Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,303 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366693 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2018
MrDojo:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

They played well y.day, but I don't see them qualifying from that group.

I'm just saying my opinion, you don't have to agree with me.
exactly they play good football with nothing to show for, they have been like that from cavani days. atletico and sevilla are better than them jo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2018
im hearing carrasco is available after his chinko adventure... pls emery forgt malcom , carrsco is the real deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Junior2412: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
It might be quite easy to get Malcolm considering his present predicament.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Junior2412:
It might be quite easy to get Malcolm considering his present predicament.
loan is likely
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mad man Emery

Xhaka as left back grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
KevinDein:
Mad man Emery
Xhaka as left back grin
He played there in our last game and I was very impressed.
Mean while Jenkinson on the bench. That boy does not want to fry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Spy360:

He played there in our last game and I was very impressed.

Mean while Jenkinson on the bench. That boy does not want to fry.
Yeah, but that was in the last 20 minutes of the game after Leicester had tired from all the pressing they did in the first half.

Jenkinson is stealing a living. 50k per week for basically hanging out and training with cool guys like Auba and Lacazette. grin. Living the dream cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
KevinDein:

Yeah, but that was in the last 20 minutes of the game after Leicester had tired from all the pressing they did in the first half.

Jenkinson is stealing a living. 50k per week for basically hanging out and training with cool guys like Auba and Lacazette. grin. Living the dream cheesy
grin
I tell you o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
KevinDein:
Mad man Emery

Xhaka as left back grin

I think it shows we may need reinforcement for that position. Monreal is the starter, however, it does not seem Emery trusts Kolasinac even though I understand he has a minor injury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Welbeck and Mkhi should just stick to playing Europa. I get sick from watching those two .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Spy360:
Welbeck and Mkhi should just stick to playing Europa. I get sick from watching those two .
welbeck is dull sha..if he's a student,he will be the last in class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Half time and still scoreless.

0-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
I am impressed with the way Emery's boys finish games in winning position without giving fans heartaches.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Roland17:

I think it shows we may need reinforcement for that position. Monreal is the starter, however, it does not seem Emery trusts Kolasinac even though I understand he has a minor injury.
Exactly what we are discussing with some guys over here. Kola in all honesty hasn't lived up to expectations and Monreal despite being good is old and hence injury prone.
We need two fullbacks, on either sides. Would have really loved Chilwell but he just extended his contract at Leicester. I trust Mislintat to unearth some gems somewhere though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Welbeck has been pretty good this season, hope we can keep him, such a versatile and hard working player.

Everything was better when Torreira came on, and we were so dominant in the second half (as usual).

Another win another clean sheet. Let’s keep the momentum going and get a win at palace.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wenger would be proud he left the club in good hands. Unlike the Maga United Alex.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Spy360:
Wenger would be proud he left the club in good hands. Unlike the Maga United Alex.
you are looking for trouble
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
BY ALL MEANS, I REJECT THIS NEW TEAM AND THEIR COACH. I CAN'T STAND WATCHING THESE GUYS WIN LIKE THIS.

PRESENTATION CEASE TO CALL ME GUNNER HENCEFORTH. UNTIL WE BRING BACK WENGER, DIABY, AND DENILSON. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Winning is getting boring cheesy

Clean sheet is the main thing grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS NOT THE ARSENAL I STARTED SUPPORTING IN 05, MATE. I WANT MY OLD ARSENAL BACK. 11 WINS IN A ROW? WHY?
I WANT THE TEAM THAT'LL LOSE AGAINST TEAMS LIKE WEST BROM AND SWANSEA AT HOME, WITH PLAYERS STROLLING FOR FULL 90 MINUTES. WHAT ARE WE EVEN DOING WITH TORIERA AND THE REST OF THESE GUYS.. I NEED LORD BENDTNER, CHAMAKH, AND SILVESTER BACK IN MY CLUB.
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE HEARTACHE I GOT FROM GIBBS' POOR MARKING WHICH USUALLY LED TO GOALS .
OH, SWEET SQUILLACI THE WORST SINGING EVER, SECOND IN COMMAND TO FLOPPY ANDRE SANTOS.
I MISS CHAMBERLAIN TOO.. THE MAN WELL KNOWN TO BE ABLE TO DRIBBLE ONLY HIMSELF AND RUN BEHIND THE BALL.
IF ONLY HE HAD STAYED, THE SNAKE CURRENTLY AT OLD TRAFFORD BECAUSE HE WANTS TO WIN TROPHIES WOULD HAVE WON "PIANIST OF THE YEAR" TROPHY WITH US.

BY ALL MEANS, I REJECT THIS NEW TEAM AND THEIR COACH. I CAN'T STAND WATCHING THESE GUYS WIN LIKE THIS.
undecided

PRESENTATION CEASE TO CALL ME GUNNER HENCEFORTH. UNTIL WE BRING BACK WENGER, DIABY, AND DENILSON. undecided
lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Spy360:
grin

Teacher: Define Welbeck!!

Student: Welbeck is the act of being so underperforming and boring but actually providing the solution relatively alien to performance. e.g Shade Welbeck every session.

Teachersad to Zakari) You seems to be a welbecker!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
KevinDein:

Exactly what we are discussing with some guys over here. Kola in all honesty hasn't lived up to expectations and Monreal despite being good is old and hence injury prone.
We need two fullbacks, on either sides. Would have really loved Chilwell but he just extended his contract at Leicester. I trust Mislintat to unearth some gems somewhere though.

I believe at least 4major buys would be gotten come January windows.

Stephen Litschteiner is un-Arsenal!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

You my friend is going no where during this trying time grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2018
daveP:

I believe at least 4major buys would be gotten come January windows.

Stephen Litschteiner is un-Arsenal!!!
They've said there's no signing this January only if it's someone special.

We need to see how these season ends before panic buying. We need emergency left back tho. The rest can ride out the season for all I care. They have fire burning inside them and it's obvious.

Our fish halves should be better Sha. I can't be shouting at my screen for more 45 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hardetayour:
They've said there's no signing this January only if it's someone special.

We need to see how these season ends before panic buying. We need emergency left back tho. The rest can ride out the season for all I care. They have fire burning inside them and it's obvious.

Our fish halves should be better Sha. I can't be shouting at my screen for more 45 minutes

I agree with your post. Outside the left back position, I don't think we need to make any hasty reinforcement in January. Wenger made a lot of panic buys to appease fans every window even though most turned sour grapes. Players and selling teams know purchasing teams are desperate around the winter transfer window consequently, they inflate the value of a player considering the deficiency of the purchasing team. We suffered similar situations with Wenger. I think we can ride this season and then focus on the summer transfer window of 2019.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roland17:

I agree with your post. Outside the left back position, I don't think we need to make any hasty reinforcement in January. Wenger made a lot of panic buys to appease fans every window even though most turned sour grapes. Players and selling teams know purchasing teams are desperate around the winter transfer window consequently, they inflate the value of a player considering the deficiency of the purchasing team. We suffered similar situations with Wenger. I think we can ride this season and then focus on the summer transfer window of 2019.
Exactly. January transfer window is not a good time to reinforce a team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Roland17:

Fans are beginning to get carried away by our winning streak forgetting the initial plan to rebuild the team. This season is not to win titles but get the team structured. So far so good, minding that we can still lose to top sides like Liverpool or even Tottenham. Meanwhile let's ride the wave and see how the season pans out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Spy360:

Fans are beginning to get carried away by our winning streak forgetting the initial plan to rebuild the team. This season is not to win titles but get the team structured. So far so good, minding that we can still lose to top sides like Liverpool or even Tottenham. Meanwhile let's ride the wave and see how the season pans out.

Please what team are they rebuilding... Bar Torreira, Guendouzi, Sokratis and Leno... who's not familiar with the arsenal way...You can say any other thing... but rebuilding is not the word you're looking for...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Please what team are they rebuilding... Bar Torreira, Guendouzi, Sokratis and Leno... who's not familiar with the arsenal way...You can say any other thing... but rebuilding is not the word you're looking for...
Yeah, the ideal thing was to change the entire team and bring in brand new players in all positions in just one transfer window.

Top logic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2018
KevinDein:

Yeah, the ideal thing was to change the entire team and bring in brand new players in all positions in just one transfer window.

Top logic.
grin somepple are just annoying. @Top logic. No kill me with laugh o grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IKON360(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
When is the match with palace?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
I would love to have chilwell and carsasco or their kind..

Welbeck is arguably the 2nd/3rd choice squad player striker around..

I love Matteo geuondozi, he's seducing me like rosciky did.

Mhicky isn't in form, but I trust him to hit it soon.

I'm impressed with xhaka as a left back..

My wish is for the board to give Emery and our transfer team much needed money to recruit their type of ballers over the next 2/3 transfer windows, then I can see us fully challenging for big things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.