Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2343800 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2019
Dreamswayne:
Gabonese Darren Bent with a hat trick!!! cheesy cheesy
Dude suprised me, best game I've seen him play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On May 09, 2019
Opeeeeee soooooooo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2019
The boys played well today. Hopefully, they'll finish the job against Chelsea. We need to win tha5 match by hook or crook.

Although I am team one striker, I cannot deny the fact that Laca and Auba helped us today and last week. They scored the seven goals, and could have scored more too.

We must do everything possible to beat Chelsea on the 29th. If Emery lifts the trophy, it will be a fantastic season IMO.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:29pm On May 09, 2019
Roland17 I dey go bring our mortar out grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 12:00am On May 10, 2019
......Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for Arsenal:
Games - 63
Goals - 39
Assists - 11

..... This guy is a beast abeg...... When he is in the mood, he is something else. Call him whatever you want, but we get striker abeg.
Truthfully man of the match - what a game from him today.

..... Taking nothing from Laca, he did well today but he should learn to pass on time. No be everything be gra-gra. He can still improve but him and Auba no be mate abeg. No more comparisons.

.... Anytime I see this our midfield, na headache straight. We need better players there abeg and now no Ramsey to frustrate Joginho's destiny. Anyhow, I expect Emery to come up with a plan, this is his turf after all.

..... Great game tonight....off to Baku but I won't miss this opportunity to not place a curse on multi-choice. How can somebody be paying over 10k per month yet I will still burn precious data to watch Europa matches on my phone It will not be well with them and our useless leaders for making this people take us for a ride. What a country.... Good night folks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:43am On May 10, 2019
They say Napoli, Napoli, Napoli chop am twice. Koulibaly ko, KouliKouli ni.

Next dem warn us about Valencia. We show them say for England, dem no fit get result especially when they play a pattern alien to Valencia usual style of possession. We go their house, dem dey warn us. We nod head when they needed 3more goals, 4more goals. 5, 6, 7 goals to be able to go to Baku. Ahahahahahhaha.

Where una dey? enemies!!! Show una face. Later den go start with Chelsea. Wey Haller and Jovic and Guzman dey take play like say Hazard na dis boi.

Overall, 3 European trophies are coming. Ing to England. Laliga fans too, ntoooin!!!

Up Gunners.

Two world class strikers should have top class rugged defenders to stop dem. Does Chelsea have such?? Noooooo!

Time for wakanda dances!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:21am On May 10, 2019
RIP “Nkita Ara”, I remember watching him play for Iwuanyanwu National and train at the Township primary school Owerri. A very popular and happy guy.

cc: Spy360, don’t know if you know him but he was quite popular in Owerri.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2019
MrDojo:
The boys played well today. Hopefully, they'll finish the job against Chelsea. We need to win tha5 match by hook or crook.

Although I am team one striker, I cannot deny the fact that Laca and Auba helped us today and last week. They scored the seven goals, and could have scored more too.

We must do everything possible to beat Chelsea on the 29th. If Emery lifts the trophy, it will be a fantastic season IMO.
This is my Auba's best game, he ran,beat his man, stretched his legs and looked really motivated.
I fear playing the rugged Chelsea, I hope sarri instruct his boys to play the sarri ball, I noticed it is easier to play against teams in Europe except the big teams, EPL teams are too physical, doesn't give space and rugged.
We must just win this trophy even if it's by half goal.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 9:14am On May 10, 2019
si one rat dy rant up there

abeg who won the ucl and Europa league last yr??

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obainojazz(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2019
I get it now, Arsenal signed Emery to dominate Europa cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2019
obainojazz:
I get it now, Arsenal signed Emery to dominate Europa cool

Better than signing Ole Wheel to dominate 6th Avenue cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2019
Roland17:
RIP “Nkita Ara”, I remember watching him play for Iwuanyanwu National and train at the Township primary school Owerri. A very popular and happy guy.

cc: Spy360, don’t know if you know him but he was quite popular in Owerri.
I have heard of him but didn't get the chance to watch him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
fredoooooo:
Roland17 I dey go bring our mortar out grin

If you like stand ontop am or sleep inside, me I don bring out candle, "omi" bar-beach, and palm oil to change am for una grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
Roland17:

Better than signing Ole Wheel to dominate 6th Avenue cool
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:22pm On May 10, 2019
I have never being a fan of laca and auba upfront, but yesterday, those 2 were "wow". Can begrudge any of them and surprisingly, auba took all his chances well, beat his man and also pressured attack from front. Best game I've seen from auba in an arsenal shirt.
I pray we win the Europa, can't be watching Thurs night football from next season again o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2019
The good thing about pairing Auba and Laca is that they are different and bring unique contributions to the team play.

Auba has the pace while Laca the stamina.

Auba takes on his markers while Laca hassles them.

Auba has the eye for goals while Laca provides them.

Auba has the positioning while Laca creates spaces.

Their bromance simply makes everything synchronize.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
Ramsey better be fit for the final
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
AAA593:
Ramsey better be fit for the final
nah too early for the lad
Just let him leave in peace

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:16pm On May 10, 2019
Spy360:
The good thing about pairing Auba and Laca is that they are different and bring unique contributions to the team play.

True what you said there. But if only they can put that performance of yesterday for arsenal in 90% of matches come next season, I'm sure we'll have the best pairing if not one of the best in EPL. Tho they scored lots of goals for us this season, but they also missed chances that cost us(not saying strikers doesn't miss chances), but if they can play like that as they did yesterday, coupled with a proper winger and a good running 10, then arsenal will be partly up there with the rest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:21pm On May 10, 2019
....Also xhaka, I think we need someone better than him, and someone who can pair with torreira or a cazorla type(how I miss this guy). Most times, I feel xhaka is slow in transitioning play from defence/midfield to attack. We need that sort of midfielder, and also the same person must also be able to wriggle his way out under pressure!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obontami: 10:10pm On May 10, 2019
grin
sod09:
Mustafi because of God don't be unfortunate in Jesus name
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:45am On May 11, 2019
Spy360:

They both have their qualities, but isn't it annoying they don't give us such performance week in week out, Auba was so in the mood in Valencia, I hardly see him beat his man,energetic and so serious, he was playing like those klopp men.
Also if Auba can give this Performance every week, maybe we play him on the Right flank, while laca be in the middle with a new LW signing in a 3 man forward with a Fekir, madison or carzola like player behind them.
That's the best formation to break those hard defence especially in England.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:51am On May 11, 2019
Jodera:
....Also xhaka, I think we need someone better than him, and someone who can pair with torreira or a cazorla type(how I miss this guy). Most times, I feel xhaka is slow in transitioning play from defence/midfield to attack. We need that sort of midfielder, and also the same person must also be able to wriggle his way out under pressure!
Xhaka is another case study, we need to clear him or make him a squad player like Elneny, I feel Elneny would have been better if given such playing chances like xhaka from start of season, xhaka only Starr because he is 35£, popular with swiss and forms activity a lot, the way he runs to take corners, pointing fingers trying to organize defence and his carriage made some to be scammed and thought him to be a captain material.
He needs to be ar from first team, we need that tall,strong, mobile,technical players who can transit us forward quick,give us presence and boss's the middle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:54am On May 11, 2019
...... Arsenal bid for Umtiti...I know Emery wants a big name in that position but Umtiti's left knee is all fvcked up at the moment. He was absymal in his last game in the La Liga and I don't think it's good news that Barca are willing to sell after just two years of buying him. He is young and the deal could be genius if he gets through his injury but if not, then we are screwed.

.... Ozil's agent says his client isn't going anywhere....I expected that and seriously, who would at that insane amount of money doing absolutely nothing other than pass the ball back and forth. We have been scammed.

.... Iwobi says he isn't a winger......of course we know that but he might still get a few minutes there next season if we don't recruit enough wingers. Auba is not a winger, don't be fooled by the game in Valencia.

..... AC Milan want Mustafi: It seems Gazidis is still in love with his former signing. The Italian team will put in 20m for the German centre back. It looks like Emery is really serious about getting rid of these five as mentioned on goal.com --- Mustafi, Ozil, Mkhi, Elneny and Jenkinson. Good start from Raul and his team including the incoming director of football - Edu.

...It will be a very interesting summer window.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... Arsenal bid for Umtiti...I know Emery wants a big name in that position but Umtiti's left knee is all fvcked up at the moment. He was absymal in his last game in the La Liga and I don't think it's good news that Barca are willing to sell after just two years of buying him. He is young and the deal could be genius if he gets through his injury but if not, then we are screwed.

.... Ozil's agent says his client isn't going anywhere....I expected that and seriously, who would at that insane amount of money doing absolutely nothing other than pass the ball back and forth. We have been scammed.

.... Iwobi says he isn't a winger......of course we know that but he might still get a few minutes there next season if we don't recruit enough wingers. Auba is not a winger, don't be fooled by the game in Valencia.

..... AC Milan want Mustafi: It seems Gazidis is still in love with his former signing. The Italian team will put in 20m for the German centre back. It looks like Emery is really serious about getting rid of these five as mentioned on goal.com --- Mustafi, Ozil, Mkhi, Elneny and Jenkinson. Good start from Raul and his team including the incoming director of football - Edu.

may God bless AC Milan for us they will never go bankrupt,roland17 you are in it bro grin. You and mustafi are forever and ever, iwobi was never a winger and I want Emery to change this madness.
Ozil should be a squad player instead
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:27pm On May 11, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Iwobi is not a winger, does not mean he should not learn how to score. I feel ziyech and frazer is a better option for iwobi to be a squad player.

And the afformentioned players for sell...please let dem sell them fast
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:31pm On May 11, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Xhaka is another case study, we need to clear him or make him a squad player like Elneny, I feel Elneny would have been better if given such playing chances like xhaka from start of season, xhaka only Starr because he is 35£, popular with swiss and forms activity a lot, the way he runs to take corners, pointing fingers trying to organize defence and his carriage made some to be scammed and thought him to be a captain material.
He needs to be ar from first team, we need that tall,strong, mobile,technical players who can transit us forward quick,give us presence and boss's the middle.
I don't know about elneny, but the elneny I know from day one at arsenal isn't a good player or 2nd eleven material. Xhaka is that player, even tho I know now, he have levels at arsenal, but maybe a fekir is really needed at arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:32pm On May 11, 2019
Talking about wingers, what about Julian Brandt of Leverkusen. Is he advisable we look into that side too?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:39pm On May 11, 2019
sod09:
may God bless AC Milan for us they will never go bankrupt,roland17 you are in it bro grin. You and mustafi are forever and ever, iwobi was never a winger and I want Emery to change this madness.

....Lol...at least Gazidis should do something good for us.

....350k for a squad player ....even money fc aka Mancity can't afford to do that, talk more Arsenal whose revenue is only going down. Something must be done about this guy....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:44pm On May 11, 2019
Jodera:

Iwobi is not a winger, does not mean he should not learn how to score. I feel ziyech and frazer is a better option for iwobi to be a squad player.

And the afformentioned players for sell...please let dem sell them fast

.... That's his only weakness and I think if he should move to his favorite position....8/10, it might favor him but you are right, it shouldn't be an excuse.

....Ziyech misses a lot of chances for a winger, something that came back to hunt his team in the long run. I feel we have enough of those kind of players up front. I will prefer Neres to be honest. Now, we have the South American connect we have been looking for in Edu. Neres plays for the Brazilian National team and Edu is their Technical director as well as ours, although not yet official. I think we have an edge to get Neres with that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2019
sod09:

We no want abeg!!! Send him somewhere else angry This man should have been gone 2 seasons ago and that is what annoys me most. I don’t need him at Milan, except there is an agreement to keep him on the bench, other than that, he is not welcome.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... That's his only weakness and I think if he should move to his favorite position....8/10, it might favor him but you are right, it shouldn't be an excuse.

....Ziyech misses a lot of chances for a winger, something that came back to hunt his team in the long run. I feel we have enough of those kind of players up front. I will prefer Neres to be honest. Now, we have the South American connect we have been looking for in Edu. Neres plays for the Brazilian National team and Edu is their Technical director as well as ours, although not yet official. I think we have an edge to get Neres with that.
exactly I don't really enjoy the ziyech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3539) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Akinbahm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.