Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325739 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (3498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sirwebs(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
Gervinho was pathetic. Looking forward to a front three of Henry, Persie and Walcott. kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Pingpong Frimpong on loan to Wolverhampton. thats denchhhh  grin

TV5 is out for 2-3 weeks, not dench sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
duduspace:

Considering how we started the season, the team's performance has been phenomenal for the last 14 to 15 games. There is much reason for optimism particularly with the expected lift from Henry's return. Happy new year everyone.

Yep, 4 goals per match should just about do it. grin grin

That's what makes RVP's performance in 2011 simply magical. We had a bad spell starting late last season till the beginning of this season but he was still able to produce
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JomoGbomo3(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ Muki,

Happy New Year Darling.

. . . But when you dey plan free me? (Ibime)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
Jomo Gbomo:

@ Muki,

Happy New Year Darling.

Na which kain additional punishment be dat?  undecided
The wan Villa do you enter new year nor reach?
Wetin you do?

Kay-Dee:

TV5 is out for 2-3 weeks
, not dench  sad

Beeeench  angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
35 EPL goals plus some'in some'in, how many goals altogether for RVP this year ? I guess it should be around 45 but let me go check that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
edoyad:

35 EPL goals plus some'in some'in, how many goals altogether for RVP this year ? I guess it should be around 45 but let me go check that.

Kay-Dee:

Point of correction, Frimpong isn't on loan to Wolves, he is The Lone Wolf of Molineaux #Frimmyfact
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
edoyad:

35 PL Goals +
1 goal vs Leeds - FA Cup
1 goal vs Barca - Champions League
1 goal vs Birmingham - Carling Cup cry cry
1 goal vs Udinese - Champions League
1 goal vs Dortmund - Champions League
2 goals vs Dortmund - Champions League

= 42 goals

Did I miss out anything?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2011
Kay-Dee:

35 PL Goals +
1 goal vs Leeds - FA Cup
1 goal vs Barca - Champions League
1 goal vs Birmingham - Carling Cup cry cry
1 goal vs Udinese - Champions League
1 goal vs Dortmund - Champions League
2 goals vs Dortmund - Champions League

= 42 goals

Did I miss out anything?

NO it's Kwarrect, just checked meself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
About gooners hoping for a top four finish,

People will always seek out problems for themselves even when there really isn't. How can someone realistically expect Arsenal to finish top of the table come the end of the season when City, Liverpool, Manure and Chelsea all consistently outspend us? What are the odds that all these 4 teams will capitulate in the race for the crown in one single season giving Arsenal an easy ride to the premier league trophy?
It is only SANE to hope that we finish top four (not ruling out the possibility of winning the trophy which could happen) knowing fully that there are SIX world-class teams in the league.

We are still one of the biggest football teams in world football, but our local league trophy is now an item [b]for sale [/b]and we cannot compete with our rivals. The quality of our team is still high so we are still a huge force to reckon with and expecting a top four finish in a league containing the modern day Chelsit, Manure and Manshitty and has nothing to do standards falling.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
RvP is an automated goal machine. May his bones be stronger in the year 2012.

Happy New Year gunners smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
HappY NeW YeaR To AlL FaithFuL ArsenaL Fans!!!

2012 IS OuR YeaR of Expected Greatness!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hmmm, all i can say is Happy New Year to all the True Gunners!

May Next year bring better tidings, back to the celebrations, grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
Jomo Gbomo:

@ Muki,

Happy New Year Darling.

i didnt ban you oh. lemme check prolly na the spam bot.

update: you've been unbanned, you were banned by the bot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year To The world's best fans

Here's hoping the new year brings The Arsenal Lots of reasons to celebrate.

Happy Happy New year to you and you and you  kiss kiss kiss kiss

welcome to 2012!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2012
[size=24pt]HAPPY NEWYEAR GUNNERS! WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!![/size] grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2012
HaPpY nEw YeAr GrEaT gUnNeRs!!! 2012 is our year of celebrations!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year to everyone.
The red and white army marching on!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new year to the entire Gooners Race.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wordsmith(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year to all gunners and the Red And White Army. Onward we march
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year GOONSQUAD.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR SOLDIERS!!!!

Well since the world is ending this year anyways, it is safe to assume while it lasted that Arsenal were always great, Totoyam were always shyte and Bayernmonkeysh!t were always serial w@nK€rs!!

Teeeennnhuttt!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2012
Let the discussions begin for the year.

BBC's gossip column has it that Theo Walcott is holding out for a 85,000 pounds/week 4 year deal. He is doing a pretty decent job but I think he still has a very big room for improvement and he should be OK if arsenal offer him circa 70k/week. A player on 80k or more should be fairly consistent and should have a goal chance conversion rate higher than Walcott does presently.

I'm still getting flashes of his one-on-one miss in yesterday's game (even though its so last year)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mobf: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
^ I woke up this morn with the same thought: what if we had drawn the match? Theo, Arshavin and Gervy, e for no just funny sha. Theo can't be serious wanting 85, it's. Just a smokescreen for wanting a figure like 65 or 70, knowing Arsenal, he can't get more than these figures. Even then they'd have to release Almunia n Diaby whose 50k aren't helping anyone right now. Back to Theo, remember last season he started on a spree? I think he's not getting the sort of delivery that Fab n Wilshere used to give also playing infront of a CB like Djourrou doesn't help .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirKay3(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
@ mukina2, hannie, debosky, dayokanu and all gooners here,

I say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. You guys kept it going, since people like us have been on permanent AWOL here. Keep the flag flying. All the best in 2012 pals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
what do you guys think about the new henry signing?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2012
As for Park it seems to be a spiritual problem. Grin

laugh don scatter me ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
Since we're now into this retro loan deals, why doesn't Wenger bring Sylvinho back on loan too ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2012
*phew* Thank God we let go of Bendtner. His early miss against Citeh today just brought back horrible memories.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2012
Thank you Sunderlanddddd !!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2012
One would have thought City will walk over sunderland. I love the epl
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2012
edoyad:

Since we're now into this retro loan deals, why doesn't Wenger bring Sylvinho back on loan too ? grin
shurrrrrruuuup  grin grin

Kay-Dee:

Thank you Sunderlanddddd !!!!!!
i jumped like a sunderland fan grin cheesy

Po Deep:

*phew* Thank God we let go of Bendtner. His early miss against Citeh today just brought back horrible memories.
free niki B jor grin its new year blues grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (3498) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), dcrested(m), RikudoSennin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.