Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361418 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Thor's balls fall on you dia.
bakayoko fall on you tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Exactly,That is why he almost kicked the ball into his own net in one of our matches like that all in the name of passing back. I like the way Unai dey make everybody fight to keep their place in the team. No sacred cows.Even Holding that used to be quite shaky is now turning into a confident decent centre back.
even ozil is hustling for ball....i think captain band is another way of giving players responsibility.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
sod09:
even ozil is hustling for ball....i think captain band is another way of giving players responsibility.
You no Sabi before now?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

You no Sabi before now?
not for someone like ozil, yesterday he felt like a leader unlike ozil that stroll around lazily
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Page 1300!!!

Emery should be watched out for. This guy has transformed everyone and the players know the Hunger for the epl title is best settled now. Even Ozil knew that and had to say bye to the German Team.

Iwobi is something else, thanks to the impact of the coach and without mincing words, JJ Okocha!!

If he scored that one on one he missed cos he couldn't raise his leg higher to control that ball, I'm sure the young player of the season award would be on his heels by now.

The defence needs an African in it once again. Goals conversed is too much.

Thanks Auba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
*farts*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
sod09:
bakayoko fall on you tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bellerin is the (not so secret anymore) weapon of destruction in Emery's system. He's absolutely vital and is having a say in almost all our goals (assist, pre-assist). He's more or less a winger these days.

That's why a player like Torreira, a player that can read danger and snuff out counter attacks on that right side, is also crucial.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations to M. Ozil (Magician) as he becomes the highest scoring German in premier league history.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Roland17:
Congratulations to M. Ozil (Magician) as he becomes the highest scoring German in premier league history.
His goals conversion this season is remarkable. It's a new turn for him having been helping others all his life.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
still at 1300? shocked

dry thread despite playing nice football.

lemme help una keep the ministry going.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
i
w
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
a
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
s
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
h
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
I don't know why people are looking for Africans in our defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2018
e
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
still at 1300? shocked

we don't wail and gnash teeth like our brothers from Manchester tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
ORIJIN201:
we don't wail and gnash teeth like our brothers from Manchester tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
still at 1300? shocked

Considering the most used word in recent times on the Manchester United thread is “IF”, it is only fair that I start my main response with “IF”.

“IF” only 3 points were awarded in the EPL & UCL for having more than 1300 active pages on Nairaland. “IF” only..

My brother, we are not dragging your “over 1300 pages” trophy with you. Biko drag it along and “IF” it becomes too heavy drop am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
daveP:
Page 1300!!!

Emery should be watched out for. This guy has transformed everyone and the players know the Hunger for the epl title is best settled now. Even Ozil knew that and had to say bye to the German Team.

Iwobi is something else, thanks to the impact of the coach and without mincing words, JJ Okocha!!

If he scored that one on one he missed cos he couldn't raise his leg higher to control that ball, I'm sure the young player of the season award would be on his heels by now.

The defence needs an African in it once again. Goals conversed is too much.

Thanks Auba.
African? Are you sure of what you really want? Football has moved on from pure brute force and rash tackles and that's what 98% of defenders from Africa represents...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
patrickmuf:
African? Are you sure of what you really want? Football has moved on from pure brute force and rash tackles and that's what 98% of defenders from Africa represents...

My brother, I have made this same argument in recent past on this thread but hey, we are all entitled to our choice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Roland17:

Considering the most used word in recent times on the Manchester United thread is “IF”, it is only fair that I start my main response with “IF”.

“IF” only 3 points were awarded in the EPL & UCL for having more than 1300 active pages on Nairaland. “IF” only..

My brother, we are not dragging your “over 1300 pages” trophy with you. Biko drag it along and “IF” it becomes too heavy drop am.
damn that is deep...
one of them was even angry chelsea thread is now surpassing them in posts, wetin we no go hear from these scummies

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
patrickmuf:
yes oo, look at baily with the whole strength his africa mentality is exposing him same with boateng grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
sod09:
yes oo, look at baily with the whole strength his africa mentality is exposing him same with boateng grin
I will take Boateng over all your oyinbo defenders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Henry is going to get sacked... that's for saying rubbish against Arsenal... and losing the Champions League final...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ancelotti really is a good coach. Was really impressed with how he totally tamed Liverpool in the other game, but I'm even more impressed with how he's nullifying PSG so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Spy360:

I will take Boateng over all your oyinbo defenders.
Boateng isn't African enough. I'll take Koulibaly over any oyinbo defender right now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Great goal by napoli. Seriously, this napoli team is good. Initially well coached by Sarri, but now have a genuine winner in Ancelotti to take them to the next level.

Dark horse for the champions league for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2018
KevinDein:
Great goal by napoli. Seriously, this napoli team is good. Initially well coached by Sarri, but now have a genuine winner in Ancelotti to take them to the next level.

Dark horse for the champions league for me.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

They played well y.day, but I don't see them qualifying from that group.

I'm just saying my opinion, you don't have to agree with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.