Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,325 members, 7,867,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366950 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lacazette out. cheesy

Lordfalcao in cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Airmark Weston u smoke
airmark:
Lacazette out. cheesy

Lordfalcao in cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Airmark Weytin u smoke
airmark:
Lacazette out. cheesy

Lordfalcao in cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hopefully Bellerin and Monreal/Kolasinac are fit for the Liverpool game. We really can't afford to go into that game with a makeshift defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lichtsteiner opens scoring with the assist coming from Guendouzi

1-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rowe Smith doubles the lead.

2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mustafi is playing, hopefully that means we won't be seeing him in the weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Jenkinson playing his first arsenal game in about 700 days. Dude has been on 40-50k per week all this while.

Living the dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Worst game I have seen this season after palace game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
didn't watch the match but Guendozi got a red.... wow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Carabo Cup Quaterfinal

Arsenal v Spuds
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cashrill(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Tell him goodbye in your own language

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Odabo o Aaronu Ramusy,

hopefully, mustafi,kola,licth,chambers,socratis,xhaka,neny,ozil,welbeck and many more will follow suit in the next transfer windows, so we can get talented, spirited, energetic and players with good ability on the ball.

This present set of lads doesn't fill me with confidence, I hope Emery recruits gems who will dazzle and make us compete at the highest level both in England and Europe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Odabo o Aaronu Ramusy,

hopefully, mustafi,kola,licth,chambers,socratis,xhaka,neny,ozil,welbeck and many more will follow suit in the next transfer windows, so we can get talented, spirited, energetic and players with good ability on the ball.

This present set of lads doesn't fill me with confidence, I hope Emery recruits gems who will dazzle and make us compete at the highest level both in England and Europe.
TALENTED,energetic,spirited .words i would have used to qualify ramsey.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cashrill:
odabo apoda
mustafi and cech next
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cashrill:

The young man is definitely regretting his earlier decision not to sign the contract offered and is left wondering why the club withdrew the contract offer. This is what happens when players exaggerate their talent and listen to the wrong people, particularly their agents who want to cash in.

Well, things are changing, the era of people holding the club to ransom over a contract has passed. The best thing Wenger did before leaving was selling Piano man to United, Ozil is lucky he concluded his contract before Emery arrived because it would have become complicated by now. Ramsey is definitely talented but if we speaking of an ambitious Arsenal 11 he would only fit the bench.

I wish him all the best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
I would love to see us change tactics and play a more defensive style this weekend. I think Emery is the kind of coach to made adjustments for each opponent. Liverpool is at its best when they're on the break, but if we can sit back and get bodies behind the ball, things can go our way.

On the flip side, if we survive first 30 mins without conceding, we WILL win, because Liverpool is crap in the 2nd half.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Totally off topic but just gotta say that Napoli play such pleasant football. I recommend you guys watch their games more often. Juventus are just an efficient winning machine but Napoli play by far the most beautiful football in Italy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Keky:
I would love to see us change tactics and play a more defensive style this weekend. I think Emery is the kind of coach to made adjustments for each opponent. Liverpool is at its best when they're on the break, but if we can sit back and get bodies behind the ball, things can go our way.

On the flip side, if we survive first 30 mins without conceding, we WILL win, because Liverpool is crap in the 2nd half.
My preference is Welbeck starts ahead of Auba, who should come in at 2nd half and run at the tired Liverpool defence. Welbeck is such a hard worker and should help out in the defense. Very important Arsenal stays in the game long enough as, like you said, Liverpool are more of a first half team while Emery's Arsenal are awesome in second halves.

Regardless of the result though I wanna see a good performance and a fight.

COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
IZUKWU:
TALENTED,energetic,spirited .words i would have used to qualify ramsey.
Due respect to Ramsey and his fans, I like him though,but he like many others In the team do not seem to have special talent like carzola,rosckiy, he plays a times for personal glory, not so serious on the pitch. players of kante or william's kind of spirit are badly needed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
KevinDein:

My preference is Welbeck starts ahead of Auba, who should come in at 2nd half and run at the tired Liverpool defence. Welbeck is such a hard worker and should help out in the defense. Very important Arsenal stays in the game long enough as, like you said, Liverpool are more of a first half team while Emery's Arsenal are awesome in second halves.

Regardless of the result though I wanna see a good performance and a fight.

COYG
Welbeck truly has the energy for this kind of game, no wonder Fergie was reported to have said" welbeck is among his first names on team sheet for big games because he does a 2 man job. I remembered he started the Madrid and Bayern games against utd under fergie,Though he doesn't guarantee goals but will surely help the course of our attack and defence..

I suggest iwobi starts on the left while welbeck comes in for him later on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Welbeck truly has the energy for this kind of game, no wonder Fergie was reported to have said" welbeck is among his first names on team sheet for big games because he does a 2 man job. I remembered he started the Madrid and Bayern games against utd under fergie,Though he doesn't guarantee goals but will surely help the course of our attack and defence..

I suggest iwobi starts on the left while welbeck comes in for him later on.
Or both Iwobi and Welbeck start the game and one of them goes off later on for Auba.

Iwobi seems to prefer the left flank
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2018
KevinDein:
Totally off topic but just gotta say that Napoli play such pleasant football. I recommend you guys watch their games more often. Juventus are just an efficient winning machine but Napoli play by far the most beautiful football in Italy.

you keep talking about Napoli as if they aren't there before, they will grow tired as the season go on.
Initial gra gra since the days of Cavani nothing to show for, imo no body take them serious contender
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
this match will defined our season

a victory shows that we are a title contender

meanwhile a draw means we are going for uefa champions league qualification this season

...and a defeat simply means its same old arsenal with initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2018
sod09:
you keep talking about Napoli as if they aren't there before, they will grow tired as the season go on.
Initial gra gra since the days of Cavani nothing to show for, imo no body take them serious contender
No where in my post did I say they are serious contenders, I said I enjoy watching them play. Two different things. I also said juve are a winning machine and are easily the favorites for the title this season, probably next season as well and the next. But I still don't enjoy watching them as much as I do napoli.

My post was very clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
KevinDein:

No where in my post did I say they are serious contenders, I said I enjoy watching them play. Two different things. I also said juve are a winning machine and are easily the favorites for the title this season, probably next season as well and the next. But I still don't enjoy watching them as much as I do napoli.

My post was very clear.
okay bro..but what is beautiful to watch with nothing to show for
kodded:
this match will defined our season

a victory shows that we are a title contender

meanwhile a draw means we are going for uefa champions league qualification this season

...and a defeat simply means its same old arsenal with initial gra gra
no it won't, I think Emery job is to get into the top 4, UCL next season is a priority
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
sod09:
okay bro..but what is beautiful to watch with nothing to show forno it
Ah, bro, I support neither napoli nor juventus. I really don't care who wins the league (although I tend to always have soft spot for the underdog and the one who plays the more beautiful football).
I just wanna be entertained while watching football. Napoli and dortmumd do that for me at the moment. Of course Arsenal too cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
KevinDein:

Ah, bro, I support neither napoli nor juventus. I really don't care who wins the league (although I tend to always have soft spot for the underdog and the one who plays the more beautiful football).
I just wanna be entertained while watching football. Napoli and dortmumd do that for me at the moment. Of course Arsenal too cheesy
lol..you must love wengay so much then wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
sod09:
lol..you must love wengay so much then wink
I really do. Not only for the entertaining football his teams, especially the earlier ones, served up but for all he's done for the club. He helped the club build a modern and bigger stadium by managing to maintain a regular top four finish despite seeing his best players picked up regularly by the financially doped clubs. Look at Spurs, they can't even finish their stadium on time.

Basically, Wenger was regularly bashed for what the likes of Klopp and Poch are being praised for these days (actually these two have not even won anything with their present clubs).

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
KevinDein:

I really do. Not only for the entertaining football his teams, especially the earlier ones, served up but for all he's done for the club. He helped the club build a modern and bigger stadium by managing to maintain a regular top four finish despite seeing his best players picked up regularly by the financially doped clubs. Look at Spurs, they can't even finish their stadium on time.

Basically, Wenger was regularly bashed for what the likes of Klopp and Poch are being praised for these days (actually these two have not even won anything with their present clubs).
that's true but the man arrogance and stubbornness was his downfall
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Stop fvcking start laca and auba
This man no they hear word angry
One of them is better off on bench, glad Mr kola is fit so xhaka can play his Prefered position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Goldmaxx(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
KevinDein:

which napoli? Dortmund yes.. napoli no...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.