Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360717 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I was aware of laca's goal when bringing that son's goal up.
I want to see my Arsenal at the top, I don't get moved by the "good deeds" that paper over the cracks.
There's a standard every individual Fans want and verdict remains the same, get in tough talented men who will take us to the next level( competing for the league,a team confident of ending intop4 and make us proud in Europe) and not beating Chelsea today , play and lose to west ham in a such a weak insipid manner, being raped by the big teams in Europe.

Bros just go and join dayokanu on bayern thread and be like the 4th or 5th person supporting bayern in the whole of nairaland already! grin

That is the only club that can offer what you want immediately. Them go dey come Europe wella and even if their whole first team die in plane crash dem.go still qualify for Europe grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Bros just go and join dayokanu on bayern thread and be like the 4th or 5th person supporting bayern in the whole of nairaland already! grin

That is the only club that can offer what you want immediately. Them go dey come Europe wella and even if their whole first team die in plane crash dem.go still qualify for Europe grin grin
EPL too sweet to leave, I've been there for about 16 years.
I could have join barca or PSG but their league dull.
I'm crushing on Liverpool atm, but I'm hopeful in the next 4 transfer windows we get it right, else I'm off!

I may not be able to cope,sincerely I'm not satisfied, I want more, contending for pl, going far in Europe ,confidence ahead of big games and 1 or 2 trophies here and there isn't too much to ask.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Spy360:

By the time they start paying back the £1billion you will thank God you are no spuds... angry
They sold Walker, bale,modric, got in cheap good deals in Davies,Tripper, winks and are still competitive.
.I doubt they will go down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I have every reason to be pessimistic, no be the same Arsenal?
I've already set 6 transfer windows for myself, that's what klopp had, if the board can't bring in the right set of players within that period of time, I'm done!

I don't enjoy it, I couldn't have fallen in love with this Arsenal side, I miss the 2007/08 season, from then we have always been stagnating.

I watch other teams in Europe and I see difference in quality and desire.
You are done??. I don't like hearing this, Like is this even possible? For instance you hear people say, i used to be a fan of so so club.. Most especially Man city and Barca fans.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

They sold Walker, bale,modric, got in cheap good deals in Davies,Tripper, winks and are still competitive.

And u complained when Wenger sells the youngsters he got cheap for huge money in the past?

I don't even get u again bro. Can't u see that is exactly why Wenger didn't amount to anything and it's the same reason spurs hasn't won anything for 10 years and counting?

You and this Ur obsession with spurs sha!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2019
R2bees:
You are done??. I don't like hearing this, Like is this even possible? For instance you hear people say, i used to be a fan of so so club.. Most especially Man city and Barca fans.
I don't like to feel this way also, that's why I'm gon be patient for 4 more Windows.
There's this sweet feeling I had those days, 0-1 at benabeu in 2006, 2-2 against utd in 07/08, O-2 at Milan, 2-1 vs barca, 2-0 juve Highbury, and few more others, those feelings are like or more than a trophy.

The good classy football and never die attitude then was satisfactory, even when we lose then, I don't cast blame nor rant. I enjoyed what I see.

It may sound funny, cheesy but those Adrenaline rush, I see that a lot in Liverpool's games, those joyful moment are like a trophy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

And u complained when Wenger sells the youngsters he got cheap for huge money in the past?

I don't even get u again bro. Can't u see that is exactly why Wenger didn't amount to anything and it's the same reason spurs hasn't won anything for 10 years and counting?

You and this Ur obsession with spurs sha!
I didn't complain when he sold them, my problem is his failure to replace them adequately.

Spurs are neither stagnating nor regressing, No one expects them in top4 nor win trophies, They weren't heavily invested on nor have an history to protect. They are ascending trophy or not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

In the next 10years, it would be a really different story. Many clubs that built their own stadia are in the lower leagues these days.

QPR, Bolton, Wimbledon etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I didn't complain when he sold them, my problem is his failure to replace them adequately.

Spurs are neither stagnating nor regressing, No one expects them in top4 nor win trophies, They weren't heavily invested on nor have an history to protect. They are ascending trophy or not.
The year we moved to our stadium we reached the CL final and lost narrowly to Barcelona.
Guy forget, when Spuds finished paying the £1billion plus interest they will be fighting relegation.

This will be a testament to A Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Spy360:

The year we moved to our stadium we reached the CL final and lost narrowly to Barcelona.
Guy forget, when Spuds finished paying the £1billion plus interest they will be fighting relegation.

We moved in 2007 and the final was in 2006, we became a selling club afterwards and hardly replace them adequately.
West ham built a stadium and they have been able to do good business since then.
Spurs won't go down fighting relegation, in so far poch sticks to the same philosophy of the club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Spy360:

olodo year before
Which fvcking wengay, did he not collect his salary he was one of the highest earner in the country before he left.
He has the chance to turn the team around why did you think he broke his transfer record twice in a season.
I hate when guys carry that fvcking man like he did us a favour.
Wengay was afraid of failing that's why he would rather not buy than buying big and fail in a competitive EPL. Simple!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
He couldn't cope with the tactics of other managers, kudos to Emery for turning Emirates to slaughter house only city got the full points so far in EPL.
I hope he's given enough to change the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obontami: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Spy360:
Ramsey...
Oto m, Egbu m

Meaning? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
So, we are officially sixth on the log.

The pressure is certainly on. If Unai likes, let him pick another stupid line up, come Monday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2019
This English FA na Bleep up. Arsenal will play Watford on Monday and then play napoli three days after which is Thursday. No rest of. Why not allow arsenal to play Saturday or Sunday. I no even know whether dem dey wish their teams well for Europe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2019
obontami:

Meaning? lipsrsealed undecided
Sweet that kills
smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2019
sod09:
olodo year before
Which fvcking wengay, did he not collect his salary he was one of the highest earner in the country before he left.
He has the chance to turn the team around why did you think he broke his transfer record twice in a season.
I hate when guys carry that fvcking man like he did us a favour.
Wengay was afraid of failing that's why he would rather not buy than buying big and fail in a competitive EPL. Simple!!!
You will say this same stupid things about Emery now that he has been told no money to buy players.

You know nothing sod09
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2019
Fkhalifa:

We moved in 2007 and the final was in 2006, we became a selling club afterwards and hardly replace them adequately.
West ham built a stadium and they have been able to do good business since then.
Spurs won't go down fighting relegation, in so far poch sticks to the same philosophy of the club.
West Ham?

As in WEST HAM?

angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Ar-SIX-nal FC grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Spy360:

You will say this same stupid things about Emery now that he has been told no money to buy players.

You know nothing sod09
so wengay doesn't have money abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I'm crushing on Liverpool atm, but I'm hopeful in the next 4 transfer windows we get it right, else I'm off!

I may not be able to cope,sincerely I'm not satisfied, I want more, contending for pl, going far in Europe ,confidence ahead of big games and 1 or 2 trophies here and there isn't too much to ask.
Fair weather fan. Liverpool kee you there grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Arsenal :prospective europa league winners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Watford are in fa cup final they can't finish more than 7th.
I hope garcia rest players tomorrow grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Spy360:

West Ham?

As in WEST HAM?

angry
Yes the Olympic stadium is 60,000 crowd capacity, same as the Emirates with top class infrastructures.

They signed decent players in Anderson, chicharito,Anatouvic,zabaleta,nasri,fabianski amongst others, and we haven't heard them in financial crisis nor struggling from relegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
sod09:
so wengay doesn't have money abi
You talk like you don't know how this club is run.

Don't you know that our owner is a stingy idiot who doesn't care about our progress?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Yes the Olympic stadium is 60,000 crowd capacity, same as the Emirates with top class infrastructures.

They signed decent players in Anderson, chicharito,Anatouvic,zabaleta,nasri,fabianski amongst others, and we haven't heard them in financial crisis nor struggling from relegation.
So how have they been better than us that you envy them so much to wish we were them?

Or are those players better than what we've got?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Spy360:

So how have they been better than us that you envy them so much to wish we were them?

Or are those players better than what we've got?
You people get me wrong a lot, I didn't say I envy them nor wish like them.
I only used them to buttress my point on building new stadium doesn't translate to bad performance on pitch and in transfer window.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You people get me wrong a lot, I didn't say I envy them nor wish like them.
I only used them to buttress my point on building new stadium doesn't translate to bad performance on pitch and in transfer window.
It may not necessarily translate to bad performances on the pitch but it will surely affect your purchasing power in transfer window, which in turn can affect your performances.

By that it means the club would have to develop young players which is a very difficult task.

Wenger did that and kept us in the UCL for years. My gross with him is that when money finally became available he failed to use it thereby throwing the club into mediocrity.

Same way I feel Emery should receive praise if we finish top 4 knowing the limited budget nhe has had to work with especially since this is his first season and most o TV the players are Wenger's errors.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

west Ham does Not own olympic stadium and it was not built by them nor for them. they are on rent for £2.5m annually.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Do fans actually leave a club to join another. I don't think so...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
ndidibabe:
Do fans actually leave a club to join another. I don't think so...

That's what set a fan apart from those who just like a club.

A fan in the real sense of it will definitely never stop supporting his or her club, while those who just like the club can like the club today and may not like same tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
.... Mustafi at right back and the young Greek at centre back..... chai.... Emery no dey smile at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.