his exams.
money doesn't always bring success. man city have been at it for eons now and they are yet to win. chelsea have outspent most clubs since the roman era and they have only won the league 3 times in 8 seasons.

The objective assessment of this current Arsenal side is that we would do well to get into the top 4 - FACT!
If Wenger went out and bought a top striker, winger and a back up LB in January then expectations would change.

top striker - chamakh, park(the korean).
winger - oxdale chamberlain
back up left back - gibbs? santos? vermaelen? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
debosky:

U this fat fhool !!! angry u don come again with ur unadulterated bunkumery abi?

are you telling me that in all of the last 6/7 seasons Arsenal has been using sub-standard/aba-made resources to prosecute a season long campaign? are u always this dumb?

The players that won the gaddem Carling Cup for BIRMINGHAM at our expense, how many textbooks did they have? some of them cant even pronounce words better than DAME PATIENCE (footie-wise) yet u keep yapping tosh undecided

u need Jesus in 2012 more than anything in ur life tongue ur case is looking lost grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
hannie:

The players that won the gaddem Carling Cup for BIRMINGHAM at our expense, how many textbooks did they have? some of them cant even pronounce words better than DAME PATIENCE (footie-wise) yet u keep yapping tosh undecided

u need Jesus in 2012 more than anything in your life tongue your case is looking lost grin

hammer hits nail. . . .

debosky, over to you. . . .
would you say birmingham had more textbooks to read than arsenal @ wembley? grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
Meanwhile, what is this nonsense I'm hearing about Henry? When Park and Chambo can't even get in the matchday squad?

They must be bringing him back to sell shirts or something!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ grin grin grin

Henry ? Why not Ian Wright and Tony Adams

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.