Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2343538 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (3539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:12pm On May 05, 2019
.....So sad to see the fans trooping out because of the fact that we drew the match and kissed top four goodbye instead of showing an Arsenal great his last dues.

....I don't blame them though, the display today wasn't the best as we had to wait till they equalized before we upped our tempo. Good teams don't do that especially one fighting for something. It's just sad to see only a few players display that drive and hunger at random moments during matches....

...... Shout out to Ramsey, wish you a very successful career in your new club. Well, until Thursday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
I'm so happy I did not watch this match. I predicted the scoreline after the thrashing Leicester gave us last week. Nobody should be surprised if we finish 6th ooo... I can't see Arsenal beating Burnley away from home grin cheesy grin cheesy

1pt from the last 12pts and they want to play UCL cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emery should better pray his UEL gamble pays off, if not cheesy grin cheesy

I can boldly declare Arsenal is gone for good. We will spend the next few years managing 40m yearly budget and languishing in the messy pits that is UEL.

cheesy grin cheesy

I think it's time I find a local club to support grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Their fans

Seems JJ is thinking of quitting also cheesy

Whose taking a walk next? because this team is definitely going backward.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Baba I no blame J J o, even you wey comot after the wolves game,made right decision. I said Ill quit after 3/4 transfer windows and they nearly tear me apart and called me fake fan.
How some people still feel for this weak poor set of players still surprises me. Nothing exciting, I can't remember when I shouted goal last. Slow side boring boring football. I'll rather watch Athleco Bilbao.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2019
MrDojo:
I'm so happy I did not watch this match. I predicted the scoreline after the thrashing Leicester gave us last week. Nobody should be surprised if we finish 6th ooo... I can't see Arsenal beating Burnley away from home grin cheesy grin cheesy

1pt from the last 12pts and they want to play UCL cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emery should better pray his UEL gamble pays off, if not cheesy grin cheesy

I can boldly declare Arsenal is gone for good. We will spend the next few years managing 40m yearly budget and languishing in the messy pits that is UEL.

cheesy grin cheesy

I think it's time I find a local club to support grin
Another fan going, cry Omashe o eni Ire lo
What will they call you now, if we can be tagged plastic for being patient till next 3/4 windows.
cool

BTW, you mean with ozil behind auba and laca, Xhaka and in the middle, we would struggle to draw burnley? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Baba I no blame J J o, even you wey comot after the wolves game,made right decision. I said Ill quit after 3/4 transfer windows and they nearly tear me apart and called me fake fan.
How some people still feel for this weak poor set of players still surprises me. Nothing exciting, I can't remember when I shouted goal last. Slow side boring boring football. I'll rather watch Athleco Bilbao.
I have always liked Ajax but they always sell players plus psv are the only strong opponent to them. EPL is too sweet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
I have always liked Ajax but they always sell players plus psv are the only strong opponent to them. EPL is too sweet
Baba u sef wan japa cheesy
If we win Europa, they will come and call you fake and feel vindicated.
Well me I like PSG and Barça but those league are boring
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Baba u sef wan japa cheesy
If we win Europa, they will come and call you fake and feel vindicated.
Well me I like PSG and Barça but those league are boring
nah I can only take a break like I did during wengay regime going no where cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Another fan going, cry Omashe o eni Ire lo
What will they call you now, if we can be tagged plastic for being patient till next 3/4 windows.
cool

BTW, you mean with ozil behind auba and laca, Xhaka and in the middle, we would struggle to draw burnley? grin

Bro, I'm not decamping. But I can't watch that their nonsense again this season. I'll rather watch paint dry.

When we were arguing a few months back that Ozil is not a modern day 10, see how people wanted to eat me raw. Shebi we can see it for ourselves now.

Laca and Auba for all their quality miss too many chances... It's just too much. I support the guy that said we should sell one of them... In modern football, how many top teams have two top strikers in their peak?

Most of the top teams now, play with wingers (fast and strong wingers) and hard-working midfielders. Like someone said, the no 10 role is basically dead in modern football. Every caoch is looking for players that can attack and defend. Nobody has time for luxury players anymore (unless you're a Messi or Ronaldo).

Another thing, imagine if we gave Saka, Amechi, Nelson and ESR the chance to play this season, I believe they would have done better than. Miki, Ozil and Iwobi. I may be wrong though, but those guys are natural wingers, and from what I've heard/read, tops teams in Europe are waiting to snap them up. Especially those German teams. They are all looking for the Next Sancho

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2019
MrDojo:

if we won’t finish 5th we should find a way to finish 7th. That dreaded 6th will not be acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2019
MrDojo:

Bro, I'm not decamping. But I can't watch that their nonsense again this season. I'll rather watch paint dry.

When we were arguing a few months back that Ozil is not a modern day 10, see how people wanted to eat me raw. Shebi we can see it for ourselves now.

Laca and Auba for all their quality miss too many chances... It's just too much. I support the guy that said we should sell one of them... In modern football, how many top teams have two top strikers in their peak?

Most of the top teams now, play with wingers (fast and strong wingers) and hard-working midfielders. Like someone said, the no 10 role is basically dead in modern football. Every caoch is looking for players that can attack and defend. Nobody has time for luxury players anymore (unless you're a Messi or Ronaldo).

Another thing, imagine if we gave Saka, Amechi, Nelson and ESR the chance to play this season, I believe they would have done better than. Miki, Ozil and Iwobi. I may be wrong though, but those guys are natural wingers, and from what I've heard/read, tops teams in Europe are waiting to snap them up. Especially those German teams. They are all looking for the Next Sancho
You have said it all, I remembered how the ozil fans were singing earlier in the season ,we missed his creativity this and that, Chelsea ditched even a stronger fabregas and now they are back to UCL. Ozil can't move us up again, his style of play era is gone,modern football requires you to run, attack with purpose, spray wicked passes, shoot on goal and be sharp/ strong on the ball, ozil isn't that.
We need a fekir and 2 classy wingers and everything will normalise

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You have said it all, I remembered how the ozil fans were singing earlier in the season ,we missed his creativity this and that, Chelsea ditched even a stronger fabregas and now they are back to UCL. Ozil can't move us up again, his style of play era is gone,modern football requires you to run, attack with purpose, spray wicked passes, shoot on goal and be sharp/ strong on the ball, ozil isn't that.
We need a fekir and 2 classy wingers and everything will normalise
you keep shouting like anyone has hyped up Ozil this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
you keep shouting like anyone has hyped up Ozil this season.
Baba check around, even on this thread, they said our away form was due to ozil,s absence, that we lacked creativity. And him behind Aubs and laca means goal galore.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:04am On May 06, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Baba check around, even on this thread, they said our away form was due to ozil,s absence, that we lacked creativity. And him behind Aubs and laca means goal galore.

Can u just quote those posts please?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2019
Well, I can't blame those who are deserting Arsenal. The club and it's handlers obviously don't care about fans feelings,so why should fans stick with Arsenal.

As for me, I will hang around for a life time at Arsenal. I can't think of supporting any other team but this team.
Moving to Emirates is turning out to be the worst thing ever happened to this club,, because it meant that Wenger got extra ten years to screw this club, when he could have been sacked years ago.

Now it looks like it will take pretty awful long time to repair Wenger damage on this club. If only their London fans can find a way to force Kroenke out of the club as well.

As for Ramsey. I feel nothing for him. He had the chance to renew his contract and stay with us, but he turned down our offer to him, haggling to defraud us like useless Ozil did. He chose money over us, because let's face it, if we paid him the King's ransome he was haggling for, he would still be here. I understand he isn't an Arsenal fan, but just another employee looking to make the best financial reward out of his ebbing active playing career, be I don't begrudge him for leaving for Juventus who are offering him mouth watering pay check.

Ramsey is living for free too, the club is not getting a dime for years we offered him to learn his trade. We gain nada from his sales. If he loves the club like his crocodile tears tries to deceive gullible ones,hr would have renewed his contract since, so that the club can make a decent profit in selling him to plow back into buying replacements.
But Ramsey chose to financially handicap the club, he chose to run his contract down . Leaving with a massive pay bumper at Juve, offered to him because Arsenal will get no dime from his move. The club lost so that he could earn big. So you can understand while sensible fans were too angry at our loss to stay back to watch his crocodile tears. Mtchew.

Look at Liverpool. They sold Suarez, Coutinho and used the proceeds to upgrade their team, I remember Suarez had to renew his contract that year we came for him, so that Liverpool can gain from his sale to Barcelona the next season.

No thanks to Wenger/Gazidis incompetence Ramsey, Sanchez left us with us not getting a dime from their transfers, while the players got massive salaries at new clubs at our expense. Ozil defrauded us into offering him bumper salary as well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:27am On May 06, 2019
MrDojo:

I hope Nelson stays no matter what
We had squad depth at the beginning of the season when those boys played Europa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:30am On May 06, 2019
Fkhalifa:

come on why are you like this from what I know nobody likes ozil.
Just because we expect guendouzi to share part of the blame doesn't mean you should misquote people
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:31am On May 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
if we won’t finish 5th we should find a way to finish 7th. That dreaded 6th will not be acceptable.
for you I hope we don't
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2019
sod09:
I hope Nelson stays no matter what
We had squad depth at the beginning of the season when those boys played Europa

I hope they stay too, but if Arsenal don't play them... They'll walk away. Gone are the days youth players wait patiently on the bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:01am On May 06, 2019
Wenger is gone for 4ck sake!

Are y'all apc members who keep blaming pdp even after 4 years they relinquished power?

If I was Ramsey I definitely won't sign a contract extension too.

1. The coach who has always shown much confidence in me is on his way out of the club, I don't know the incoming coach's plan and if I would be part of it.

2. I will desire to win a league in my entire career especially having stayed in a particular club and won 3 FA cups and the league still a far target for the club. Going to a team where I can win the league on the bench sef is not a bad idea.

3. Money! If I have served a club for 11 years and I still don't earn up to some players bought after me even those whose contributions to the team is not in anyway above mine, then going out there to get paid more isn't a bad thing after all.

As for Wenger and the club handlers not doing anything to get a dime out of Ramsey's deal, you just can't force a player to sign contract extension. If he is not pleased with the terms of the contract, you either review the terms or watch him see out the current contract and he goes for free.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:17am On May 06, 2019
Seeing this match this morning again and looking closely at Lichtsteiner dude can’t be less than 42 years old. Wrinkles all over the place.

Emery na goat.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:25am On May 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Seeing this match this morning again and looking closely at Lichtsteiner dude can’t be less than 42 years old. Wrinkles all over the place.

Emery na goat.

Baba Litch na ancient of days grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2019
grin grin grin
you see person they follow ref drag say i be your mate
kokaneprodigy:

Emery na goat.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2019
Look

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:04am On May 06, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
Look

Them disappoint their family now ; dem.gats sober
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:22am On May 06, 2019
Them boyssss grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Them disappoint their family now ; dem.gats sober
all their stupid misses and mumu play
shakara dan end, useless lots
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:54am On May 06, 2019
Really?
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Hope we win Europa league tho.
I would want us to have that cash that will allow us buy players we need, let's see whether Emery will buy needed players or whether he'll do like Wenger all over again!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
....."We need new energy and new players.".....Unai Emery

....Baba, clear every person not deserving to wear the jersey. Arsenal is not a retirement home.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2019
solomonbrown64:
....."We need new energy and new players.".....Unai Emery

....Baba, clear every person not deserving to wear the jersey. Arsenal is not a retirement home.
the told emery they are not keeping welbeck, something tells me they have plans lets wait and see.
To be honest, ramsey doesn't really deserve an extension with his form we were been emotional when we start sulking just because he was playing good football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
Abeg clear anyone who is not in your plans but please replace them appropriately based on what is made available to you. I support Emery 100% and I have maintained that I will judge him after next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:12pm On May 06, 2019
sod09:
the told emery they are not keeping welbeck, something tells me they have plans lets wait and see.
To be honest, ramsey doesn't really deserve an extension with his form we were been emotional when we start sulking just because he was playing good football.

.....Raul has insisted that once a player is in his last year of his contract, that player will be sold. He said they don't even want it to get to that stage because that was the bane of the last management. Ramsey had seen what both Walcott and Ozil that got them fat contracts. All they had to do was delay contract talks because they were in their last year and since the club didn't want them to go for nothing, they had to give them what they wanted. It was an effective plan but Raul didn't buy into that and when Ramseye refused the contract they felt he was worth, they pulled it off. The best thing to do in my opinion. Ramsey was good but he was always injured, not the player to rely on.

..... Obviously, Raul has his plans and so does Emery. I hope he wins the Europa but trusting these players to do the right thing on the pitch is another thing. Yesterday, what Xhaka did was completely deliberate. I don't know the message he was trying to pass across by doing that but I am sure he will regret it. Signing him on the long term was good business and I won't be surprised if he gets sold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (3539) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.