Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2343283 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (3539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

Spuds need to win for people to realize the harm Wenger did to this club in the last decade.
London fans became too comfortable. Spuds need to win and rub that trophy on their faces in London everyday. It's no more than they deserve for condoling and worshipping a manager who was past his sale by date, ten years ago.

I'm in sifia pains too. Perhaps Valencia can stage a comeback tonight and pile more on the pain. cry
Spurs no kuku get fans here like that in naija,but in London, I'm sure war and killings fit happen if spurs win o. The pains will be too sifia for them than us, it was Chelsea I never wanted there.
The reality be say spurs have overtaken us and are having a better season than us.
wanyama and Sissoko cost 47£, power pace and mobility, I'll take them over all the gbegiri we have in the middle including Torriera.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
that man did more harm than good
pochettino is showing you don't have excuse cos of new stadium
Somebody said spurs will suffer and fight for relegation when they start feeling the effect of new stadium, insteas we saw Tottenham reach UCL finals, pocket more money and increased in prestige.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Spurs bought men who've got talent,fight and strength, now they are in UCL finals despite not spending in decent summer, Lucas moura I've been a fan since his PSG days, he is direct,fast and quality, we could have gotten him to flank lacazeete instead of the Mr tap in penalties. That's world class, they stood up at the big stage when it mattered .
Ajax was hot and strong, but spurs burned their engine on the pitch, even if they had lost,they'll have my respect and will take that show over local trophies.
At this rate, the implication is that spurs will be confident of playing any team in Europe next year so far they don't sell but recruit.
bros i'm seriously angry. imagine spy saying they are having good season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
bros i'm seriously angry. imagine spy saying they are having good season
cheesy tongue
Na now you dey feel anger?
The Tottenham I saw against city made me lose interest in everything Arsenal.
Spy and others who don't rate spurs, should take out pen and jotter and do analysis about us and spurs on the following: ,intensity of play,physicality, mental strength, mobility heart/character and quality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2019
We must not be afraid to sell want away players. Instead we should be more interested in selling them at cut throat prices and reinvesting the ENTIRE proceeds on better recruits.
That's the recipe Spuds (Modric, Bale, Walker) and Liverpool (Suarez, Coutinho ) success.
Between Ozil, Sanchez and Ramsey, we lost a potential £170m in transfer fees, if only we cashed in on time and reinvested the entire proceeds and more on the squad.
Wenger grossly mismanaged Arsenal in the last decade, both on and off the pitch. Arsenal needed a younger hungrier manger since 2008. I wanted the old man out since that long, but London fans suffering from "daddy" issues wanted the man to stay forever, now we are all bearing the cost of that folly together.

I heard Barca want Lacazette. We should not be afraid of losing him, we should rather haggle and squeeze out every dime from them and sell ASAP then invest the entire (this is important because it never happened with Wenger) proceeds on strengthening our wings, midfield and defense.
Auba can play CF for us with Nketiah serving as back up.
Bring back our loaned youth players (Nelson, Emile) and give them chance, rather than playing dredges like Ozil and Mkhi with no potential of improving or resale value because of age factors.
Fkhalifa:

Spurs no kuku get fans here like that in naija,but in London, I'm sure war and killings fit happen if spurs win o. The pains will be too sifia for them than us, it was Chelsea I never wanted there.
The reality be say spurs have overtaken us and are having a better season than us.
wanyama and Sissoko cost 47£, power pace and mobility, I'll take them over all the gbegiri we have in the middle including Torriera.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2019
Fkhalifa:

But they say poch hasn't won anything and he's still a failure.
No be only your head burst, mesef shouted goal when I saw passion and energy, that's what modern footy requires.
I'm sure We would have cracked and bowed to Ajax pressure by 60th minute.
I doubt we can do historical comebacks on big nights like this, our boys are either old or lazy to battle it at that stage.

So true. Remember our breakdown against Monaco seasons ago.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

So true. Remember our breakdown against Monaco seasons ago.
Also Bayern& barca for good 6 years our bus stop has been Round of 16, with several disgraceful defeats.

The amazing job Poch and Klopp have done at Spurs, Liverpool respectively, they deserve to win a major trophy.
Both managers have had 4years to build their team, and now they are one of the top teams in Europe.

IF Emery is backed with funds, I see us get there in 2/3 years time.
Failure to back him and trusting this squad, means ozil,Auba,mhicky will bully average teams,and fans won't see the bigger picture, and will feel you who complain is just being a sadist.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 1:21pm On May 09, 2019
hi everyone i'm an Arsenal fan but don't post here regularly. hope spurs getting to the UCL final is the shock to the system the board needs to wake up from their slumber and back emery. we need serious defensive reinforcements both at the back and midfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2019
chrisooblog:
hi everyone i'm an Arsenal fan but don't post here regularly. hope spurs getting to the UCL final is the shock to the system the board needs to wake up from their slumber and back emery. we need serious defensive reinforcements both at the back and midfield.
You are welcome bro, that's my initial thought, but fans here believe spurs success won't move kroenke and I want to agree with them.One sure thing is the fury from our London fans will yeild result when they start boycotting our games. Kroenke can't afford to go broke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 3:07pm On May 09, 2019
true that whatever is bad for business should get their attention

Fkhalifa:

You are welcome bro, that's my initial thought, but fans here believe spurs success won't move kroenke and I want to agree with them.One sure thing is the fury from our London fans will yeild result when they start boycotting our games. Kroenke can't afford to go broke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2019
Where our fans at?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2019
We dey observe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2019
Sidon look mode activated.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
Tension hold me here o. Make we nor fall hand.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 09, 2019
We good
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
How far? Una still wan make we sell Laca?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
We good
unless God wan punish devil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
Seems we not bottling today grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2019
What's wrong with Maitland FFS
This boy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2019
Mustafi because of God don't be unfortunate in Jesus name
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Seems we not bottling today grin
more of the same please grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2019
I have a feeling our players weren't interested in the top four race. The way Xhaka gave away that penalty Vs Brighton.

Well, it's going to be an all England CL, EL finals.

Raumdeuter should confess now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2019
sod09:
Mustafi because of God don't be unfortunate in Jesus name

Prayer does not work on Mustafi. I have fasted and prayed on his behalf to no avail. I just want to hear he is gone in the summer, I don't care if we replace him with an academy player at this point.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Don't mind those mumu fans that claim we need just one striker. Mtchew.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2019
Roland17:

Prayer does not work on Mustafi. I have fasted and prayed on his behalf to no avail. I just want to hear he is gone in the summer, I don't care if we replace him with an academy player at this point.
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 09, 2019
sod09:
more of the same please grin

more what grin bad vibes cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BANJEX38: 9:50pm On May 09, 2019
Congratulations guys we are going to BAKU
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2019
PRESENTATION:

more what grin bad vibes cheesy
yes oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2019
Road to Baku Olympic Stadium grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 09, 2019
Gabonese Darren Bent with a hat trick!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2019
I dey fear Frankfurt shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (3539) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.