Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2342047 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (3536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ozil is on fire ohhhhh

The magician with another assist for Auba.

3-1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
You guys are playing beautiful football...Nice one.
Ozil and Bellerin have been great thus far.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ozil is not from planet earth. Only a wizard can be seeing football in a dimension meant for the gods.

Kilode! This boy is too good.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Excellent tactical substitution by Emery. Both subs have increased the tempo and Gundo has provided the needed presence for the midfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pataki:
Ozil is not from planet earth. Only a wizard can be seeing football in a dimension meant for the gods.

Kilode! This boy is too good.

I dey tell you. He looks very comfortable and has butchered Leicester's midfield with his vision and passing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
I'm not saying he's the best but I don't think there's any coach out that is better at reading the game and making game changing tactical tweaks and substitution than Emery
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even me sef stand up to give the magician Ozil the ovation he deserves.

Man of the match no questions asked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Beautiful football!!!!!!! It took a while but it is back!!!

Emery is the real MVP for this game. The man knows his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
A masterpiece. Lets continue building the momentum. I love the unselfishness and team spirit in this team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
not a bad game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Roland17:

Dude is just too notch. Played Xhaka as a left back as Litchstener had been shiiit all day. Vintage Emery
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, I dey Kampe. Una welcome and well done.
This team has really improved under Emery.

The goals are a beauty to behold wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Let it be on record that we scored all 4 goals in this match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
We deliberately did Handicap-1 and won.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
KevinDein:

Dude is just too notch. Played Xhaka as a left back as Litchstener had been shiiit all day. Vintage Emery

It is imperative for everyone to note that Emery is not only looking to revive Arsenal, but more importantly, he is motivated to change the narrative about his reputation as a coach because that was massively damaged at PSG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Roland17:

Gone are the days when we used to have a coach playing with his zippers....one would wonder, is this not the same team, Wenger used last season?

I loved how Emery clapped for Guendozi when he fought hard for the ball even at dying minutes of the game.

At this rate, it would even be difficult for Cech to take his spot back. Leno has been marvelous. The team spirit in this Arsenal is breathtaking good. The days of one Chile riling everyone up in the team are long gone.

I am loving this new Arsenal!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pataki:

Gone are the days when we used to have a coach playing with his zippers....one would wonder, is this not the same team, Wenger used last season?

I loved how Emery clapped for Guendozi when he fought hard for the ball even at dying minutes of the game.

At this rate, it would even be difficult for Cech to take his spot back. Leno has been marvelous. The team spirit in this Arsenal is breathtaking good. The days of one Chile riling everyone up in the team are long gone.

it was that nonsense eye service that disgusted me about Sanchez.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pataki:

its so sweet seeing Ramsey starting from the bench week in, week out.... cheesy

how I wish emery was our manager when Sanchez was misbehaving grin grin grin

lesson to learn: no derm modafucker is bigger than the club smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Roland17:

It is imperative for everyone to note that Emery is not only looking to revive Arsenal, but more importantly, he is motivated to change the narrative about his reputation as a coach because that was massively damaged at PSG.
Yep

Emery is more suited for Arsenal than PSG with all those egos. Really looking forward to seeing "his signings" in the team.

Torreira, Guendouzi and Leno have all looked at home so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pataki:

We got our Arse back,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
KevinDein:

Yep

Emery is more suited for Arsenal than PSG with all those egos. Really looking forward to seeing "his signings" in the team.

Torreira, Guendouzi and Leno have all looked at home so far.
Like Roland17 said, his image was badly damaged at PSG where he was more of a babysitter for Neymar and Co. than a coach. His experience in dealing with those periods have become very vital in handling situations here at Arsenal. Think Ozil, Ramsey etc.

Funny enough players feel more confident in their manager when he doesn't respect their pride.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by madrid5: 5:33am On Oct 23, 2018
KevinDein:
I'm not saying he's the best but I don't think there's any coach out that is better at reading the game and making game changing tactical tweaks and substitution than Emery

have you heard of zidane
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Y’all can C how confident Leno is passing from the back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
cech go chop bench belleful
i heard ramsey is begging for contract cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Skimpledawg:

This team has really improved under Emery.

The goals are a beauty to behold wink
Mehn, that third goal damn near brought me to orgasm.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Mehn, that third goal damn near brought me to orgasm.
bloody w@nker angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2018
sod09:
bloody w@nker angry angry
Does it make you feel better?
If so, carry on bro... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Does it make you feel better?
If so, carry on bro... cheesy
go and catch orgasm on morata cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
sod09:
go and catch orgasm on morata cheesy
Thor's balls fall on you dia.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

I also observed this from the first match leno came in as a substitute. That's what we've been saying all these while, Petr Cech is not a keeper that will start play from the back. He thrives well in serving long balls into the patch of a tall and physical striker upfront who will Digby for the ball. Obviously we don't have such strikers and our coach is not interested in serving long balls. I was really happy seeing Leno keying into the coach's style of play which has resulted in us building from the back and scoring nice team goals consisting of several touches without hassle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I also observed this from the first match leno came in as a substitute. That's what we've been saying all these while, Petr Cech is not a keeper that will start play from the back. He thrives well in serving long balls into the patch of a tall and physical striker upfront who will Digby for the ball. Obviously we don't have such strikers and our coach is not interested in serving long balls. I was really happy seeing Leno keying into the coach's style of play which has resulted in us building from the back and scoring nice team goals consisting of several touches without hassle
Leno will pass then position well in case of a return pass.
Cech will pass then go his way like “make una carry Una wahalla dey go” kinda pass. Not alert for a return pass and when that happens he’ll attract pressure to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Leno will pass then position well in case of a return pass.
Cech will pass then go his way like “make una carry Una wahalla dey go” kinda pass. Not alert for a return pass and when that happens he’ll attract pressure to himself.

Exactly,That is why he almost kicked the ball into his own net in one of our matches like that all in the name of passing back. I like the way Unai dey make everybody fight to keep their place in the team. No sacred cows.Even Holding that used to be quite shaky is now turning into a confident decent centre back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (3536) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.