Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305490 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
So you have finally realized that Arsenal is a midtable team? grin

Anyway, how much do you want to stake?
we never said we okay yet.

Can we do a 100k?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
15 years and counting. tongue tongue

We actually know that our EPL trophy drought will come to an end very soon, can you say the same for your uber-useless club? tongue
grin grin
I've been hearing that. I've bookmarked this post too grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:

Can we do a 100k?
I remembered last season that they were second to the winners by 10+ points grin I heard that line grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:

Can we do a 100k?
I never said Manchester united is okay yet either but we are on the path to being okay and it's obvious we can only keep improving. The same cannot be said of your mid-table team. tongue

100k it is. The terms of bet are: if Manchester united wins the EPL in the next three years I.e between 2019/2020 to 2021/2022 season then you owe me 100k but if they don't, I owe you 100k. Agreed?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I never said Manchester united is okay yet either but we are on the path to being okay and it's obvious we can only keep improving. The same cannot be said of your mid-table team. tongue

100k it is. The terms of bet are: if Manchester united wins the EPL in the next three years I.e between 2019/2020 to 2021/2022 season then you owe me 100k but if they don't, I owe you 100k. Agreed?
OGA your club is no difference to arsenal, you are just there since Fergie left.
We will be back that's all we have been hearing

Yes sure we have a deal �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2019
All these Virtual deals with nothing to back it up.

Make una at least upload una ID for easy tracking incase one backpedals..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2019
That cat will go bankrupt soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
ORIJIN201:
grin grin
I've been hearing that. I've bookmarked this post too grin grin
You'll be disgraced.

Happy bookmarking undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
That cat will go bankrupt soon.
The money wey we get oo. E no fit finish. Amen cool

Are you getting ready to pay my 50,000 naira? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:
[b] OGA your club is no difference to arsenal, you are just there since Fergie left.

Fergie left in 2013. That is about 6 years ago. Do you want us to do 6 years challenge? undecided

Diggz, Eph12, Leyqute, Lana1,SkimpleD, Elrony. Come and bear me witness. Come and be observers of this bet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:
OGA your club is no difference to arsenal, you are just there since Fergie left.

Sod09 Carry go ojare...n.a. free money you don chop so cheesy cheesy
LoRdCaT:
Diggz, Eph12, Leyqute,SkimpleD, Elrony. Come and bear me witness.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
15 years and counting. tongue tongue

We actually know that our EPL trophy drought will come to an end very soon, can you say the same for your uber-useless club? tongue

You should be a stand up comedian, you will make more money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
My guy is calling his people to do what exactly grin grin
On top 100k for 3 years.
Make God no kill us before the 3- year jare

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
diggz:

Sod09 Carry go ojare...n.a. free money you don chop so cheesy cheesy
no worry I go give you small make you use am come back to obalende tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Diggz, Eph12, Leyqute, Lana1,SkimpleD, Elrony. Come and bear me witness.

The internet is the biggest witness, you don’t need to call your minions except you are drawing their attention to help contribute the 100k just in the instance the tide does not favor you. .

Awon minions, you can start a daily contribution or godfundme page to help Followfolowmice so he does not go bankrupt in the instance he losses the bet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even on the SIXteenth of Feb you won't need any campaign to be elected 6th. You are the people's choice. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Diggz, Eph12, Leyqute, Lana1,SkimpleD, Elrony. Come and bear me witness.

I dey here grin grin grin

Make anybody no deactivate o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:

He actually wants you to go bankrupt... Diggz is an unrepentant shekpite grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:

See this shild o! Go ask ibkayee how we dey enjoy we sefs since...I look like ya mate ni? Useless shild cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Roland17:

The internet is the biggest witness, you don’t need to call your minions except you are drawing their attention to help contribute the 100k just in the instance the tide does not favor you. .

Awon minions, you can start a daily contribution or godfundme page to help Lordmice so he does not go bankrupt in the instance he losses the bet.

Bia Pa Roland Afo Anu, are you referring to we that were called to bear witness, as minions?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
diggz:

See this shild o! Go ask ibkayee how we dey enjoy we sefs since...I look like ya mate ni? Useless shild cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:
My guy is calling his people to do what exactly grin grin
On top 100k for 3 years.
Make God no kill us before the 3- year jare
You be mugu. I should not call witnesses abi? You think 100k is anything to me? If at the end of the 3 years duration i am still on nairaland and Man utd doesn't win the trophy, i will send you the 100k without blinking. If 100k is big money to you then that is your problem not mine. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
elrony:

He actually wants you to go bankrupt... Digz is an unrepentant shekpite grin

Fake pastor...n.a. inside ungodly places naim dem dey see you pass....How da fvck are you a pastor and a Boardman at the same time?

Blaady Scummite!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Roland17:

Awon minions, you can start a daily contribution or godfundme page to help Followfolowmice so he does not go bankrupt in the instance he losses the bet.
This one is angry with himself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
elrony:

I dey here grin grin grin

Make anybody no deactivate o
Kokaneprodigy might just be the first to deactivate. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
diggz:

Fake pastor...n.a. inside ungodly places naim dem dey see you pass....How da fvck are you a pastor and a Boardman at the same time?

Blaady Scummite!

False allegations against the anointed of the Most High grin grin grin

Oh ye unrepentant Pharisee!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
eph12:

This one is angry with himself

cheesy cheesygrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
elrony:

He actually wants you to go bankrupt... Diggz is an unrepentant shekpite grin
lmao.... Bros it's 3 years oo
you mean someone can go bankruptcy cause of 100k

Na the guy cause am sef he they call plenty people on top small betting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
elrony:

Bia Pa Roland Afo Anu, are you referring to we that were called to bear witness, as minions?

Since you are minion “Apo-aza” grandpa el running, comprehension should not be so difficult.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Kokaneprodigy might just be the first to deactivate. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Roland17:

Since you are minion “Apo-aza” grandpa el running, comprehension should not be so difficult.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rolando Rolando Rolando!!! Be kiaful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
sod09:
lmao.... Bros it's 3 years oo
you mean someone can go bankruptcy cause of 100k

Na the guy cause am sef he they call plenty people on top small betting

E fit be next season o and Diggz will get you robbed with a bullion van too. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.