Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2306158 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Failure to get 3,points means we are outta the top4..

I don't like kolasinac, he doesn't help defensively nor is he spectacular going forward.. Also if hope iwobi starts on the right wing, then he will very much have a bad day.
Coyg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Failure to get 3,points means we are outta the top4..

I don't like kolasinac, he doesn't help defensively nor is he spectacular going forward.. Also if hope iwobi starts on the right wing, then he will very much have a bad day.
Coyg.
Ah ahn. Why na? It's still too early abeg. grin Season still long. Besides pazienza said nothing special about United. So u technically have to worry about only Chelsea.

It's Huddersfield tho. You really should be winning that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
Ah ahn. Why na? It's still too early abeg. grin Season still long. Besides pazienza said nothing special about United. So u technically have to worry about only Chelsea.

It's Huddersfield tho. You really should be winning that.
gbenu eh soun cheesy
You wan dey do mind games, better goan worry about Mbappe, d guy go use your defence do blue film tire, thank your star Neymar no dey, you for no log in here again. The yeye go don much.

You dey celebrate 4th like say you don qualify for UCL final.. sad

Person wey get head no get cap and vice versa, if to say we get baba isale like you guys ni instead of the rubbish karaole of LA Rams, with constant dough to get in the players, we for dey up top with barca and Bayern ni. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fkhalifa:
gbenu eh soun cheesy
You wan dey do mind games, better goan worry about Mbappe, d guy go use your defence do blue film tire, thank your star Neymar no dey, you for no log in here again. The yeye go don much.

You dey celebrate 4th like say you don qualify for UCL final.. sad

Person wey get head no get cap and vice versa, if to say we get baba isale like you guys ni instead of the rubbish karaole of LA Rams, with constant dough to get in the players, we for dey up top with barca and Bayern ni. cheesy
grin

I'm not celebrating na. Chelsea and Arsenal yet to play with tough games coming up for United.

Yes PSG get Mbappe. But no more Mourinho and negative football. We sef get forwards and we are bound to cause them problems as much as they will to us.

As for defence, u think say na Leno, Koscienly and Mustafi we wan put for back? cheesy

No worry. I still get one of ur posts bookmarked. We go see whether in 2/3 years time, Arsenal go dey tackle Barca and Bayern like u predicted. lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
So Manchester United bought Sanchez an Arsenal legend, just so he can entertain us with his piano playing skills on week days and warm the bench on weekends abi? A whole Arsenal legend oo. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Una they see lacazette oo shebi we are now shifting blames

But this mustafi and kola are such are bad seeds sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
U
S
E
L
E
S
S

F
C
Bunch of idiots and this coach was blaming ozil,we should change the name to Mumu fc
Fools...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
Unclean Sheet Arsenal
Unclean sheet Arsenal. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Loose o, win o, draw o, 6th position tufiakwa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
eph12:
Loose o, win o, draw o, 6th position tufiakwa
grin grin

Jor now. Let them enjoy their win in peace. Chelsea never even play and they're still 6th
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
grin

I'm not celebrating na. Chelsea and Arsenal yet to play with tough games coming up for United.

Yes PSG get Mbappe. But no more Mourinho and negative football. We sef get forwards and we are bound to cause them problems as much as they will to us.

As for defence, u think say na Leno, Koscienly and Mustafi we wan put for back? cheesy

No worry. I still get one of ur posts bookmarked. We go see whether in 2/3 years time, Arsenal go dey tackle Barca and Bayern like u predicted. lipsrsealed
I've bookmarked this post.
Manyoo case be like MMM cheesy
Enjoy while it lasts grin
Past glory FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

Jor now. Let them enjoy their win in peace. Chelsea never even play and they're still 6th
I'm just disappointed that even with the 30 match unbeaten, they ended in 6th. Who could have predicted this?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

My God, I'm tired of this team. How can fking Huddersfield, who has not scored in ages, score against Arsenal? Wahlai, if not for the fact that they could not finish, they would have beaten us well. Chips!!! cry cry cry this is not the Arsenal that I fell in love with. There was zero pattern of play today, the match was very, very, very painful to watch.

Huddersfield having more than 60%+ possession against Arsenal... Haaaaa!!! Huddersfield!!!! Huddersfield!!!!

Our defense is made of waste men. I wish the summer TF can just come, let this season end already. Mustafi should not be a footballer. AMN made so many errors today, I almost wanted to smash the TV in the viewing center I watched the match. And, Iwobi!!! cry cry I don't want to talk.

Except, United and Chelsea make colossal mistakes, I don't see Arsenal smelling that Fourth position. We don't deserve it!!! Our midfielder is leaky, defense - rubbish x infinity. It's only our attack that make sense to me.

Arsenal has not kept a single cleansheet away from home. Chissos, not even one!

Our team is bad! Even average teams defend better than us. How can we concede against Huddersfield? How?!

And, Emery is a very stubborn Coach. Playing a wing game when you have no natural wingers. Fking senseless!!!

This 3-4-3 system always makes our defense leaky, but baba will not change it.

Meh, we have lost our identity under Unia, I must admit it. This is not the Arsenal I used to know.

Abeg, what money they give to Emery in the summer, he should vise 80% of it on his defense. If not, na this rubbish we go see again next season.

Yes, I know we won, but it felt like a defeat to me! Very poor performance!

P.s. this is my opinion, one I'm entitled to air.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Manyoo case be like MMM cheesy
Past glory FC
Nothing to bookmark in that post my oga. Whether we beat them or not, one thing is certain, both teams will have scoring chances.

Meanwhile it's ironic for an Arsenal fan to talk about past glory. Cant blame you sha. The only past glory u really have is ur unbeaten season which is why u guys are always quick to remind us that u are the only ones to go a season unbeaten whenever an unbeaten team(City last season, Liverpool this season) finally gets beaten.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrDojo:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

My God, I'm tired of this team. How can fking Huddersfield, who has not scored in ages, score against Arsenal? Wahlai, if not for the fact that they could not finish, they would have beaten us well. Chips!!! cry cry cry this is not the Arsenal that I fell in love with. There was zero pattern of play today, the match was very, very, very painful to watch.

Huddersfield having more than 60%+ possession against Arsenal... Haaaaa!!! Huddersfield!!!! Huddersfield!!!!

Our defense is made of waste men. I wish the summer TF can just come, let this season end already. Mustafi should not be a footballer. AMN made so many errors today, I almost wanted to smash the TV in the viewing center I watched the match. And, Iwobi!!! cry cry I don't want to talk.

Except, United and Chelsea make colossal mistakes, I don't see Arsenal smelling that Fourth position. We don't deserve it!!! Our midfielder is leaky, defense - rubbish x infinity. It's only our attack that make sense to me.

Arsenal has not kept a single cleansheet away from home. Chissos, not even one!

Our team is bad! Even average teams defend better than us. How can we concede against Huddersfield? How?!

And, Emery is a very stubborn Coach. Playing a wing game when you have no natural wingers. Fking senseless!!!

This 3-4-3 system always makes our defense leaky, but baba will not change it.

Meh, we have lost our identity under Unia, I must admit it. This is not the Arsenal I used to know.

Abeg, what money they give to Emery in the summer, he should vise 80% of it on his defense. If not, na this rubbish we go see again next season.

Yes, I know we won, but it felt like a defeat to me! Very poor performance!

P.s. this is my opinion, one I'm entitled to air.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Hmmn. MrDojo it is well.

Hail Hydra!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
.....I am sure we can all see the usefulness of Auba...... please and please, Lacazette and him should never be put in the same sentence again....Auba get goal sense pass that dude ...them no be mate abeg.

.....Niles is the most unserious footballer I have ever seen since Jenkinson. With the way he is playing, he won't be here next season. The guy killed so many of our attacks today before getting that assist when he would have had like five if he only squared the ball on time. For fvck sake, he didn't even know where to throw the ball, he had to be assisted by our second coach. Osanoboa!! A professional footballer for that matter....He kept us under pressure and simply didn't know what to do when he had the ball. This is exactly what happens when kids are given fat salaries when they have done nothing yet. Bellerin's injury will be our Achilles heel this season.

..... I know Iwobi said he needs to shoot more and he attempted a few today but when we needed to put the game to bed, he should have passed instead of shooting. He really needs to make the right decisions. I won't go hard on him today as he has been our most creative outlet this season same with Kolasinac. I will pass them today.

......The injuries forced Emery's hand today in one of our most comical display of the season yet. Mistakes all over the place but Mkhi seems to be back and I love Suarez movements and that time wasting thing he did close to the end of the match has won my heart. Till the next match. COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Manyoo case be like MMM :Dyou
Past glory FC
It's funny that you, a fan of a club who last won the league title about 15 years ago will open his mouth to call another club past glory fc. So what should we call your club? Dead and forgotten fc? Last last your useless club will end up worse than Nottingham forest.

Oh, I apologize to Nottingham forest for comparing this useless club to them. At least Nottingham forest has an European trophy. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
Hmmn. MrDojo it is well.

Hail Hydra!!
Hail Hydra ke grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
Hmmn. MrDojo it is well.

Hail Hydra!!

Hail, Hydra!!!

cry cry cry my brother, to be a Nigerian, Arsenal supporter , and a Glo customer is not easy ooo. Who did I offend?! Who?! cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
So nobody is talking about how useless Mkhiterian(or whichever the 4ck his name is spelt) was today. angry

That guy and midland niles shouldn’t be starting for us at all.

And for those talking shiii about Auba I hope you saw your dear Laca and how he was always trying to cut back and dribble inside the box instead of shooting his shot? I hope you saw Laca mark our defenders, act as winger, striker and defender as you expected Auba? Smh.

Someone told me Iwobi is as unserious as his uncle , just doing showboating and wanting to enjoy the game. Well he didn’t prove the guy wrong today.

That Elneny should not even enter our third team grin He’s a joke. Elneny can’t mark, can’t shoot to score and can’t trap the ball . Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

And for those talking shiii about Auba I hope you saw your dear Laca and how he was always trying to cut back and dribble inside the box instead of shooting his shot? I hope you saw Laca mark our defenders, act as winger, striker and defender as you expected Auba? Smh.

...... The guy no try today at all ....shoot ball, baba go dey massage am first like say na woman..... later he come block Elneny from heading that cross from Kolasinac..... Most strikers shoot instead of Dressing ball ..... that's the difference between him and Auba....I like Lacazette but if he needs to shoot at once like he did for his goal when he in position instead of taking too many touches..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
To slap Iwobi just dey hungry me, is all I will say.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
solomonbrown64:

...... The guy no try today at all ....shoot ball, baba go dey massage am first like say na woman..... later he come block Elneny from heading that cross from Kolasinac..... Most strikers shoot instead of Dressing ball ..... that's the difference between him and Auba....I like Lacazette but if he needs to shoot at once like he did for his goal when he in position instead of taking too many touches..

You dey mind all him supporters. They were yapping megede fegede about Auba busy disrespecting the guy like say tomorrow no dey. They chose to ignore stats and just putting their emotions forward talking about Arsenal wasting money to buy Auba instead of Laca.

Below screenshots shows Auba has played 38 epl matches till date scoring 25 goals , while Laca has played 57 scored 24 goals. Yet Arsenal shouldn’t have gotten Auba , they should’ve gotten a winger that would deliver the ball to Laca to romance as much as he wants before aiming at goal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

You dey mind all him supporters. They were yapping megede fegede about Auba busy disrespecting the guy like say tomorrow no dey. They chose to ignore stats and just putting their emotions forward talking about Arsenal eating money in buying Auba instead of Laca.

Below screenshots shows Auba has played 38 epl matches till date scoring 25 goals , while Laca has played 57 scored 24 goals. Yet Arsenal shouldn’t have gotten Auba , they should’ve gotten a winger that would deliver the ball to Laca to romance as much as he wants before aiming at goal.

I tire for them jare, seems everyone just forget uncle mustafi and kola
2 useless cows but Leno sef no good like that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
sod09:
I tire for them jare, seems everyone just forget uncle mustafi and kola
2 useless cows but Leno sef no good like that

Mustafi wasn’t that bad today sef. Na that mitland Niles and mkhi vex me pass today.

That Mkhi was just doing rubbish. At a point mitland niles even passed the ball to Huddersfield players right in front of our box almost the same place Iwobi gave the ball away to city that led to Aguero’s first goal the other day.

That boda Kola has never been good defensively sha. Na Jam body upandan.

I think only koscienly was bright today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
LoRdCaT:
It's funny that you, a fan of a club who last won the league title about 15 years ago will open his mouth to call another club past glory fc. So what should we call your club? Dead and forgotten fc? Last last your useless club will end up worse than Nottingham forest.

Oh, I apologize to Nottingham forest for comparing this useless club to them. At least Nottingham forest has an European trophy. grin
6 yrs and counting grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Well, it was always going to be a difficult fixture. Too many misplaced passes and individual errors.
Just because Huddersfield are down on the table does not mean they were going to roll over for us, you get the feeling that at some point, relegation threatened teams would start having more fight in them, as it dawns on them that they have fewer games to redeem themselves. I remember Chelsea getting undone last season in this same fixture against Huddersfield.

The most important thing is the three points.
In the past, Arsenal fail to win difficult matches as this one, we were blamed for not being able to grind out results. Well, we did that just today. Ground out 3 points. Our top four dream is still very much alive.

Let's keep the three points rolling for now. United are about entering their difficult fixture lists. They will surely drop points against the big guns, with Liverpool next in line for them. All we need do is to keep pilling the three points, whether by hook or crook.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2019
ORIJIN201:
6 yrs and counting grin
15 years and counting. tongue tongue

We actually know that our EPL trophy drought will come to an end very soon, can you say the same for your uber-useless club? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
15 years and counting. tongue tongue

We actually know that our EPL trophy drought will come to an end very soon, can you say the same for your uber-useless club? tongue
really grin cheesy
This has to be the joke of the year, honestly bro I'm laughing real hard here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:
really grin cheesy
This has to be the joke of the year, honestly bro I'm laughing real hard here
You want to bet on whose EPL trophy drought will end first?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You want to bet on whose EPL trophy drought will end first?
you said soon
Let's bet on that, Man utd to win the league in the next 3 years?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:
you said soon
Let's bet on that, Man utd to win the league in the next 3 years?
So you have finally realized that Arsenal is a midtable team? grin

Anyway, how much do you want to stake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.