Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299403 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Zaha fire! undecided
That guy is just an Adama Traore who plays regularly. Any big team that signs him will be frustrated.

Una go see shaku shaku tire.
honestly we have never had a shakushaku player before, I'm salivating at the thought of having one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
honestly we have never had a shakushaku player before, I'm salivating at the thought of having one

Zaha own still better small sef. Unlike some atilogun dancers wen dey under-bridge grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Zaha fire! undecided
That guy is just an Adama Traore who plays regularly. Any big team that signs him will be frustrated.

Una go see shaku shaku tire.
Na so many said of Mane, until one of our rivals snap him up and we start regretting.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Na so many said of Mane, until one of our rivals snap him up and we start regretting.

Stop this blasphemy already. Zaha and Mane shouldn't be used in one sentence. Mane has been banging in the goals and lifting his clubs since way back. Compare their stats and see for urself.

Prior to joining loserpool he held the record of the fastest hat trick scoring 3 times in 2 minutes 56 seconds. Zaha is no 4cking Mane!

Zaha na shaku shaku king. If you want a shaku shaku king at Arsenal, kindly state so jejely and stop dragging Mane that is head and heels above him into the talk.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Stop this blasphemy already. Zaha and Mane shouldn't be used in one sentence. Mane has been banging in the goals and lifting his clubs since way back. Compare their stats and see for urself.

Prior to joining loserpool he held the record of the fastest hat trick scoring 3 times in 2 minutes 56 seconds. Zaha is no 4cking Mane!

Zaha na shaku shaku king. If you want a shaku shaku king at Arsenal, kindly state so jejely and stop dragging Mane that is head and heels above him into the talk.
Baba all these research result just to prove kini? cheesy
I don't mean Zaha is as good as Mane, I'm only saying not all players from the lower clubs are average as thought by many.

Zaha MAY ( high chance) turn out a very good buy,we need that strong aggressive man in our attack since Sanchez,

Also Mane could have benefited from playing with better players compared to Crystal palace.
Mane had Van dijk,Ward prowse,Susan Tadic,Wanyama,Lallana,Shane long,Luke shaw,Bertrand,Clyne,Redmond as against Palace's Townsend and Benteke
Who knows Zaha in a more decent team can shake the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Baba all these research result just to prove kini? cheesy
I don't mean Zaha is as good as Mane, I'm only saying not all players from the lower clubs are average as thought by many.

Zaha MAY ( high chance) turn out a very good buy,we need that strong aggressive man in our attack since Sanchez,

Also Mane could have benefited from playing with better players compared to Crystal palace.
Mane had Van dijk,Ward prowse,Susan Tadic,Wanyama,Lallana,Shane long,Luke shaw,Bertrand,Clyne,Redmond as against Palace's Townsend and Benteke
Who knows Zaha in a more decent team can shake the league.

My guy, u just like gidigidi football I no go lie you cheesy you too like power like kilode! See as u dey talk aggressive.

I don't like Zaha's pattern of play. Zaha and dem Adama Traore no difference, na just say Zaha dey play more games nìkan.shikena!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Pls guys which year did we play champions league last
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

My guy, u just like gidigidi football I no go lie you cheesy you too like power like kilode! See as u dey talk aggressive.

I don't like Zaha's pattern of play. Zaha and dem Adama Traore no difference, na just say Zaha dey play more games nìkan.shikena!
grin I'm not agidi in nature o, if you see me I'm ozilike in nature.
No be my fault now, one of the most frustrating thing over the years with Arsenal has been how teams bully us.
I do say it often, only Barca,Bayern and city and few others beat us with superiority in intelligence, but the rest are stoke city for us.
You see them saying just rush and Rough Arsenal up and they won't find it easy.
Imagine Troy Denney asking our cojones,
Even our wins gan, hard work struggle ni.
I hate how they disposes,out muscle, win most duels and injure our boys so easily.

Remember Costa's goals against us in Atlectico and Chelsea, he bullied us.

One of the things I love about the invincibles is thier build and strength, see Viera,Gilberto,Lauren,Campbell Toure and IGWE. They were intelligent and bossy.

To play in my team, even if you aren't built, be agile,mobile and aggressive like Aguero,Suarez(Liverpool), Sanchez,Torreira,Song,Coq,Kante,Marecelo,Sterling,Mane,Son,Sissoko Diego Costa,Douglas Costa et al.

See how we suffered with Wilshere,Rosciky,Diaby,v.persie,Walcott, Gibbs..injuries have crippled us back and now.

We've got lot of sexy boys, from Ozil,Auba,Guendozi,Iwobi,Bellerin,Mavropanos,Suarez et all.
We rest players over and over unlike our rivals, Chelsea and Leicester won the league with at least 8/9 of first starting11 playing every week.they've got strength.but at arsenal we fear injuries and fatigue a lot, Ozil back ligament, Bellerin,Holding outta season na so e dey Start o, that's how Walcott and Wishere ended their bright careers,
Carzola out of the season, even Suarez wey never kick ball also on injury list. Something must be wrong.

I want Men who can survive serious hard times over the season.Also highly spirited hard players who can run 120 mints like klopp's men.

I know you prefer techniques, I also like it but you hardly see them around, only barca and pep teams dobit well, Wenger failed at it, Even Sarri is also failing at it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:

grin I'm not agidi in nature o, if you see me I'm ozilike in nature.
No be my fault now, one of the most frustrating thing over the years with Arsenal has been how teams bully us.
I do say it often, only Barca,Bayern and city and few others beat us with superiority in intelligence, but the rest are stoke city for us.
You see them saying just rush and Rough Arsenal up and they won't find it easy.
Imagine Troy Denney asking our cojones,
Even our wins gan, hard work struggle ni.
I hate how they disposes,out muscle, win most duels and injure our boys so easily.

Remember Costa's goals against us in Atlectico and Chelsea, he bullied us.

One of the things I love about the invincibles is thier build and strength, see Viera,Gilberto,Lauren,Campbell Toure and IGWE. They were intelligent and bossy.

To play in my team, even if you aren't built, be agile,mobile and aggressive like Aguero,Suarez(Liverpool), Sanchez,Torreira,Song,Coq,Kante,Marecelo,Sterling,Mane,Son,Sissoko Diego Costa,Douglas Costa et al.

See how we suffered with Wilshere,Rosciky,Diaby,v.persie,Walcott, Gibbs..injuries have crippled us back and now.

We've got lot of sexy boys, from Ozil,Auba,Guendozi,Iwobi,Bellerin,Mavropanos,Suarez et all.
We rest players over and over unlike our rivals, Chelsea and Leicester won the league with at least 8/9 of first starting11 playing every week.they've got strength.but at arsenal we fear injuries and fatigue a lot, Ozil back ligament, Bellerin,Holding outta season na so e dey Start o, that's how Walcott and Wishere ended their bright careers,
Carzola out of the season, even Suarez wey never kick ball also on injury list. Something must be wrong.

I want Men who can survive serious hard times over the season.Also highly spirited hard players who can run 120 mints like klopp's men.

I know you prefer techniques, I also like it but you hardly see them around, only barca and pep teams dobit well, Wenger failed at it, Even Sarri is also failing at it.
you are right, we need strong and intelligent players not all round agidi that think physique is football like deeney(ever since he made that comment he has been at the receiving end )
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2019
.....I still don't want Zaha in our team abeg, that guy doesn't score enough and misses too many chances, we already have two strikers that do that week in week out. Yes, he can dribble but dribbling to beat your marker and pass or take a shot and dribbling for entertainment are not the same thing. Zaha is an entertainer and until he gets serious and more decisive, big teams won't come for him. Personally, I don't think Emery will go for him. But if Emery is willing to go all out for a top winger, he should go for Sane or even a Douglas Costa. Neres and Lozano are also good younger options.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
you are right, we need strong and intelligent players not all round agidi that think physique is football like deeney(ever since he made that comment he has been at the receiving end )
Sure, Deeney,Anichebe,Mitrovic,Lukaku,Niasse are from what's expected in Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Sure, Deeney,Anichebe,Mitrovic,Lukaku,Niasse are from what's expected in Emirates
lol sorry wrong comment for you

i dont understand what you mean with those names listed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
lol sorry wrong comment for you

i dont understand what you mean with those names listed
I meant to say, they are very far from what's needed at the Emirates. cheesy

BTW,
Kola is panic stricken if he receives the ball with an opposition player anywhere near him and so passes it back or sideways every time. He only LOOKS like he’s a hard man and so has fooled many people. In actuality he’s been proven to be a complete chicken heart.
By contrast Rob Holding does not LOOK like a hard man, but give him a tough attacker to deal with and he’s your man.
Lesson to be learnt – don’t go by looks! Go by performance!

I saw the above in a blog and couldn't laugh alone. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arsenal fans you guys are too picky with singings only to end up with shitty players whilst the ones we tag average always bully us when they come up against us.. Now someone is saying Saha is not good enough. *sigh*. Anyway shaa, What is my own?, anyhow we go dey support Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Also i read somewhere that Xhaka was fit for Crystal palace game but Emery decided to rest him.. Liverpool win games week in week out with almost the same set up but here when a player plays three consecutive matches everyone would start shouting "Pre caution" "precaution" bla bla bla.. All these soft management should stop biko unless we want to continue trailing the likes of City, Liverpool and co for seasons to come.. This is our main team and not some Academy or Under 20 side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
No auba in match day squad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arsenal starting XI vs. Wolves: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal, Torreira, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Iwobi, Lacazette....

....Willock in for Auba who is being rested since he has played a lot after been on antibiotics a few weeks ago.... let's do this....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Arsenal starting XI vs. Wolves: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal, Torreira, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Iwobi, Lacazette....

....Willock in for Auba who is being rested since he has played a lot after been on antibiotics a few weeks ago.... let's do this....
that bench is too useless abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
that bench is too useless abeg
.... Kai.....this guy.....lol ..... Perhaps not useless but that bench is not good enough. Not good enough for an ambitious team but we have to do with we have till summer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Wolves!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Playing shyte so far!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Diogo jota showing us pepper grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Omo we go chop am well today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Omo we go chop am well today
I don write L before kick off, how can wolves be more powerful, pacy,wanting if more than us?
Who we go blame today? Ozil?
Make una dey enjoy your pass me I pass you, flick me I flick football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I don write L before kick off, how can wolves be more powerful, pacy,wanting if more than us?
but Emery is right to rest players against palace grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:

diogo jota had a hand in all 3 goals. Even before the first goal he has been terrorising the left flank.
Emery cost us champions league. I've written him off since the Crystal palace game. Nothing special about this wolves team from what I can see. The defense and left flank is totally shyte today and that's where all 3 goals has come from.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
grin
He was resting players.
No mustafi and guendozi. Who to blame now? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Not good enough, massive clear out in summer.

Diego Jota's goal, proper striker goal. Individual effort, not some yeye strikers waiting to be spoon fed.

We were going to lose at Wolves before, but fvckn don't embarrass us , even our goal difference advantage is cutting slim.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
Yes o, this is the result of the rested players, see how they have shown more energy than wolves. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Not good enough, massive clear out in summer.

Diego Jota's goal, proper striker goal. Individual effort, not some yeye strikers waiting to be spoon fed.

We were going to lose at Wolves before, but fvckn don't embarrass us , even our goal difference advantage is cutting slim.
the midfield is empty. Any little pressure, they crack. Emery didn't do his homework!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
ORIJIN201:
grin
He was resting players.
No mustafi and guendozi. Who to blame now? grin
Na ozil go suffer am today cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.