Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366779 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
I want Martial
You are lucky today is Sunday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Meaning I’ll get Martial
eph12:
You are lucky today is Sunday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cashrill(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who will Germany blame now? They have gone 3 games goals without a goal

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
kodded:
so by your logic Sanchez is a flop ?

and also sallah and debruyne are flops in their respected teams because they didn't shine in their previous clubs in england

....right now depay is one of the best players in ligue 1 undecided
LOL. I no understand where Sanchez Salah and De Bruyne come from o. You're Wilding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hardetayour:
LOL. I no understand where Sanchez Salah and De Bruyne come from o. You're Wilding.

you claim that depay is not good for arsenal because he was not impressive in his previous club which is man utd, and I'm telling you about sanchez that is finding it hard to hit the ground running in that sane man utd although he was a beast when he was with us

...or what about sallah and debruyne that didn't impress during their time with Chelsea but they are doing great in their new team

...in conclusion you have to understand that in football, a team or coach pattern of play might bring out the beast from a certain player and at the same time, reduces the player performance to zero
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2018
kodded:
you claim that depay is not good for arsenal because he was not impressive in his previous club which is man utd, and I'm telling you about sanchez that is finding it hard to hit the ground running in that sane man utd although he was a beast when he was with us

...or what about sallah and debruyne that didn't impress during their time with Chelsea but they are doing great in their new team

...in conclusion you have to understand that in football, a team or coach pattern of play might bring out the beast from a certain player and at the same time, reduces the player performance to zero
Okay sir. I understand now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Hardetayour:
Someone that didn't cut it in Man Utd. We need better options, not Depay.

I don't know of any winger that's on the market other than that stupid Malcom that took his ass to Barca sitting on the bench
there is this guy in Rennes Sarr he's highly rated
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Kos criticized the NT and use retirement as an excuse, well bitch your time has passed. Their is no way you gonna be called again if you stay healthy.
These arsenal players are cry cry babies, blaming others for their misfortune just like old wengay. I hope he doesn't have a future with arsenal too cos he ruined us last season not mustafi.

In other news: am I the only thinking descamp doesn't like lacazette and martial
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
sod09:
there is this guy in Rennes Sarr he's highly rated
Malang Sarr? Na football manager I take Sabi the guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Hardetayour:
Malang Sarr? Na football manager I take Sabi the guy.
i think so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Roland17:
Congratulations to our legend, T. Henry on his appointment as head coach of Monaco. Monaco is in a very difficult situation in the league (ranked 18th) and I hope Henry is able to guide them to a respectable position on the log. Jardim was a good coach, I think they sold too many of their players over the last 3 seasons and it is haunting the team now.

L Jardim for me is on par with the likes of Pochentino and a little below the likes of Emery and Klopp. This is despite their poor performance this season. I feel Monaco must have been carried away by the cuteness of having a T Henry as manager, because I see no reason to let Jardim go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I'm a silent crusher on depay to, that guy has what it takes to shine on the world stage, he seems to be more energetic, hardworking and purposeful this days.

Forget his utd woes,utd and English media wanted to see a cr7 in him,he wasn't utilized well and hosts of many other problems

He was v.good at PSV,poor at utd, now back to form at Lyon and the dutch team.

He's gon be a good winger.
Don't worry we are getting R Nelson back from Bliga...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
sod09:
i think so
defender abi? He's still a young guy Sha. 16/17/18.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hardetayour:
defender abi? He's still a young guy Sha. 16/17/18.
winger...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Spy360:

L Jardim for me is on par with the likes of Pochentino and a little below the likes of Emery and Klopp. This is despite their poor performance this season. I feel Monaco must have been carried away by the cuteness of having a T Henry as manager, because I see no reason to let Jardim go.
Leonardo Jardim would be a good choice for Man Utd. It would be a sensible decision to get him, which means it's not gonna happen as Woodward doesn't do sensible. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Spy360:

Don't worry we are getting R Nelson back from Bliga...
Nelson seems soft. I want hard and ruthless players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
sod09:
winger...
ah! He's not the one then. Do u have his full name?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hardetayour:
ah! He's not the one then. Do u have his full name?
Ismaïla Sarr
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
sod09:
Ismaïla Sarr
I'll check it out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Nelson seems soft. I want hard and ruthless players.
At his age, I think he is doing well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2018
KevinDein:

Leonardo Jardim would be a good choice for Man Utd. It would be a sensible decision to get him, which means it's not gonna happen as Woodward doesn't do sensible. grin
grin

The Maga may likely go for Zidane.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kalapizim(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Una dey waste iwobi oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
sod09:

In other news: am I the only thinking descamp doesn't like lacazette and martial

I absolutely agree with this and I have questioned his exclusion in recent past and now I can not understand why he has continued to exclude Lacazette from the national team set up. Based on his current form, Lacazette should be invited to the national team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Roland17:

I absolutely agree with this and I have questioned his exclusion in recent past and now I can not understand why he has continued to exclude Lacazette from the national team set up. Based on his current form, Lacazette should be invited to the national team.
I'm surprised as well and also martial
Mbappe is the only driving force in that team, Griezmann has gone cold. Their match against Iceland they looked ordinary until the boy came on, martial and lacazette could have done something.
Let's see how they turn up tonight against ineffective germans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Roland17:

One arsenal fan, soddick, cursed him that it would never be well with him few months ago, for playing rubbish.

Few good games, is not enough. Lacasera needs to convince the coach beyond reasonable doubt, that his recent form, is not a flash in the pan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Team Selection Challenge Predict our possible line up vs Leicester.

You might become our next manager if you are spot on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Spy360:
Team Selection Challenge
Predict our possible line up vs Leicester.

You might become our next manager if you are spot on.
This is not necessarily a prediction but 4-4-2 seems to be the formation that maximizes our best attacking talents.
I mean Auba and Lacazette on the pitch at the same time pretty much guarantees 2 goals most of the time. A midfield of Xhaka, Torreira, flanked by mhiki and Iwobi looks good.

Ozil and Ramsey will find it difficult to fit in a 4-4-2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
I’ll pick Welbeck ahead of Iwobi on the flanks
KevinDein:

This is not necessarily a prediction but 4-4-2 seems to be the formation that maximizes our best attacking talents.
I mean Auba and Lacazette on the pitch at the same time pretty much guarantees 2 goals most of the time. A midfield of Xhaka, Torreira, flanked by mhiki and Iwobi looks good.

Ozil and Ramsey will find it difficult to fit in a 4-4-2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2018
The front line that started against Fulham is okay by me, with Either laca or Auba..
Welbeck,iwobi and mhicky are never passengers on the pitch, they guarantee good work ethics.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
I hope the result of the Chelsea-ManU game remains this way and we can capitalize.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
I’ll pick Welbeck ahead of Iwobi on the flanks
Why? Because based on form Iwobi is way ahead.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
I just hope Emery and the management are keeping close tabs with Reiss Nelson while he is on loan at Hoffenheim because he is definitely playing well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.