Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2301575 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardunnii(f): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2011
Arsenal will never reach it's promise land, if ramsey continues to start, he wont even make spurs reserves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ihussen(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2011
cheesy.das wat u tink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
Great attitude and resilience from the lads, Like someone mentioned, Money can never buy experience and its worth more than pure youth. I have already said i do not expect us playing with the same flair when the likes of Samir and Cesc were around, but we will certainly be more stable and compact, plus this team will not only be able to grind out results, they will also be able to hold unto results.

A couple of players were off key, but from a players perspective, its not easy playing two games within a space of three days and i have to admit. these current group have more fighters than the former. They kept pushin until the very end and for once, the subs le prof made were what i always wanted. play more of yossi and start rosciky with a view to bringing on ramsey, but hey when you have midfielders all over the park, they definitely bring something more creative and chances will keep showing up.

Theo my friend is also getting better each day, but we still need him to learn to play better with his back to the ball. It seem when he is pressed upon, he just finds it hard to shake off the defender, something the young ox seems to do better, but neways thats another discussion for another time,

Unto the next and more than ever, we hope to see even more ugly wins as long as its the maximum points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rasputinn(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2011
Wenger - I might have to bring in a full-back

shocked shocked shocked shocked Might? ? ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
rasputinn:

Wenger - I might have to bring in a full-back

shocked shocked shocked shocked Might? ? ?

You'll be more surprised when u hear who he has in mind. - Wayne Bridge.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
Wayne is not that bad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
no he is THAT BAD and more.

u clearly have not seen him play recently, which he actually has not at all.

he is chopping bench in a lower league side. has not played since God knows when,

abeg hell no!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dyabman(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
wayne would blend in easily and its just for the main time. . .Arsene venger knows what his doing, trust him! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrTA(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Wayne is not that bad.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
4llerbuntu:

no he is THAT BAD and more.

u clearly have not seen him play recently, which he actually has not at all.

he is chopping bench in a lower league side. has not played since God knows when,

abeg hell no!

What have you been smoking? Or should i say what have you NOT been smoking? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
hannie:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/Arsenal-2011-review-Cesc-Fabregas-Samir-Nasri-Carling-Cup-final-trauma-and-the-fall-and-rise-of-Arsene-Wenger-by-John-Cross-article844824.html

True, Le Prof is looking more relaxed these days unlike last season when atimes he looked close to opting for euthanasia.  grin
I think he invested a bit too much emotionally into the set of Cesc Fabregas and really believed that team could win something as I also did last year.

Talking about Cesc whom most here love to hate, there is a special report on Christmas day on the entire Barcelona Brouhaha featuring the one and only Cesc so you can hear from the boi himself (The media loves the Arsenal and Cesc story so much, it still endures and got a Christmas spot 12.30 am with a repeat at 5:30pm on Skysports news  undecided). If yu'll be in church or out, you might wanna re-introduce yourself to your Sky+ manual and its recording features as Cesc obviously still believes there is a need to set the records straight with Arsenal. grin

Sagna as Arsene says is ahead of schedule and should be back by late January, hopefully he won't suffer a setback like Gibbs.

Am I the only one here not really interested in a new LFB in January? I think the CBs have filled in admirably and as long as Santos is back in time for the knockout stages of the UCL, I don't consider it necessary. 3 LBs in a PL squad of 25 doesn't really make much sense IMO. I'd actually look forward to us buying a striker than an LFB, short term loan option asides.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
ritchboy:

What have you been smoking? Or should i say what have you NOT been smoking? cheesy

You dey mind 4uller? cheesy

Man City has now become a lower league side that Wayne Bridge played for in the Carling Cup grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
The captain and vice captain cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
HNIC:

The captain and vice captain cool

They seem to be best friends now; I just smile whenever i remember their fight from way back.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHqTTrFgLE?version=3[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
^
lol they are now team mates grin and best friends too grin

nice foto smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
Just seeing how RVP now has such a mature game compared to when he first arrived makes me eager to see what Theo will look like in a few years.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2011
There is a possibility 'Igwe' will be joining us on loan whilst Gerv and Chamakh visit Gabon for the ANC. Any thoughts on this?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2011
^
read that somewhere, i hope its true smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mobf: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2011
Erm mukinatu n proudly, as tempting as it sounds I wish it's not true. Can we still rely on his ruthlessness in front of goal? We NEED a cover for RVP badly, Too bad Park is taking too long getting accustomed to English football. Why can't we just have a Tevez-like strike option( wishful dreaming)? And then we can talk of bringing Henry aboard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
Tevez bad apple grin God Forbid badt thing!

I believe Titi still has it in him and its for the club he loves, so he will give it his all ,if indeed its true.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2011
mukina2:

^
read that somewhere, i hope its true smiley

Ahhh Muki, I remember how you curse this guy when he left for Barca.

Now u are salivating at the prospect of a cameo grin grin

Merry Christmas anyways!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mobf: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
mukina2:

Tevez bad apple grin God Forbid badt thing!

I believe Titi still has it in him and its for the club he loves, so he will give it his all ,if indeed its true.
I don't care about his attitude so long as he scores. Note that I said Tevez-like
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
coded guy:

Ahhh Muki, I remember how you curse this guy when he left for Barca.

Now u are salivating at the prospect of a cameo grin grin

Merry Christmas anyways!!! grin
sharaaap my loff for him never dies grin grin grin

mobf:

I don't care about his attitude so long as he scores. Note that I said Tevez-like
i care about his attitude anything near tevez na bad luck.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:14am On Dec 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin song nor well chesney sef nor well  grin grin
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKakS_qCF1A&feature=youtu.be[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by manmustwac(m): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2011
@mukina
You neva sleep? Or you waiting Xmas gift which is for arsene wenker to sign Henry? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:33am On Dec 25, 2011
spudie what are you doing in this thread? grin

ok i geddit your thread is dead nd nothing happens over there grin

this is Christmas so i'll  let this pass. enjoy your stay grin

Eboueeeee!!!! my sides oh grin grin grin grin
this guy is CRAZY!!! old vid though
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2oIXRb47k&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2011
'I'M DREAMING OF A REEED AND WHIIIITEE CHRISTMAS. . . .' smiley smiley smiley

Merry Christams fellow soldiers of by far the greatest club the world has ever seen. cool

TEEENHUUTT!!!. . . .at ease. You can continue devouring that chic!. . . Oh sorry chicken! wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas To Every Single Gooner In The Bulding,

Gooners For Life!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas to you all!

Christmas message from former Gunners Captain, Cesc Fabregas

"If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal - I would like to,"

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2011/12/25/2817626/cesc-fabregas-if-i-have-to-leave-barcelona-i-will-go-back-to

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
na we'll pass we nor want angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone.Wish y'all a blissful day and may the forthcoming year be a better one than the out-going one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mobf: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
proudly9ja:

Merry Christmas to you all!

Christmas message from former Gunners Captain, Cesc Fabregas

"If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal - I would like to,"

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2011/12/25/2817626/cesc-fabregas-if-i-have-to-leave-barcelona-i-will-go-back-to

Ho! Ho! Ho!

you wish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.